Sadda Haq Season 2

SanDhir: i can be your hero

simran.284 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello People!
here's another one! i just cannot stop myself from writing on SanDhir they'll either burn me, or give me diabetes, or make me scratch my eyes and rip my hair out at their perfection.
well i was going to write another OS but then as i wrote i realized that this is very long and decided to convert it into a kind of short story which will be having two parts. so here is the first one. enjoy reading. suggestions and any kind of criticism is welcomed.

"Jab Jab Dard ka Baadal Chaya,
Jab gham ka Saaya Lehraaya,
Jab aansu palkon tak aaya,
Jab yeh tanha dil Ghabraya,
Humne dil ko yeh samjhaya,
dil aakhir tu kyon rota hai?
Duniya mein Yuhin hota hai.

Yeh jo gehre sannate hai,
Waqt ne sabko hi baaten hai.
Thoda gham hai sabka kissa,
Thodi dhoop hai sabka hissa.
Aankh teri bekar hi nam hai,
Har pal ek naya mausam hai.
Kyon tu aise pal khota hai?
Dil aakhir tu kyon rota hai?
- Javed Akhtar

Drowned in the pool of misery and shattered by broken dreams, it feels so cold when you have lost your soul. It's like billion faces from the dark in the room staring at you and waiting for you to cry and scream, is what satisfies them. Distance from your family keeps away all possible reasons for you to smile. Your incomplete wish breaks you down to the ground, bent on your knees pleading for it to be fulfilled. The right goes wrong and the wrong never goes right, you mess up everything you do as failure was pre-defined. It's neither your fate nor the life in disguise but merely a phase of life...

He lay on his bed unable to sleep as he was broken today. yes broken! the man who was full of confidence, today was completely shattered. one of the reason,
it was his birthday today. but birthdays are good and bring happiness, right?. well no, this was not the case with this guy. something that happened twelve years ago still haunted him on this day. lack of time, attention, affection, care and love from his mother was the main reason. 
the other reason? it was her. the girl he admired. yes this male chauvinist pig had fallen in love. though both of them had become good friends, but he never let his feeling out in front of anyone. 

but today he determined that he is gonna tell about his feeling to her, but destiny had something else in store for him. something happened that ripped him apart.

****FLASHBACK****

he was alone in the lab working on their project since midnight. his hair were ruffled up and eyes swelled up. she came running into the lab. 

"sorry, sorry i am late" she said

"calm down, it's almost done" he said

"done? par kyse?" she looked at his condition. "you were working on it the whole night? didn't you sleep?"

he smirked.

"thank you! thank you! thank you so much randhir!" she hugged him. he froze.

"umm, ek aur baat..." she said.

"bolo" he said.

"pehle promise karo ki tum gussa nhi hoge"

"fine. promise. ab bolo"

"uh...happy birthday" she spoke 

oh! what she had done! wished him? she had dug her own grave! 
but wait, his lips curled into a smile and said thank you! yes for the first time in twelve years somebody wished him and mr.randhir singh shekhawat said thank you! damn! this girl had such an effect on him.

prof.vardhan entered and inspected their project.

"interesting, very interesting...good job" he said and left.

both became delighted.

"thank you randhir, tumhare bina shayad ye possible na hota" she said.

"i know!" he stood back, crossed his arms and giggled. ah! that! how she loved that twinkle in his chocolate brown orbs when he giggled.

"go tell her idiot! tell her that you love her" and angel on his right shoulder appeared.

"i can't! what if she says no?" he replied to the angel.

"aur agar tumne abhi apna muh nhi khola toh shayad kabhi nhi khol paoge kyunki mein tumhara muh tod dunga" angel shot back.

"shhh! ok!" he said.

"apne aap se baatein kar rhe ho? pagal ho gaye ho kya?" she asked.

"uh, nhi, vo actually...vo mein keh raha tha ki...umm...canteen! canteen chale?" he said.

the angel facepalmed!

"i am sorry randhir, actually mujhe abhi kuch important kaam hai, toh--"

"oh! it's ok i can understand, koi baat nhi fir kabhi" he cut her in-between.

"ok then bye! i'll catch you later" she flashes a smile and left.

"ghadha hai tu! canteen chale" the angel mocked at him and randhir shooed him away.

later that day he was wandering in the college campus that he saw jignesh standing in a lonely corner far away. he starts walking towards him and stops a few inches away and hides behind a tree as he spots sanyukta walking towards jignesh. 

