Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127 - Page 11

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update Dear!thanks for pm!So Madhubala made RK realize that he doesn't knows much about his own sister whom he loves so much!pls continue soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jankipatel22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nic update... I really like your dialogues...they are very effective. I also loved the part between RK, madhu, and Rajeev...it  was funny! Keep it up...
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jankipatel22

Nic update... I really like your dialogues...they are very effective. I also loved the part between RK, madhu, and Rajeev...it  was funny! Keep it up...

You will find more interesting dialogs and scenes in the upcoming updatesπŸ˜‰
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 8

Madhu's Next Task    

Nataraj Studio(11:30 am)

RK for the first time was not able to concentrate on his work as he was wholly thinking of comments, passed on by Madhu which resulted in a number of takes. Everyone was shocked as this was not a typical RK wala shot coz he usually used to give his every shot in one or two takes. RK was fully thinking about the work to be assigned to Madhu besides giving the shot in which now he was least interested. He considered assigning the task to Madhu as an important issue than giving a proper shot. He was neither able to decide the work to be given to Madhu as he doesn't want to get embarrassed before her one more time nor he wanted to assign her a task before knowing her fully.

RK shouted: "PACK UP"

Everyone was shocked by his behavior and at the same time they were happy to hear the pack up' from him as all were afraid that he will let go his anger on any of them. RK walked from the set towards the vanity van along with Bittuji. He entered the van and saw Madhu speaking over the phone.

Madhu (over the phone): "Sorry sir, I won't be able to make it on Sundays coz I am not used to working on Sundays (pause) sorry (pause) no idea (pause) thank you"

While speaking over the phone she gestured RK to wait for a minute and this didn't go well with RK as he was already pissed off with her due to the morning incident. He snatched the phone from her and ended the call abruptly.

Madhu: "Mr.Kundra, What do you think are you doing? I was on an important call Mr.Kundra."

RK: "Nobody dares to show gestures in front of me Ms.Malik. They just obey the orders given by me and I expect the same from you also, Ms.Malik."

Madhu(slightly losing temper): "Mr.Kundra, let me make something clear. I am not a contestant who applied for a job under you or something. Mr.Kundra, why don't you take a look at the contract for yourself then perhaps you may get to know that I am neither your slave nor your work assistant. I am here to help you with your work for the next 3 months and that too under the insistence of mamma and chiky. I have got my own work which I have to complete in the appointed time. Once I give my word then I am bound to it and I have always completed my work on time. I never compromise with my work."

RK: "No one dares to speak to me in that tone, Ms.Malik."

Madhu: "No one dares to snatch my phone, Mr.Kundra"

RK was blurring in anger and he tightened his fist. Bittuji was so much afraid seeing RK in anger. He prayed to God to finish this encounter soon. Madhu on the other hand was not even worried to think about RK and she stayed calm.

RK(after controlling his anger): "Whatever Ms.Malik, you can now assist Bittuji with some of his work till I assign your next work task."  

Madhu and bittuji went outside discussing the work they had to do together. After they went, RK was walking to and fro in his van thinking of a possible and tedious task that can be assigned to Madhu. What fascinated him more was somewhere deep in his heart he appreciated her work and he cursed himself for doing that.

RK Mansion

10:00 pm

RK was tossing in his bed thinking about the events that happened at the set today. He could not believe that a girl had created havoc in his mind and he was thinking about her even though he wanted to forget the embarrassment at the set. He got up from the bed and went to the bar side for a drink. While having a drink he was continuously thinking about Madhu, their first encounter, her angelic face, her way of caressing the pigeon, her smile. Everything came dancing before his eyes and a smile curled on his lips but when he thought about the embarrassment and the conversation b/n them which followed that day his smile turned into an evil laughter. Suddenly an idea struck his mind.

RK to himself: "I won't make any mistake this time Ms.Malik. I swear that I will embarrass you the same way you embarrassed me and will win the challenge. I don't believe this Madhubala Malik, even after what you did today I am thinking about you. I will make you pay for this dominance over my mind. I am not gonna leave you like that Ms.Malik. I will teach you a lesson which you will never forget in your life(Aisa maza chakaunga ki thum zindagi bhar usse na bhool paogi). I will make your life a living hell and will embarrass you in front of my work people in such a way that you will curse the day you messed up with me. You will wish you never had opinions and views of your own. The game has just begun. All the best Ms.Madhubala Malik."

RK Mansion

9:00 am

RK was fully prepared for the execution of his plan. He and Bittuji were having their breakfast silently while RK smirked thinking about the plan in his mind.

Bittuji: "What happened Chief? You look so cool today"

RK: "Its coz I am going to make everything hot outside today"

Bittuji: "What do you mean, Chief?"

RK: "You will know in a short while Bittuji"

Meanwhile Madhu reaches the breakfast table and RK asks her to sit down while they have their breakfast. He calls Mangesh and asks him to get the file from his bedroom. Mangesh gets the file from his room and gives it to RK.

RK: "Ms.Malik, this file holds the details of costumes of the Male and Female Protagonist and the Antagonist for an important shot tomorrow. The dress has to be designed today itself. The file is very important without which the sequence cannot be shot tomorrow. So I want you to keep this file SAFELY WITH YOU."

Madhu: "Ok, Mr.Kundra"

Madhu leaves the house and RK evilly smiles.

RK to himself: "Now you are caught in my trap Ms.Madhubala Malik."   

precap::

Producer(blurring in anger) : "How can you be so careless Ms.Malik? Do you even know the cost of those designs and the set? The set has already been prepared for tomorrow's shot. Oh God what am I going to do now? If I got to suffer any losses coz of your irresponsibility I swear to sue you from the sets and you will have to pay me for the losses."

By now the whole set was watching the drama in which the producer was shouting at Madhu and Madhu was on the verge of tears. RK was having fun watching the drama and he smiled devilishly which didn't go unnoticed by Bittuji.

Producer(to Madhu): "Ms.Malik, I give you an hour's time to think and tell me whether you pay me for the losses or hand me my file back?"

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ€—

Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 lovely update sufi ,what is rk upto ,waiting for next part
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh god...this rk and his plans...unbelievable...poor madhu
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update Dear!So RK was not able to concentrate on his work coz of Madhubala's thoughts!RK's plan!Feeling bad For Madhubala!Waiting to see what happens next!pls continue soon!
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love u dear...I'm happy that ur back with an awesomeupdate...keep posting...rishabala rocks wuhuuu
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think when she wud cry RK 's heart wud melt. or may she wud set everything rightπŸ‘πŸΌ
Continue  with  next part soon dearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