Heights of cheapness Everyone see even RV fans - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
i am fed up now .
when will you people stop cribbing about ksg .
its high time we should accept the reality and move on in our lives ...
Originally posted by sheilasandhu

Pri Zee network Headquarters have confirmed with me that it is their ZEE international official Webpage. I spoke to them this morning.

I am sure they did.

Surely your cause has more impact on the official page? What's the guarantee that the zee officials (who you yourselves have claimed have been less than understand and helpful) will direct you to the right page?
Originally posted by Luckyforever

i am fed up now .
if u fed up then don't open that posts regarding ksg nobody force u to open this post

i am fed up now .

when we get our goal and our goal is zee to apologize ksg n his fans
and no replacement for KSG because he is the one n only Asad...
Shipla baby that's Y I love you

and Awesome ka answer bhi👍🏼
You guys rock
Originally posted by MagicalRed

when we get our goal and our goal is zee to apologize ksg n his fans
and no replacement for KSG because he is the one n only Asad...

that is not going to happen .
because of 50odd people cribbings a channel as big as zee will never apology to ksg who is nobody in front of them .
actually i was also supporting this but its a goodbye because i don't want myself to be counted in some annoying fan group ...Edited by Luckyforever - 10 years ago

because of 50odd people cribbings a channel as big as zee will never apology to ksg who is nobody in front of them .
actually i was also supporting this but its a goodbye because i don't want myself to be counted in some annoying fan group ...

Maybe you are not able to see the silent fans that are supporting us. All you see the active ones who put things together . Just like and office that has 50 workers but running an organisation with 2 lakhs people. 

It is easier to give up and say it's a useless cause than to fight and stand for the right. 
@luckyforever exactly evn i tot of suportin bt nw its reli annoyin sterday i read a pst sayin zee cnt afford ksg i was lyk excuse me r u kidin me n 2day dis its dam irritatin

actually i was also supporting this but its a goodbye because i don't want myself to be counted in some annoying fan group ...
who want ur help😆
we ksgian r enough for this😉
they will apologies to ksg am dam sure 

ZEE itself is third class..and they are calling others one!!! Haha what an irony😆