MADHU HAS RK TIED UP IN KNOTS
HE JUST DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE HER NOTICE HIM
Posted: 10 years ago
RK is 😎😳 he is instigating madhu so dat she too wears western outfitπŸ˜›

Chapter 12

MYSTERY SOLVED

RK mansion 11:30pm

RK was walking in his room thinking about Madhu. Madhu's face, smile, her dedication to work, her way of dressing, his urge to have a glimpse of her, her ignorance for him, all these things were having an adverse effect on RK. RK was craving to know the answers of his questions.

Rk to himself :" oh god! My head is going dizzy with confusion. This Ms.Malik is driving me mad. That day also she brought the file back which I burnt with my own hands and today she is well aware of the international stylists but yet dresses so simply. If she is not really interested in designer wears then why would she gather information about them? I am not going to sleep tonight unless and until I solve this mystery. But how.. how? Whom should I ask???? Idea!!!!!! RISHIKA' She would definitely help me."

Thinking so RK picked up his phone and called his sister.

Rishika(worried) :" hello dada, are you alright? Why did you call at this unearthly hour?"

RK(hurriedly):" chiku, tell me about Ms.Malik."

Rishika :" What?? But why and what do you want to know about her and that too now?"

RK :" come on chiku, speak up!!!! Does she know anything about fashion world and international stylists?"

Rishika :" ok dada. Suspense over. It may be interesting for you to know that she has a good knowledge about fashion. she has completed her degree in fashion technology through correspondence and managed an university ranking .The hidden fact is that all the raw designs to many fashion designers such as neeta lulla, vikram phadnis , manish malhotra and so on are designed by mady. She knows all of them very closely, professionally and also personally. Many of your dresses which I gifted you and almost all my dresses which received your appreciation, were all designed by her. She is very much reserved, dada. She has never disclosed this secret to anyone that she is the source behind the raw designs of many international stylists. She believes in simplicity. Ok dada keeping the phone, good night, sleep tight."

Rishika to herself :" . This is just a beginning, dada. You have got to know lot more about her. She is multitalented. Hope after this you will change your mind set. You are doing good mady, GOOD LUCK."

With this rishika went back to her sleep. On the other hand RK was in a trance.

RK to himself:"  ohhh !!!! Now I got how she retrieved the file back in an hour. But if she has this much knowledge on fashion, then why didn't she give any reply to deepali? Oh god!!!! At least some mystery about Ms.Malik is solved. But why am I interested so much in her. What is so special about her that drives me to know more on her?"

Saying this he leaned on to the window. After some time he could hear some sound from the outhouse. He got frightened and tip toed towards the outhouse window. There he saw the two sisters singing and dancing. He was shocked to see them singing and dancing at this hour of night. 'dola re' song from devdas was playing in the background. Both madhu and manno were dancing to the song, both dressed in their night dresses and also a cake was kept before them. He guessed that they were celebrating the birthday of manno. What amused him more was the fact that he was seeing madhu fortunately without a dupatta in all these days. He thought of ravishing her body in that limited light without a dupatta. He had always longed for this moment and he hungrily looked through the window. He was astonished by the sight. To start off with, her long and sleek hair which went below her butts, her forehead like a half moon, her brown bambi eyes, her nose like that of a lady's finger, her lips like that of rose petals, her teeth like white pearls, her neck like a shell and her breasts, where he stopped longer than necessary. She had a perfect body with fully developed breasts that looked great in a shirt. Her long thin legs and the anklets on her white legs was a visual treat for him. He enjoyed the full celebration through the window itself and later went up the mansion only after the two girls retired to bed. Madhu's thoughts clouded him in bed and even worse in his dreams also.

Nataraj studio 9:00 am

RK's vanity

RK was reading the contract to be signed for the next movie. He was stealing glances at madhu on the pretext of reading the contract, who was busy over the phone.

Madhu(over the phone) :" sorry sir I won't be available on Monday as I am going to Pune for my work. I have given them my word and I am now bound to fulfill it. I will try to complete your work by Thursday and will mail you the final raw designs by Friday. Then also you will get a solid 10 days for your fashion show. You can prepare by then.(pause) Ok definitely by Friday."

While talking over the phone, madhu came near RK to show him some important details on the contract which requires his approval. After showing those details to him, she kept her left hand on the table near the contract. RK noticed that she wore a ruby and emerald ring on her ring finger which complemented her white and smooth skin. He felt an instant urge to feel those hands of her and moved his hand towards her hand. Madhu was still busy on her phone conversation and she didn't notice a hand coming towards her. RK slightly touched her hands and in an instinct madhu took her hand away from there. RK pretended to be completely unaware of the incident and madhu also thought it to be an accident. She rubbed her fingers against her dress which didn't go unnoticed by RK.

RK :" I don't have any contagious diseases, Ms.Malik."

Madhu :" sorry, Mr.Kundra. In my whole life, I have never been touched by a man."

RK was in a state of shock on hearing the comment but he quickly recovered from the shock and spoke up.

RK :" so in addition to being an event manager you are also a fashion designer."

Madhu :" so you managed to solve the mystery, Mr.Kundra. I am pretty sure that chiky must have revealed the fact."

RK :" Ms.Malik if you really have the knowledge about fashion, then why don't you dress yourself as per the latest trend. Why do you want to show everyone that you are old fashioned and outdated. Are you doing all these for gaining attention from everyone?"

Madhu(little shocked) :" gaining attention? What exactly are you trying to say, Mr.Kundra?"

RK :" yes, I believe that you are doing all these for gaining attention. If not, then tell me the reason behind it."

Madhu :" you can believe in what you want to, Mr.Kundra. I am not going to answer any of your silly questions."

With this, madhu finished all her work and was about to leave the vanity. But RK was too swift for her. He reached the door of the vanity before her and closed it. Then with an angry glare, he proceeded towards madhu. Madhu got frightened by his behavior and she moved backwards.

PRECAP ::::

RK :" Not so fast and not even before answering my question, Ms.Malik. This is not the first time you are insulting me by walking without answering.(raising his voice) COMMON ANSWER ME."

Madhu didn't budge and to top it she turned her face sideways which didn't go well with RK. He took her hand and twisted it behind her back and made her face him. His rock hard chest was about to collide with her soft chest which she avoided with her other hand. He admired her for this instinct of her but right now he needed his questions to be answered by her.

RK :" common speak up and don't make me do something wild."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  πŸ˜†

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting...
πŸ€—

Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
nice update  it mean madhu is overpowering rk which is against rk's nature
Oh please don't answer Madhu...let him do something wild πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..lovely one..continue soon πŸ˜›
Wow sufi, its so nice,the fact that madhu says that In my whole life, I have never been touched by a man

I hope by now, RK want to make madhu his by hook or crook, which may lead to the prologue, waiting more and more eager for the next update.
Good one.πŸ˜‰ RK is head over heels in love wid Madhu, n she is totally unaware of it.😳
awesome update dear..
wen wl these two fall in love??
Awesome update like always...loved it...
fabls update waiting 4 next