Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 10

MADHU's ANSWER TO RK's PLOT

RK was constantly thinking about the ways she could have used to get the file back. RK was unable to conclude the possible reason as it got more complicated with his further thinking. Finally he decided to confront Madhu and solve the mystery which was eating his brains. RK searched Madhu throughout the set and found her talking to Rajeev. He went towards them.

RK(unable to hold the mystery): "Madhu, I want to talk to you. In my vanity van NOW"

Madhu: "In a minute Mr.Kundra"

She finished her discussions quickly with Rajeev, excused herself and headed towards RK's Vanity.

Madhu(taking her notepad and pen): "Anything important Mr.Kundra"

RK: "Ms.Malik, I would like to know how you managed to get the file back."

Madhu: "I don't get you Mr.Kundra"

RK: "Oh don't act smart with me Ms.Malik. I very well know that the file you gave the producer was not the original. You managed to get the copies of the file. But how come you got it within an hour?"

Madhu: "I know you knew the truth Mr.Kundra as I have guessed it earlier that you could be the reason for the disappearance of the file and now you proved my guess to be right. You always underestimate the capability of women at least now you accept the fact that girls also possess brains and we can also make good use of it. I know you are dying to know how but neither you deserve nor I am in a mood to reveal the truth. If you have got brains then solve this mystery, Mr.Kundra. Not even in my worst dreams I thought of a man stooping so low to win a challenge. You are SICK Mr.Kundra."

Madhu was about to leave when RK held her wrist harshly and pushed her on to the sofa and leaned closer to her.

RK: "In my whole life no one has gathered enough courage to talk to me like that and that too harshly. You think I AM SICK Ms.MALIK."

Madhu glares sideways not even bothering to listen to RK.

RK: "Why are keeping your lips jammed? Answer me DAMMIT"

Madhu(calmly with sarcasm): "Mr.Kundra, I give answers only to those people who deserves to get those answers from me(jawab bhi unhi ko dene chahiye jo ss jawab ke layak ho aur jawab ko samajne ki kaabil bhi ho). Neither you deserve to get any answer from me nor do you possess any brains to understand my answers. And you know what Mr.Kundra it's nowhere written in the contract that I am answerable to you."

Saying this she brushed his hands off her and went out of the Vanity van giving him an angry glare.

Nataraj studio

4:00 pm

Madhu and Bittuji were sitting outside the vanity van and doing their work. Bittuji tried hard not to ask her anything about the morning incident. He could bear no more as the mystery was haunting him and he decided to solve it.

Bittuji: "Madhu Ma'm, I know I don't have the rights but I would like to know how you got the file?"

Madhu(smiling): "Oh that Bittuji, it is simple. I called Neethu and asked her to send me the slot number which contained the raw designs. She sent the slot number in 10 minutes and the rest is all you know"

Bittuji: "Ma'm, How could you reach her so easily and what is this slot number business? I don't get you fully Ma'm."

Madhu: "The hidden fact is that all the raw designs to many fashion designers are designed by me and Neethu is one of them. She is one of my close friends and that's how I got her personal number and I could reach her within 5 minutes. The slot business is that all the raw designs sent to different fashion designers are stored in DB and kept in different slots and once we know the designer name and the slot number we can easily retrieve the design from the DB and that's how I managed to tackle the situation. And Bittuji I want you to do 2 favors for me: Firstly, I need you to keep this a secret. Secondly, you will call me Madhu rather than Madhu Ma'm. Is that clear Bittji?"

Bittuji: "Madhu, you are so clever and multi-talented also. No wonder you have all the guts to confront my chief. I have always tried to change my chief, his attitude and his mindset towards women but all my attempts were in vain. But now I have a feeling that you could change my chief."

Madhu: "Oh! So everyone wants to see a changed Rishab Kundra. Can you tell me one thing Bittuji, your chief is self-centered, arrogant, egoistic but yet you want to make and keep him happy. Why do you care for him so much?"

Bittuji: "That's coz my chief is not bad at heart Madhu. In fact he is really good. One day you will also know his goodness."

