Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
rishika is such a sweetheart...i think rohit like madhu's sister...or may b rishika
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: revti21

rishika is such a sweetheart...i think rohit like madhu's sister...or may b rishika

Yes Rishika is such a sweet heart and she really knows how to make someone jealousπŸ˜‰
sufidox thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

update karoπŸ˜›

Ya doing and am waiting for you...
sufidox thumbnail
Friends i am dedicating this to the people who like and comment my work...

I am dedicating specially to

Aaru4DVD, Aastha02, aDarkAngel, ankitashaw1996, anna_77, apolloartemis, arorasurbhi, arunsunita_gm, ashabanerjee, ashlovesvishti, bald, beautiful_heart, bhumi1492, book.worm, bria, christobelle, Clara20, Crazy_Arshi, flowing_river, GOODLUCKANGEL, Janani24, jankipatel22, JINS_ROSE, karamjeet, littlerenu16, lwrimaforever, Mahi78, meenji22, meiejrishbala, memad, mishty1996, miss-u-rk, momi78, nahtani88, neha_maaneet, Nidhivd, Nithunavi, noiseygirl, payalparnitkaur, Prettyliars, punam2712, RAONE8, rekha.366, revti21, rinku06, rishabalalove, rk.madhu, sanafatima35, sanghita0000, Sanju..., SHINYSHREYA, shriyakadge, SimranDsena01, swpna, uma88, valli28, vivian.myjaan, Whypadhu, yeskay, zaroge, -Pathakashamya-, -ForbiddenLove-, --VanityFair--

@aaru i dont know how bustering my works will be for your stress...

Coz of you guys i am still writing...

Chapter-17

MADHU'S DESIRE FOR LOVE

RK wanted to ask more about Rohit to madhu  but he calmed himself as he did not want to show madhu that he was interested in her. He did not want her to know that she had become important for her in a very short span of time. All started playing various games for quite sometime and by now RK was now thoroughly enjoying himself between these people.

A Girl: "Thai, last time when you visited us you promised us with a dance the next time. We all want to see your dance and we really missed it for quite a long time. But we are not going to leave it this time. Please thai, please dance for us." 

Madhu: "Ok,OK"

And the kids jumped in excitement. They switched on the music system and Madhu danced on the song Mera dolna sun' from Bhool Bhulaiya. RK was completely mesmerized by her dance.

RK(with his jaws open): "Oh God! She is good in dancing also."

Rohit: "Don't you know Mr.Kundra that Mady is excellent in Bharathnatyam and semi-classical. She was a student of Anitha Ratnam, the great artist.

(RK gave a oh-really look and Rohit continued in excitement)It may also amaze you to know that she is good at singing also.

(now RK gave him a oh-I-know-that look and remembered her doing aarthi in his farm house )She has done many seasonal stage programs also in both singing and dancing. Only I know how many times many famous music directors in your industry tried to force her into your industry. And you know what Mr.Kundra if madhu wants na then she also can become a star like you. But she never had any interest in your industry.

(sighing profusely) In fact she always preferred a life away from stardom and limelight and I am just proud of my mady."

Now Rohit's comments hurt him since he was praising madhu sky high. He never wanted to accept the fact that madhu was talented. It appeared to him like everyone around him were hell bound to change his mindset both for Madhu' and women'. What hurt him more was Rohit's knowledge about madhu.

RK to himself: "How the hell he knows all this about Madhu? Do they share anything between them? And why does he call her as his mady'. I don't know why I want to know about them but I should know somehow."

RK was dying and determined to know the relationship between madhu and Rohit.

RK to himself: "How the hell he knows all this about Madhu? Do they share anything between them? And why does he call her as his mady'. I don't know why I want to know about them but I should know somehow."

For once he calmed himself and decided to clear his doubts from Rohit itself as he very well knew that madhu had the habit of leaving his questions unanswered.

RK (turned to Rohit and grunted):" But Mr.rohit how do you know about Madhu and how does madhu know about this ashram and why only this ashram?"

Rohit :" Madhu's  father, Mr.Shamsher malik was a well known businessman of his times and a very good friend of my father. Thus I and my family know her well. Later on his business partners cheated him of all his business and this affected his health severely. His degrading health affected her mother also and within a year both her parents breathed their last. At the time of their death, they got nothing to pass on to their children other than their blessings and some savings. My dad was ready to help madhu after their parent's death but her self-respect didn't allow her to accept our favour."

Rohit (sighing deeply):"Madhu did part time jobs for her and her sister's living and used the savings left by her parents brilliantly on the people in this ashram. Madhu used to visit this place regularly right from childhood and she recognized the talents of the people in this ashram. She herself was a multitalented girl and her talents extend in the fields of event managing, fashion designing, singing, and dancing and so on. All her talents were recognized and improved here in this ashram itself. She always used her pocket money on such talented people in improvising their talents. Later on she led all the people in those fields in which they were talented. She loves this ashram dearly because her grandmother (father's mother) belonged to this ashram. She is working not only for the past three years but for the past eight years for her sister, for these people and lastly for herself."

Rohit(sighed deeply and continued): "When she started her career she was well aware of all the talents of the people in this ashram and she wisely used them for their living and her work. She made the people in the ashram to work for her and in turn gave half of what she received for the upbringing of the people in the ashram. She excels in all her career ventures not only because she has got people who are experienced and also talented in their fields it's only because she's got people who understands her and were with her since childhood. These people used to design the materials for big fashion designers, choreograph for big stars, design the sets and lots more Mr.Kundra."

