Heights of cheapness Everyone see even RV fans

Posted: 10 years ago
Zee is really a mad thing Okay so here read it a fan says something to RV and they accepts it  πŸ˜†

Heights of cheapness okay I don't accept RV as Asad but still Zee as a channel should have not done it MUjhe koi batayega main Zee ko lekar kya karuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Zee is not worth it ANYMORE. The one Serial i use to watch has been ruined by a 3rd class actor when the 1st class was doing such a great JOB. If you can't afford to hire the 1st class than don't because if you want to use him for TRP's then defame him and spit him out, You are not worth it. 

No Karan Singh Grover= to No Qubool Hai. We are all unsubscribing and getting friends and relatives to do the same. Thank you Zee for spoiling everyone's X'mas and New year. May you too have a rotten year ahead.

Zee's Reply

ZEE TV SHOWS Sheila Please Have Mercy.We Are Working To Get Best Out Of This Third Class Actors And Patience Pays.Wait Animously.
haha.. they could better leave there ego & get back ksg!!
πŸ˜†
they also know the truth i hope u understand what am saying bcoz am not allowed to speak moreπŸ˜‰
But seriously Zee 's ego needs to be blasted they can't call any actor everything they wants Zee is nothing in front of SP but look at them just for once
OMG My respect for them really increases and See this Channel I am not RV fan neither like him but still many centiment's hurts when a channel disgusts this things
Reple from Mamta Di 
This is a shocking reply ..statement by ZEE Czars to a viewer ...Sheila on their official FB AC .

Sheila Please Have Mercy.We Are Working To Get Best Out Of This Third Class Actors And Patience Pays.Wait Animously.

This reeks of  unprofessional-ism by an egoistic channel! 

It calls for a united ban by all actors for Zee TV shows . Show them that they can not abuse their stars using such language !

All actors should unite and REFUSE TO REPLACE any actor thrown out or leaving because of weird twists in the story or unprofessional working conditions .

If they pay peanuts they will only get monkeys .Admire KSG for standing tall and refusing to cow down to their unfair demands . 

We can see who is unprofessional here . 
they call their new actor this? poor RV😭
what... third class actors... are u seriously serious... Zee has lost it... 🀣
they are really shaken after seeing us fight back...
sthiya gaye hai yarr..
cheapos
That's not even zee's official page. Do you really think a big corp office will respond to fans like that? They just give standard replies like - "take your feedback into consideration".

Post here instead - seems like it is there official page -

https://m.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia?__user=100005762468603
ha ha ha...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
really how come they said that??
Really Zee I thought it is only KSG...but you defamed another actor calling him 3rd class...😲
πŸ˜†
its shows heights of cheapnessπŸ˜†

Edited by Ani-asya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by delena90

That's not even zee's official page. Do you really think a big corp office will respond to fans like that? They just give standard replies like - "take your feedback into consideration".

Post here instead - seems like it is there official page -

https://m.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia?__user=100005762468603

Pri Zee network Headquarters have confirmed with me that it is their ZEE international official Webpage. I spoke to them this morning.