Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Salrina_Ashvik

khan fan wars still going on???????????????????kis group baji maari๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

SRK fans.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

You are current hot fav. jodi Ranveer/Deepika fan? ,,,,,,,, Ok what u liked/disliked about KHANS?

What has me being a ranveer and deepika fan got to do with this? 

With salman I liked him more in his younger days, I liked the films he was part of and overall his acting was much better, he was also really cute then. Now I don't enjoy his movies as much and hope he goes back to making good movies.
Shahrukh again I liked him in earlier movies bcuz they were good, but now it seems he is part of movies that don't have a lot of sense anymore and his acting has become a bit over the top.
Aamir makes good movies and his acting is also good, except for dhoom 3 where I thought he under performed to his usual standards, I also feel he is a bit too sure of himself. 

So I generally like all of them, but I am not a huge fan of any of them. 

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kifsrkdewani

SRK fans.

dont underestimate the power of bhai fans?????????๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰lol..it feels so good now tired with rk-kat-dp-rs jaap
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

dont underestimate the power of bhai fans?????????๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰lol..it feels so good now tired with rk-kat-dp-rs jaap

I'm not underestimating bhai fans. As I'm a salman fan myself..just saying SRK fans are winning here that's all.
@Bold you just get tired. We get tired a century ago. It use be fun to watch fans fight over them,but it's get boring lately as everyone is repeating themselves nothing new.
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kifsrkdewani

I'm not underestimating bhai fans. As I'm a salman fan myself..just saying SRK fans are winning here that's all.
@Bold you just get tired. We get tired a century ago. It use be fun to watch fans fight over them,but it's get boring lately as everyone is repeating themselves nothing new.

i know its just too much..same shitt again and again...me too like both srk-salman...i am a silent visitor in this forum.earlier it was khan wars now its dp-kk shitt everywhere though i am a crazy kat fan
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh and just add I loved the salman and karishma jodi, it was my absolute favorite!
SharabiPirate thumbnail

hurr๐Ÿ˜ˆ other actors ke fans ko lagta ha jeet unki ho rahi hai but jeette hum hain HUMESHA!!! ๐Ÿคฃ Aamir rocks๐Ÿ˜‰
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: _BullsEye_

hurr๐Ÿ˜ˆ other actors ke fans ko lagta ha jeet unki ho rahi hai but jeette hum hain HUMESHA!!!๐ŸคฃAamir rocks๐Ÿ˜‰

you wish ki Jeet Hamesha Aamir ki ho, but it's not the reality MR Bulls eyes. Vaise yeh kaisa Naam hai?
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

i know its just too much..same shitt again and again...me too like both srk-salman...i am a silent visitor in this forum.earlier it was khan wars now its dp-kk shitt everywhere though i am a crazy kat fan

ohh you like my Karan Arjun to well that's great ๐Ÿค— about Kat vs Deeps it's like never ending torture.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiLovesShreya

Helo..

hello Ji