Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Well the point is to comment, no matter what the post is lots of us choose to ignore them
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vinu127

@blue.. i wonder at times if its good or bad! in the 9-9.30 slot, that is the only active thread😆😆😆

and ppl rather don't bother to make posts regarding anything in the epi except ZaYa scenes! 

lol yes and most of the discussions are done there and nothing else remains to discuss later...some of them give good reviews inside that thread i just wish they also post them separately..

Zainab yeah i have seen your review posts they are just awesome!! Love reading them...You don't stay in India do you? Coz someitmes i sit late night and i have seen you around or you also sit late like me😆

After 4 hours of epi...most of them go to sleep as it will be late in the night...but i wish atleast in the daytime there will a bit of activity

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Nimmi-

lol yes and most of the discussions are done there and nothing else remains to discuss later...some of them give good reviews inside that thread i just wish they also post them separately..

Zainab yeah i have seen your review posts they are just awesome!! Love reading them...You don't stay in India do you? Coz someitmes i sit late night and i have seen you around or you also sit late like me😆

After 4 hours of epi...most of them go to sleep as it will be late in the night...but i wish atleast in the daytime there will a bit of activity

LOL no, Im in NY so its 12 in the afternoon when i think its your 10pm. Aww thanks. 

Exactly atleast be a bit active during the day. i just feel like after those stupid spoilers a lot of people have quit, which is ridiculous because during all that chaos the producer had confirmed twice that nothing as such is going to happen. 
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hola guyzzz!!!
I am very unhappy becoz there is a downfall in our rank😭
If u r a true zaya fan then plzzz be active😔
I have some ideas for daily so that our rank increases but I need some help😃
Plzzz help mme to bring zaya in the top becoz they deserve to be in the top😉

P S- If someone is ready to help me then plzz pm me
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes we do need to be more active..glad to see your enthusiasm dear. I'll help if I can..😃 Edited by Silver_19 - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we will try our best n promise to sooo pls share your ideas :)
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes need to be mre active n no spoiler will ruin this we need to be positive and negative cos of those stupid sbb/sbs  we have to stay tgther n dnt let these spoiler gt to us... am i rite ?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SidMkiDeewani

yes need to be mre active n no spoiler will ruin this we need to be positive and negative cos of those stupid sbb/sbs  we have to stay tgther n dnt let these spoiler gt to us... am i rite ?

You are absolutely right!👍🏼
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanxx everyone for supporting me🤗
I have some ideas but I to execute them properly I need help😳
I hope u guyzz will help me then our forum will be number one😉
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: craziness05

Thanxx everyone for supporting me🤗