update soon!!
regards
safrena

thank u!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š will update soon
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update dearπŸ‘
randhir is broken by seeing sanyu and jiggy together... ohh... he misunderstood them😭😭😭
hope all goes wellπŸ˜ƒ
update next soonπŸ˜‰
prithuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb yaar I really loved it...continue
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran.284

ye fifth page kab aayega? mujhe bhi jaldi update karna hai πŸ€”πŸ€”

hey! simran, please na update dear

p.s. friends jaldi, jaldi comment karo tabi simran update degiπŸ˜‰
RSRC thumbnail
It ws awesome , i hope u will update soon... πŸ˜Š
simran.284 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanaya_shanu

awesome update dearπŸ‘

randhir is broken by seeing sanyu and jiggy together... ohh... he misunderstood them😭😭😭
hope all goes wellπŸ˜ƒ
update next soonπŸ˜‰

thank u so much! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
simran.284 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prithuvi

Superb yaar I really loved it...continue

glad u liked it! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
simran.284 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSRC

It ws awesome , i hope u will update soon... πŸ˜Š

i m so glad that u liked it! next part coming soon! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
simran.284 thumbnail
PART 2

he struggled to sleep. it seemed like billion faces from the dark in the room stared at him and waited for him to cry and scream, is what satisfied them. it seemed that this night was never gonna end. while jisnesh on the adjoining bed was already in deep sleep. how he felt like stabbing him then and there. 

"birthday's have been always disappointing for me and today i wanted to make an effort to make this one memorable, but again it has become a total mess. why sanyukta? why? i thought that somewhere even you felt the same for me as i felt for you." he mumbled to himself and he could already feel tears making their way out of his eyes yet again. he wanted to let go off this feeling but it was almost impossible for him to do so because it sucks when you know that you need to let go but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

the horrible night somehow ended and the next morning he could hear jignesh shouting "randhir bhai utho bhohat late ho gya hai, aap class ke liye late ho jaoge" 

he never realized when he dozed off the last night. his eyes were completely swollen.

"mein thumhara koi bhai-vai nhi hu, get it" randhir spoke.

jisnesh was confused at his sudden change of behavior as after spending a lot of time together things had changed between them but suddenly bam! they were back to ground zero!

he soon reached the class and she waved at him but to her surprise he ignored her. never had he ignored her waving at him every morning. it was more like a ritual and he broke this ritual today. this confused sanyukta. they had even started sitting together but today suddenly he went back to his old seat. this confused her even more. she was about to get up and go to him and talk about his weird behavior but the professor entered the class.

during the lecture she kept stealing glances in his direction and finally saw those chocolate brown eyes swollen.

"is it due to lack of sleep or had he been crying?" she mumbled. there was definitely something wrong with him and she had to find out why he was behaving so coldly.

the lecture got over. he stood up and made his way out of the room.

"randhir!" she shouted from behind but he ignored yet again.

"isse kya hua hai?" she seemed worried.

he ordered a cup of coffee and sat alone in the canteen lost in her thoughts.

sanyukta messaged jignesh to come to the canteen and that she would be there soon with kaustuki and will finally execute their plan.

the girls reached canteen soon and saw jignesh waiting. sanyukta did not notice randhir and he did not notice her either as he was still so lost in her thoughts and was cursing himself for falling for her.

jisnesh got up, knelt down in front of kaustuki and spoke "mein bohat dino se tumhe ye baat kehna chahta tha, par keh nahi paya, pata nhi ki ab bhi mein theek se bol paunga ya nhi, uh, tumhe bhi pata hai ki hum bohat ache dost hain par ab mein tumhara sirf dost nhi rehna chahta...pata nhi ki tum ye sun ke kyse react karogi but, i love you kaustuki"

randhir heard this, his mind stopped working for a minute. he did not know what was happening. he heard those same words he heard a day before, he turned back and saw jignesh proposing kaustuki. it took him a minute to get everything right in his head. he was so relieved. all the sorrow, the pain disappeared suddenly. his happiness knew no bounds.

he came back to his senses, got up and started walking towards the classroom as he wanted to be alone for sometime to digest the fact. she saw him and felt this was the perfect time to talk to him about his weird behavior. she followed him. he finally entered the classroom and she shouted from behind "randhir". how he loved it when she said his name, she made it sound special.

he turned back and saw her standing right in front of him. but all of a sudden she started shouting "tum mujhe subha se ignore kyu kar rahe ho? you did not even wave back in the morning, how could you idiot? and why the hell are your eyes so swollen up? aur itni coldly behave kyu kar rahe ho? kya meine kuch galat kiya? aur jab meine tumhe peeche se awaaz di thi tum ne to ek bar turn kar kr bhi nhi dekha--"

"shhh!" he placed his finger on her lips. "kitna bolti ho tum! ab tum chup rahogi aur mein bolunga"

he knelt down on his knees. she knew what was coming her way. she had been waiting for this since so long. 

he held her hand and put it next to his heart "this is where you stay, right here, within my heart and believe me you'll stay here forever."

she blushed and tried to hide the smile that spread across her face.

he continued "and you know what? your smile is a killer. believe me it gives me butterflies when you smile. you complete me in every way. i want to share every moment of my life with you sanyukta"

she was in tears now. he got up, wiped away the tears and cupped her face with his hands and whispered huskily "i love you". 

she clutched her hands to his shirt pulled him closer and hugged him and placed her head on his chest, as if she was never letting him go anywhere. he wrapped his arms around her and she knew that this was the most secure place for her in this whole world.

she looked up, into his eyes "mujhe pata hai ki tum bohat khadoos ho, egoistic ho, self-obsessed ho, aur MCP ho but i love you the way you are randhir" she mumbled and he found himself giggling on her reaction and there was a soft yet scorching passion in his eyes.

he held her tiny waist and made her bump into his chest, tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and moved closer. their lips were inches apart. they could feel each other's hot breath and their lips met. he could taste the strawberry lip-gloss on her lips. he kissed passionately and she finally let in and responded with equal fervor.

he knew this went out perfect and he felt complete now.

Edited by simran.284 - 10 years ago