Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

6th January 2014 SBB:Rangrasiya Ki Laila

Preview: Laila dancing on Challa from Ishqzaade. Rudra and Paro collide. Paro is suprised/shocked to see him. (Promo scene) In another scene Rudra is standing with his college while Laila is dancing and his see Laila.

Segment: At Paro's sangeet function, Laila dancing on Challa from Ishqzaade. Rudra and his colleague come there. Rudra spots Laila there and looks surprised. Laila notices Rudra while dancing and keeps dancing looking at him. Rudra moves from the there. Rudra and Paro collide. They look at each other and walk separate ways. Laila comes in front of Rudra and dances. Rudra and his
colleague are standing aside when they hear drunk Kesari Ram telling his name and how he is important man of Thakur.

Thanks Shruti,😊 just added on Main box.πŸ˜›
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS
waiting for video link
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

SBB Heading :'Rangrasiya' ki Laila

SBS :  Serial ke high Points
They showed Latest Promo n said Rudra will be enter in Paro's marriage function wid changed ID n will be try to close Paro.

Reserve for Vid !!

waiting πŸ˜Š
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rockystar22

i   think  i  do  read  an  article  where  it  is  said  that  laila  is  a  spy  working  for  rudraπŸ˜•  otherwise   how  can  they  be  friends?  or  maybe  i  saw  a  dream  or  something πŸ˜†   

i think its ur dream πŸ˜•
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Rudra looks suprised when he saw Laila in the function. The collide scene between Rudra-Paro there was not much eye lock as shown in promo it was like you collide and then walk your way. Ankita looked beautiful in the red outfit she wore :)
Joseph_A thumbnail
1st time,SBS included a new launched show details in 'Serial Ke High Points'.  😊 
paruv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

1st time,SBS included a new launched show details in 'Serial Ke High Points'.  😊 

WOW today is all surprising 1 is CM its no 1 in IF &  in sbs they included RR show & hope the tvt will be good finger crossed 

Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much!
I'm actually looking forward to laila's entry!

As at first i know it will be awful to watch her romance with Rudra..

But as Rudra's conflicting feelings for Paro grows It will so good to see him romance with laila but think about our paro πŸ˜³

Plus it wouldn't be as exciting for us to actually see how his relationship/initimacy with laila starts to decrease at time goes on πŸ˜ƒ
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: paruv

WOW today is all surprising 1 is CM its no 1 in IF &  in sbs they included RR show & hope the tvt will be good finger crossed 

It was surprising for me too because,they always give preference to Star Indya shows. But,today,they showed MB n RR details,πŸ˜› even they showed almost full Promo of RR. 😊
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Rudra looks suprised when he saw Laila in the function. The collide scene between Rudra-Paro there was not much eye lock as shown in promo it was like you collide and then walk your way. Ankita looked beautiful in the red outfit she wore :)

ohh  dont  worry,  when  they  telecast  it, they  will  show  it  in  slowmotion  that  we will  feel  its  an  eyelock πŸ˜ƒ