Rohit(feeling proud for madhu):" She planned everything from her earlier teenage and she used to tell me also that she will one day make the whole Mumbai city recognize her ashram. When it takes much courage for men to take care of their own family, she in spite of being a woman took care of not only her sister but also the people of this ashram. One thing is for sure we should never underestimate the power of women. Her selfless love and devotion towards people make her completely different from other girls and I respect her for that. For the people in the ashram she is their thai'. You know what sometimes I feel blessed to have her in my life. I always spend 2 to 3 days with mady and manno and the people in this ashram in every 3 to 4 months. That's why I came Mumbai now."

After hearing all about madhu from Rohit, RK looked at madhu with respect in his eyes not only because he appreciated madhu for her selfless thinking also because he was relieved by the  fact that she and Rohit were family friends and this piece of information definitely soothed his heart. Madhu came towards them and asked them to join in their fun. After a while Madhu saw RK playing with the kids and enjoying himself like a kid. This surprised Madhu as she saw a different RK in front of her. It was time to leave for their home and madhu went to mother to bid a good bye but she was astonished by the fact in front of her. She saw RK giving a cheque of 25 lakhs to her and was requesting her to not to tell this to anyone. This impressed Madhu and she smiled to herself.

Madhu to herself: "After all you are not that which you show the world Mr.Kundra. You indeed have a very soft heart within you like bittuji said."

They all left the place having lots of fun in the evening and throughout the journey madhu was thinking about RK. This amused her because this was the first time she was thinking so deeply about a man and also this was the first time she got wrong impressions about a man.  When they reached home, Rishika urged madhu, manno and rohit to have dinner with the Kundra's in the RK Mansion.

RK Mansion 9:00 pm

After having the dinner, everyone made themselves comfortable on the sofa in the drawing room. They were chit-chatting with each other when suddenly Rishika asked Rohit.

Rishika: "When are you going back to Pune, Rohit?"

Rohit: "Tomorrow evening"

Rishika: "Next time promise me that you bring your wife along with you."

Rohit(looks at madhu): "Definitely I will when I get married."

Rishika: "WHAT? You are not married yet but why? I mean you are rich, successful then why don't you take your life to the next level (Seeing RK glaring at her by her question she immediately apologized.) Sorry if its something personal."

Rohit: "No no not like that. I am already engaged."

Rishika: "Sounds interesting. Who's the girl and if you don't mind can you just elaborate the qualities you are searching in for a wife?"

Rohit: "I don't want her to be beautiful but a little pretty with brains. I want her to know the values of relations, show her love, care and affection towards me and my family, support and stay along with me in all my good and bad times. Simplicity should be her fortune and so on... Ms.Kundra. As far as the name of the girl is concerned, it's a secret which will be revealed soon on the day of my official engagement."

Rishika: "So you are looking for a girl like Madhu to be your life partner (Everybody gets shocked and looks towards Rishika including Madhu). Because I strongly believe that all these qualities are truly filled in Madhu except the fact that she is very beautiful."

RK clutches his fist tightly on Rishika's comment which goes unnoticed by all other except Rishika. Madhu speaks up

Madhu(little agitated): "But Chiky, you also posses all these qualities then why are you taking only my name."

Radhaji :" what are the qualities you look for in your husband, mady?"

Madhu(blushing) :" mamma plzzz".

Rishika :" common mady, tell us. Then only mamma will be able to find a groom for you."

Madhu :" stop it chiky".

After much persuasion, madhu came out with her expectations about her future husband.

Madhu( still blushing red) :" mamma , Like every girl I also have expectations and want my dream boy exactly to be like that. I don't want him to accept me. I want him to conquer me. Yes, I want him to conquer

my madness and anger with his calmness,

my ambitions with his selflessness,

my love with his goodness and

lastly my life with his love, care and affection.

Such should be the virtues of my man. And also he should answer my question and that too in a way in which I want it to be answered. I mean his answer must match with mine"

Rishika :" but how will you know him."

Madhu :"my destiny will bring him to me. That's what I believed, chiky. But chiky these were my dreams. It's high time I come out of it. But now my fate is sealed."

Rishika :" why, what happened now?"

Madhu :"You will get to know everything in a few days."( she helplessly looks at rohit and rohit smiles back at her)

RK was shocked by madhu's behavior and her exchanging smiles with rohit which didn't go unnoticed by RK. But he brushed off his thoughts thinking it to be his illusions. Also by now RK was drooling over madhu. But he was shocked by the fact that he was not the one who was drooling over her. Rohit was also drooling over her which went unnoticed by all others except RK. RK suddenly gets up from the sofa and shocks everyone and excuses himself saying that He is tired after the day's work' and retires to bed. The others chit-chat for some more time and they also retire to bed. 

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

sufidox thumbnail
Updating...
Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
sufidox thumbnail
So i have Updated shreya happy πŸ˜‰
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update, dear.
I really liked it.
Again, I am first.
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update so rishika intencially ask rohit to see rk reaction .madhu pov is also super  
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sufidox

So i have Updated shreya happy πŸ˜‰

Yes, I am sooo happy😊
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice update ,rk is burning  πŸ˜†