Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This response cant possibly be from ZEE tv?? Why would they call their new actor 3rd rate? Makes NO sense at all!! This must be some fake site. ZEE better investigate this and get to the bottom of it, coz obviously there are people out there pretending to be from their channel making these type of derogatory comments!! 

As for all that say they will never accept a replacement...I think it is too late now, coz they have already started shooting with this man. So either you have to watch RV as Asad, or not watch QH at all! Because I don't think that ZEE will apologise to KSG and nor is there any likelihood he will come back. I think that relationship has seriously broken down!! 

Please accept reality. KSG no longer wants to be in QH. He himself has clarified that he only signed a contract for 12 months? So why do people act like ZEE forced him to leave? Yes they called him unprofessional, maybe coz they were put out by his constant absences etc. He and his wife seem to be on holiday all the time, and even her show has to keep changing tracks because of her!!

Personally I think they are a very selfish couple. It is best they work together and stop inconveniencing others!! Sorry to all the KSG fans and KAJEN fans. But I am telling it like it is! I like both KSG and his wife on their respective shows!! They are both VERY good actors!! But that does not deflect from the reality that they both appear to be Divas! 

👏
Specially your last paragraph 😆
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Everyone out here says he is sick

Dunno which sick person keeps holidaying 😆
The pics posted by his wife on twitter show no signs of a sick person or as claimed to be !

exactly my thought tanya 😆
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m rofling right now..gugu hi-fi!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly, that is not the original Facebook Fanpage of Zee TV. Seeing the number of Likes on the page itself shows that its a fan made. Moreover, external issues that happens on Facebook are not to be dragged onto India-Forums.

Kindly refer to the below : 

Topic Closed
-QH DT