Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm afraid I don't believe this is ZEE's official page and even if they did they would put things in a much more formal way which makes it pretty clear.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolgal92

hey guys... a humble request... plz do not fight amongst yourselves...

we all love Qubool hai and for most of us its just that karan is our only ASAD AHMED.KHAN...

apart from that we are his fans and we cannot bare the way Zee has defamed him...
so we are fighting for him... ( well that is what loyal fans do)

anyways... if u'l agree do support.. WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST RAQUESH VASHISHT as an individual...it's just that we are really upset not seeing KABHI together as ASYA

so if u'l want to continue with Qubool hai.. it is completely ur call... but plz do not fight amongst each other...
we respect ur feelings... I expect u'l to respect ours...
thank you

If u do not have anything against raqesh then why he is been called 3rd grade in the initial comment??? 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This response cant possibly be from ZEE tv?? Why would they call their new actor 3rd rate? Makes NO sense at all!! This must be some fake site. ZEE better investigate this and get to the bottom of it, coz obviously there are people out there pretending to be from their channel making these type of derogatory comments!! 

As for all that say they will never accept a replacement...I think it is too late now, coz they have already started shooting with this man. So either you have to watch RV as Asad, or not watch QH at all! Because I don't think that ZEE will apologise to KSG and nor is there any likelihood he will come back. I think that relationship has seriously broken down!! 

Please accept reality. KSG no longer wants to be in QH. He himself has clarified that he only signed a contract for 12 months? So why do people act like ZEE forced him to leave? Yes they called him unprofessional, maybe coz they were put out by his constant absences etc. He and his wife seem to be on holiday all the time, and even her show has to keep changing tracks because of her!!

Personally I think they are a very selfish couple. It is best they work together and stop inconveniencing others!! Sorry to all the KSG fans and KAJEN fans. But I am telling it like it is! I like both KSG and his wife on their respective shows!! They are both VERY good actors!! But that does not deflect from the reality that they both appear to be Divas! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mrdarcyfan awesome comment 👏 agree with your each and every line 😃
nikki217t thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This response cant possibly be from ZEE tv?? Why would they call their new actor 3rd rate? Makes NO sense at all!! This must be some fake site. ZEE better investigate this and get to the bottom of it, coz obviously there are people out there pretending to be from their channel making these type of derogatory comments!!

As for all that say they will never accept a replacement...I think it is too late now, coz they have already started shooting with this man. So either you have to watch RV as Asad, or not watch QH at all! Because I don't think that ZEE will apologise to KSG and nor is there any likelihood he will come back. I think that relationship has seriously broken down!!

Please accept reality. KSG no longer wants to be in QH. He himself has clarified that he only signed a contract for 12 months? So why do people act like ZEE forced him to leave? Yes they called him unprofessional, maybe coz they were put out by his constant absences etc. He and his wife seem to be on holiday all the time, and even her show has to keep changing tracks because of her!!

Personally I think they are a very selfish couple. It is best they work together and stop inconveniencing others!! Sorry to all the KSG fans and KAJEN fans. But I am telling it like it is! I like both KSG and his wife on their respective shows!! They are both VERY good actors!! But that does not deflect from the reality that they both appear to be Divas!

How do u know ksg was constantly absent!? if obd is sick then they should be allowed sick leaves!!! it is a basic employee right!! ZEETV accused KSG of faking his sickness and that was totally uncalled for! are they doctors!? how do they know that he was faking!? Almost everyone has confirmed that he was sick--forum 32/co-actors!
nikki217t thumbnail
I really don't think this is the real zee TV account
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zee jaise cheap channel,ksg ko respect nahi kia,new guy ko kya respect dega lol
DancingBell thumbnail
What ever it is,they should not hav adressed RV as a 3rd class actor...Disgusting...
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone out here says he is sick
Dunno which sick person keeps holidaying 😆
The pics posted by his wife on twitter show no signs of a sick person or as claimed to be !