Madhu(smiling sarcastically):  "ya ya one day I will also know his goodness and fall for him right like everyone does."

RK Mansion

10:00 pm

RK was tossing in his bed thinking about the rude answers from Madhu. For the first time RK was feeling guilty of his actions. He headed towards the bar side and helps himself with a glass of vodka. He was glaring at the glass in his hands while Madhu's words were ringing in his ears. He lost his control and threw the glass on the floor which broke into a million pieces.

RK to himself: "How dare you Madhubala? Every time I try to embarrass you in front of my work people, but instead I get embarrassed before you. You have managed to outwit me each time I tried a game on you and you are trying to make me feel guilty to win the challenge but I won't let that happen. RK has never lost a challenge in his whole life and this time also victory will be mine. I will make you kneel before me with pleading hands and teary eyes. Then only I will Rest in Peace. But I have to accept the fact also Ms.Malik that you are far cleverer than what I thought. May be some women are clever. As for the mystery you left me I will definitely solve it one day. It has been quite a long time that RK craved for a leveling competitor and at last I found a competitor in you, Madhubala... Ahaan."  

Saying this RK evilishly laughs looking at the broken glass pieces and thinking about the interested days ahead with Madhubala.

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ‘πŸΌ

aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.. Continue soon πŸ˜›
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Update
Continue Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice one..keep updating..but im wondering in which chapter ur prologue falls :PπŸ˜›
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice, loving this intersting and brainy madhu, waiting eagerly for more to come,and how they end up.
Bt why no precap for both stories dear??
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Dear!So this is how Madhubala managed to get the file!Waiting to see what RK does next!pls continue soon!
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ppor rk...he is dieing to see madhu in a miserable conditionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nice update dear
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO MADHU WAS CLEVERER THAN RK IMAGINED
NOW HE IS MORE ANNOYED AND WANTS TO WIN FROM HER ANYWAY
BUT MADHU KEPT HER HEAD AND WON THIS CHALLENEGE

JINS_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear...
continue soon...😊
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 11

RK INSULTS MADHU'S DRESSING STYLE

Nataraj studio 9:00 am (Inside the vanity van)

Madhu was silently doing her work assigned to her by bittuji. Her work mainly consisted of meeting the producers, taking care of RK's film contracts, managing problems on the set created by RK and so on( half of everything what bittuji does). In addition to this work, she also had her work which needed to be taken care off and also her sister who also needs madhu's timely care and affection. Even though she took care of all the work appreciably, all these heavy schedules made her exhausted but she never thought of backing off from any of her commitments coz on one side, it was radhaji , chiky and manno who were her only family in this world and on the other side it was business which she had brought up with her long time hardwork and dedication.

RK on the other hand was stealing glances at madhu from time to time on the pretext of reading the script. He was silently admiring her cute and pretty face with no make-up, her long hair neatly done, her suit neatly tucked from her shoulders to toe, her dupatta serving its purpose. In short he was not able to see anything, neither her body nor her curves and this aspect of madhu unknowingly urged him to have a full view of her treasures in his mind.

RK(cursing himself):" what are you thinking RK? You have to take revenge from her for embarrassing you, shouting at you, wronging your thoughts and for every bad done to you by her. But instead you are drooling on her. Stop this now RK"

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

RK: "Come in".

The female protagonist of the film Deepali, who was barely dressed, entered the vanity. She wore a mini skirt which reached only up to her thighs and a top which almost revealed her cleavage. Deepali always tried all her tricks to attract RK. But RK never gave her a glance as he knew her tactics well.

Deepali(Seductively and her body touching his arms and her finger roaming on his face): "RK, Do you have another copy of the script? I have lost mine."

RK wanted to see Madhu's reactions on Deepali's behavior towards him. It normally happened that the girls around him will go jealous over the girl who is very close to him grabbing his attention. Here Madhu continued with her work as though nothing was happening before her. She neither had any interest on RK nor on the girl forcing herself on RK. Seeing Madhu completely calm and quiet, RK felt a pain somewhere deep in his heart for a second.