"what is she doing here? wo bhi akele!" randhir mumbled. "calm down randhir they are just good friends!" and he faked a smile. but deep inside he knew that he was jealous, he just could not see her with any other guy, be it anyone.

all he could see was sanyukta speaking something to jignesh but her voice was not clearly audible. he decided to leave, and suddenly jignesh spoke up
"mein bohat dino se tumhe ye baat kehna chahta tha, par keh nahi paya, pata nhi ki ab bhi mein theek se bol paunga ya nhi, uh, tumhe bhi pata hai ki hum bohat ache dost hain par ab mein tumhara sirf dost nhi rehna chahta..."

randhir listened this and was completely shocked, he could not believe his ears, he turned back and saw jignesh on his knees, he froze. 

jignesh continued "pata nhi ki tum ye sun ke kyse react karogi but, i love you.." he got up and sanyukta was over-whelmed and hugged him.

a tear made its way from randhir's eye and tickled down his cheek. a shiver went down his spine. his knees felt week. he could not stand there anymore and soon left the place and reached his room. he could not digest what he just saw. horror stuck his face. he panicked. and soon streams of tears were flowing down through his eyes. he wanted to rip apart his hair. he wanted to shout out to the whole world that he loved her.

*here* 

jignesh and sanyukta broke the hug but were unaware that randhir had seen them.

"very good jiggy! kafi achi practice ho gyi ab to, tum tension mat lo, kaustuki pakka maan jayegi" sanyukta said. "ab jao tum ja ke aaram karo aur mein tumhe text karke batati hu ki kaustuki se kab aur kaha milna hai" 

if only randhir stayed there for another minute he would have come to know that jignesh was just practicing with sanyukta and was about to propose kaustuki. well everything we hear is an opinion not a fact, and everything we see is perspective not the truth. 

****FLASHBACK ENDS****

so yeah! this was the first part 
hope you all liked it
so share your views people, i love reading them! πŸ˜ƒ

PART 2 ON PAGE 5!

Edited by simran.284 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yipeee am first

i had reserved before reading πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You see, am very intelligent 🀣
<of ho i guess, i have gone nuts>

Coming to the update . . .

How could you make my Randhir  cry ??? 😑

I knew it Jignesh was practicing with Sanyukta to propose Kaustuki . . .

I want the second part soon . . .

Loved the way you have penned it πŸ‘

Continue soon . . .

Thanks for the pm *good girl* πŸ˜Š
Edited by Anysia - 10 years ago
simran.284 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anysia

Yipeee am first

i had reserved before reading πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You see, am very intelligent 🀣
<of ho i guess, i have gone nuts>

Coming to the update . . .

How could you make my Randhir  cry ??? 😑

I knew it Jignesh was practicing with Sanyukta to propose Kaustuki . . .

I want the second part soon . . .

Loved the way you have penned it πŸ‘

Continue soon . . .

Thanks for the pm *good girl* πŸ˜Š

intelligent girl πŸ‘πŸ˜†
hehehe!
thank you so much! 
and as i said second part after page 5 πŸ˜ƒ  *evil smile*😈
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn...m second!! Koi nahi!! I loved this os...randhirs bday...n him instead of being happy, is shattered...n nw, he has one more reason of nt celebrating it!! But i wish he had stayed there...so, nw im intrigued...lets see wht happens next?? Randhir back to being a MCP or his confusion clearing up?? Update soon plz!!πŸ˜ƒ
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first of all thank u soo... much for giving amazing sandhir updates

well cmng to this, it was awesome
 i guessed right that jiggi was pacticing with sanyu to propose kaustuki
but i wish randhir would have stayed there & listen their convo, so that he wouldn't got hurt,  never mind will be waiting  for next part, please do continue soon, eagerly waiting
& if possible please do pm me
..Aney.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvd itπŸ˜ƒ...plz update soon
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!!
awesome update dear πŸ˜Š
randhir misunderstood sanyukta and jiggy  which is not good
randhir is completely shattered from inside πŸ˜­
excited to see what happens in the next part πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
simran.284 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soumeesg

Damn...m second!! Koi nahi!! I loved this os...randhirs bday...n him instead of being happy, is shattered...n nw, he has one more reason of nt celebrating it!! But i wish he had stayed there...so, nw im intrigued...lets see wht happens next?? Randhir back to being a MCP or his confusion clearing up?? Update soon plz!!πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ i m glad you liked it...sure will update soon
simran.284 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_pooja

first of all thank u soo... much for giving amazing sandhir updates

well cmng to this, it was awesome
 i guessed right that jiggi was pacticing with sanyu to propose kaustuki
but i wish randhir would have stayed there & listen their convo, so that he wouldn't got hurt,  never mind will be waiting  for next part, please do continue soon, eagerly waiting
& if possible please do pm me

thank you so very much! this appreciation means a lot to me! sure i'll pm u
simran.284 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harikarocks

hey!!!

awesome update dear πŸ˜Š
randhir misunderstood sanyukta and jiggy  which is not good
randhir is completely shattered from inside πŸ˜­
excited to see what happens in the next part πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š