RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127 - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
madhu's explanation made rk think about his mother and the lonely life she led after his dad's death
he expressed his love for her
Dear sufi update...waiting 4 a long time

CHAPTER 15

RK MISSES MADHU

Morning 10:00 am

RK's vanity

RK was practicing for his next shot and also was eagerly waiting for madhu.

RK to himself (feeling restless):" its already 10 but still Ms.Malik hasn't reached the studio. She is always punctual. Then what happened to her today. Is she not well? I should find out".

He tried madhu's phone but found it to be switched off. He got worried for her and suddenly bittuji came inside with a file.

RK (curiously): "Where is Ms. Malik, Bittuji? Its already 10 but still she's not reached the studio."

Bittuji (shockingly) :" but she is on a leave for 2 days for the sake of her own business. She's in Pune now. She will be back by Thursday night and will report on Friday morning."

RK :" how come she is on a leave without my knowledge.(fisting on the wall) She has always considered herself not answerable to me. This is not done, bittuji."

Bittuji :" but chief. It's clearly stated in the contract that she would take every wed-thu off for completing her work. Last month also she did exactly the same.  It didn't bother you then but why is it bothering you now, chief"

RK(shouting) :"what !!! It's in the contract. But how do I know bittuji? I thought you have sent her somewhere for our work. Also how could you add such clauses in the contract without my knowledge, bittuji?" 

Bittuji :" I added the clauses with your permission only but at that time you were least bothered about it, chief."

RK(slightly calming himself) :" today also I am least bothered about her. What bothers me now is that our work is affected by her, bittuji."

Bittuji :" but she completed all her work before leaving Pune, chief. Furthermore she..."

Bittuji was trying to say something but RK simply waved off to him to leave him alone and he sat on the couch closing his eyes. Suddenly bittuji's words came ringing into his ears. RK tried to think of the various reasons which could have held her up in Pune. Suddenly his eyes slashed open.

RK:" Does she have a boyfriend in Pune whom she meets every week.

(one instant) No it can't be like that.

(next instant) What if it's true?

(next instant) I should ask her

(next instant) let it be how does that bother me?"

Although he relaxed himself by saying that he was least bothered about her trip to Pune, he was burning inside him to know the truth. That day and the following day appeared to be like hell for him. The days were not moving and the time appeared to have come to a standstill before him. As soon as he closes his eyes, images of madhu came dancing before him. He felt lifeless. He told PACK UP' to the whole unit as he was not interested in giving shots anymore.

RK to himself :" What's happening to me? I am not interested in eating, sleeping , completing the work. Why am I feeling lifeless? Is that because of her? Am... am.. I in love with her? No .. how can that be? If it's true then why am I so affected by her? No RK it can't be true. You just can't be affected by a girl. You can't be in an emotion (love)which does not even exist for you and that too for a girl who doesn't care about you, to whom you are nothing more than Mr.Kundra."

With this he closed his eyes in desperation and tried to kick off every thought and image of madhu from his mind and heart but unfortunately he couldn't.

Nataraj studio Friday 9:30 am

RK's vanity

Madhu came on time for her work and was completing the left off work. After completing the shot RK came back to the vanity van and found Madhu working leaning on a table with hand holding her chin. He waited for 5 minutes stealing glances at Madhu and was expecting Madhu to explain her absence for 2 days. But she was just doing her work quietly. RK was irritated by her behavior and he spoke up.

RK: "How can you take leave without my knowledge Ms.Malik and don't you think it's against the ethics of an employee. Didn't you even think of informing me at least once before taking leave?"

Madhu: "I didn't need to as it is clearly written in my contract. It may amaze you but why don't you have a clear look at my signing contract Mr.Kundra? Then you will get to know that you shouldn't have asked these questions."

RK: "I would have never asked you these questions if you had done your work properly. What do you think Ms.Malik? I am paying you a large amount of 3 lakhs after 3 months for not just lazing out in the name of MY WORK'"

Madhu(slightly irritated): "I KNOW MY WORK BETTER Mr.Kundra.

I completed all my work before leaving. I also can't let my own work suffer coz of you or your work. I know you are paying me money but I work for it and I deserve that amount and as far as your 3 months contract is concerned (takes a paper from her bag and hands over it to RK), I have a good record about my working days with you and I am not working for you on month basis but on day basis. You can clearly see in the paper that I have marked all the days I have worked for you.

I have already completed my 25 days and still 65 days are yet to be completed. You can give my salary after I complete this 90 days contract.

(raising her voice)Are you satisfied NOW?"

RK: "What work awaited you in Pune Ms.Malik?"

Madhu: "Its not your business Mr.Kundra."

RK(irritated and walking towards her): "All the work related to you is my business Ms.Malik"

Madhu is thunder stuck at his statement. She was left without words. Suddenly her phone rang on the table and both RK and Madhu turn towards the table. Seeing the caller id's name to be Rohit, RK got more irritated and an unknown pain ran down his spine. Madhu moves towards the table, picks up her mobile and attends it, glares at RK angrily and leaves the van. RK now was feeling restless on seeing a male's number stored on her mobile. This urged RK to know the truth about the unknown person. He came out of the vanity to find Madhu still talking to him with a smiling face.

Madhu(over the phone): "Oh Rohit, I am happy that you are coming to Mumbai. Don't worry I will make your stay pleasurable. By the way when are you coming?

(After a pause)  If you want you can stay with me but dont bother me to come along with you, got work to do and also my boss is a jerk. I may be able to help you after 6 in the evening.

(After a pause) Ok, I will make arrangements?

(After a pause)  bye."

RK now died to know the person who has managed a smile on madhu's face. Madhu on the other hand, was looking very happy. She opened her file once more and resumed her work. This urged him more to know about the unknown caller. Finally he spoke up.

RK(irritated and anxious) :" who was that, Ms.Malik?"

Madhu (calmly) :" who is who, Mr.Kundra?"

RK :" on the phone,Ms.Malik?"

Madhu :" Its related to my work, Mr.Kundra. I always keep my work details a bit confidential. I hate interference of people in my work unnecessarily."

With this madhu left the vanity and RK banged his fists on the wall angrily.

PRECAP::

RK was tossing in his bed as he was unable to sleep. He got up and helped himself with a drink. Whenever he closed his eyes, he saw an unknown person caressing madhu's cheeks. He went restless and banged on the table.

RK to himself( in desperation) :" Madhubala Malik, You don't like my interference in your work, Fine, but why are you keeping mum about this person in your life. Its not fine with me. I will definitely know about this rohit somehow."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters... 

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Nice update dear 😊 😊 Edited by arorasurbhi - 10 years ago
mind blowing update
continue soon
thanks for the pm
vrrry nice dear continu sooon
Bechara RK khoon jala raha hai apna iss Rohit ke bare mein soch soch ke
Wow finally jealous RK, I was dying to read that dear.
awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
OMG RK is getting so restless, impatient n crazyπŸ˜†

Im sure he wud do something stupid in his angerπŸ˜†

madhu is only  adding fuel to fireπŸ˜†
continue soon dearπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by GOODLUCKANGEL - 10 years ago
RK IS NOT ABLE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT MADHU
HE WANTS TO KNOW EVERY DETAIL ABOUT HER LIFE