RK(seductively to grab Madhu's attention ): "Hey Hottie! You look so gorgeous. I do have an another copy of the script (handing over the copy). Girls always look sexy in lesser clothes and no wonder you are cast as the Female lead in my film."

Deepali: "Oh RK thanks for the compliment and who is this girl (gavarh) who doesn't even know the latest trend in fashion but still inside your vanity? RK, you are a superstar and I don't know how you keep such people under your assistance. I think you should fire her before your reputation goes at stake."

RK(stealing glances with Madhu): "Sweetheart, I definitely need to think about that"

Deepali: "See you in the shoot RK"

RK waves a goodbye to her and turns to Madhu who is still engrossed in her work. Her eyes bulged on the file before her, the tip of her pen inside her mouth and one of her hands caressing her forehead. RK was shocked to see Madhu showing no interest in him.

RK(little agitated): "Ms.Malik, Did you listen to what Deepali said about you?"

Madhu(still not looking at him): "No Mr.Kundra, Got loads of work to complete. I have to complete this task today itself."

RK(irritated): "She told that I should immediately fire you from my service as you don't match my standards."

Madhu: "Is that so? But I can't understand the standards you are talking about?"

RK: "About your dressing style and culture. Did you even hear her thoughts about you?"

Madhu: "Mr.Kundra, I am least bothered about Deepali coz of 3 reasons.

Firstly, I have got loads of work and to complete them is more important than any of those comments passed on by Deepali.

Secondly, let her think what she wants to. why do I care? It's her thought and everyone has the rights to have their own point of view.

Thirdly, I am very much satisfied with my dressing style as it refers to my culture. I wear only simple suits and not designer wears because I come here for work and not for partying.

But if you are referring to the culture of wearing body revealing dresses then I strongly believe that dresses are meant to cover the body and not to reveal them". 

RK was literally dumb on her comments. He really appreciated her culture and thinking even though he didn't let her know of this appreciation. But he didn't want her to win the conversation and he spoke up.

RK :" oh common Ms.Malik, why are you giving it the name of culture. Why don't you simply accept the fact that you are not used to such types of dresses?"

Madhu :" . I don't wear such types of dresses not because I can't afford them or I can't wear them, it's simply because I don't want them, Mr.Kundra"

RK :" so do you really think you can afford those dresses. Do you even know the cost of those dresses and the way of wearing them?"

Madhu :" why do you think that I won't be able to afford those dresses. Its just a mini skirt and top. Mr.Kundra?"

RK :" oh common Ms.Malik, it's not just a mini skirt and top. It's a designer piece, Ms.Malik."

Madhu(concentrating on her work) :" of-course I can see that, Mr.Kundra. The fine line bordering and the work on its sleeves reveal the fact that it's a typical Manish Malhotra designer piece and as far as I know it will not cost more than 20,000 rupees. Won't I be able to afford that much, Mr.Kundra?"

RK(surprised):" hey, you have good knowlegde about the international stylist Manish Malhotra and the works done by him. But  how ,Ms.Malik?"

Madhu :"why are you surprised, Mr.Kundra? I admit that I am not interested in wearing body revealing dresses. But does that mean I have no rights to gather information about international stylists. Why are you staring at me as though I have committed a crime?"

RK(anxiously):" Answer me Ms.Malik".

Madhu :" I told you already that I don't have to answer you anything other than my work. Mr.Kundra."

Saying this Madhu left the vanity leaving a stunned and anxious RK behind.

PRECAP::

RK was in a state of shock on hearing the comment but he quickly recovered from the shock and spoke up.

RK :" so in addition to being an event manager you are also a fashion designer."

Madhu :" so you managed to solve the mystery, Mr.Kundra. I am pretty sure that chiky must have revealed the fact."

RK :" Ms.Malik if you really have the knowledge about fashion, then why don't you dress yourself as per the latest trend. Why do you want to show everyone that you are old fashioned and outdated. Are you doing all these for gaining attention from everyone?"

Madhu(little shocked) :" gaining attention? What exactly are you trying to say, Mr.Kundra?"

RK :" yes, I believe that you are doing all these for gaining attention. If not, then tell me the reason behind it."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—