Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh no...Look like we should tight up our sleeves and increase the forum activity ..All thanks to bheedi bhai because of her  our forum became so "saanata"..!!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ash91

Ye toh hona hi tha! Lagging in activity and followers.. Beedi bai ki leela

Followers Section is Okay but just look at activity...Huh...
Why are we messing up with forum rank just due to Beedi Baai yaar...?? Lets make the forum more active by making random topics but sensible one
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Our forum was active only on Friday Saturday all thanx to 100 epsd and HarshIka GA achievement. ..Baaki whole week people were mourning and the place was dead
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
personally, i made just one lame topic(usually i dont make any)
and was more busy with voting for GA.. that would hav been the case with most ppl this week! 
n week was filled with family drama.. koi topics kaise banata????
n hardly anybody knew (or i doubt if it was authentic) about Mission 400! abb koi kya kare?????
next week we really gotta pull up our socks!

p.s. shall i copy paste my long list which i had made few weeks ago over here????

Edited by vinu127 - 9 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Yes Vinu Paste it here abhi ke abhi
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Yes Vinu Paste it here abhi ke abhi

let me hunt!
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I made a topic
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4028364
vinu127 thumbnail
here it is!

Originally posted by: vinu127

hey guys, yesterday we saw that the ranking of BI has dropped by 2 places... but what we gotta observe is that even last time we were in position 5 coz of 3 buzz articles while the activity and views were still less...
that is proof enough that if we increase the activity and views, BI can easily stabilize in top 5 and if efforts are put top 3 is also not far fetched!
here are a few things I hav observed and could help in increasing our position...they are things we probably known to all.. yet I hav put them down here...

1.  Missions: guys this really helps .. untill midweek last week, many were not aware of Mission360 and only 5 pages were filled till Thursday afternoon... later, when many posts started having this tag, 10 pages were filled in 3 days!
so what we gotta do is hav a specific thread where the mission is announced every Monday! it could be this thread itself or a new thread made for this purpose... one person gotta take up the the responsibility of making mission each week based on last week's activity(though I noe who has been doing it regularly in past, I don't want to take names here... sorry 'g')... all of us need to check the thread on Monday(may be evening) and be aware pof the mission of the week and work towards it!

2. nocturnal:I will not blame anyone coz u all either attend schools and  colleges or offices and cannot be active in the day... this is only for those who do visit forum by the day ( I'm speaking of IST) , if u don't find others to discuss anything, just browse through last 4 or 5 pages and just make random comments ... this can increase activity as well as ur posts...

3.making topics: I don't have to tell anything specific here but what I hav observed is usually after an episode, there are lot of posts regarding the main highlighted scene of the day while very few about anything else... may be that can be looked into.people who don't or feel they cannot make posts(species like me) can take it up to commenting on all posts , liking them or atleast view it multiple times and increase the no. of views of the post and make sure all posts r pink! that is also important!

4. page views: on I-F loging in and loging out is very easy especially for those working on laptops or PCs.. So do visit the page again and again and hit the chaska meter as many times as possible...going by statistics observed, it can definitely be increased by a huge margin...

5.buzz: guys if we can hit a 100 on the very first day(which is not impossible and has happened earlier on this very forum) it can not only increase forum ranking but also celebrity ranking... the article we got yesterday(barkat mystery)is yet to hit 100 mark... getting a 150 or more is not very difficult, is it?

6.celeb ranking: we all love our HarshIka but this gotta be shown in buzz articles and their profiles... if u guys don't want to comment, atleast open their profiles whenever u come to the forum... i hav observed that their ranking is highly dependent on buzz articles and thus really fluctualting... i will not be surprised to see a red arrow next to Pree's profile this week(touch wood) ..we need to stabilise things guys... so do comment if not view their profiles daily!

i'm sorry if i hav wasted ur time but i felt it necessary to share my views... i wanted to make a topic on this but finally it would be merged here so i posted it here..

i'm also posting this in HarshIka AT.. do share ur views!at least think over it! we all love BI and ZaYa and showing it is equally important right? 

there is one more of someone else.. i'll paste that also.. wait!
vinu127 thumbnail
this is one.. n  i think there is one more!

Originally posted by: adinats07

Vinu, few more inputs.. πŸ˜Š
hope this helps

How to increase the rank

1. Comments: Please comment regularly on their profile. You can comment twice in a day.

2. Views: The no. of views on profile gets is also counted while calculating his points. However just clicking the refresh button doesn't increase views. You need to log out & log in. Each new login = a new view = more points

3. Comments on pictures: Comment on all his pictures on a regular basis. Also, like comments posted by others. NEVER dislike any comment, even if you don't agree with the content or find it abusive as this will adversely the rank. Report all abusive comments. Try to view all pictures as many times as you can in a day. This will increase no. of views.

4. Likes: Like all comments on his profile & pictures on a regular basis. New members can start by liking the old comments on his profile & pictures as well

5. Buzz: Below each photo you will find BUZZ (5 dolls, your rating). Click on the 5th doll each time! This too is counted

6. Fans: go to IF profile link

Go to the above mentioned link. There you will find a 'join' option below the 'Sumit Vats fanclub' photos. Please click on it to join the fanclub.

7. Sharing on facebook & google plus: Please see the screenshot below. In that check the encircled region. Please click on the 'facebook ' & 'google plus' LIKE button to share sumits profile on FB & Google+

8. Photos: If you have any photos, please upload the same in the photo gallery. However before uploading please check the IF rules. You cannot upload screenshots, pictures from facebook or other social networking site or any personal copyrighted stuff. But still u can give thier credit and try to upload.. πŸ˜ƒhere we can check with vivek can we use thier snap to upload

Calculation of points

Rankings are relative. For e.g.:

Whoever has the max fans. They will get max points that is 400 for thier fans option. Then according to that relative points are calculated. Means if certain X has 2000 fans. And Pre/Har has 1000 fans. Then it will be 50% of X. That means they will get 200 points

'Views of profile' are max for MR B. so he got 350 points. And these points are fixed. Max no. of fans 400 points. Max no. of comments 275 points. Max no. of views 350 points. These 3 points are fixed

No such fixed points for buzz as it depends on article. Whenever an article comes which has Pree or Harshad , please go to the article, like it, press the BUZZ (5 dolls), comment on it & LIKE other comments within 24 hrs

How should we increase number of VIEWS?

Leaving two comments per day is not enough. Add their profile to your favorites bar, log out, and log back in every hour to view thier profile. You must log out and log back in so that your view is counted. Even when you have used up your comments for the day, still continue viewing thier profile every hour if you can.

vinu127 thumbnail
this is another one

Originally posted by: arshi2

1st of all i request mods pls dont close dis thread cz the old thread regarding dis is inactive..

hi guys,
congrates for our victory in gold awards..
n now its tym to bring Beintehaa n their entire cast especially Preetika Rao n Harshad Arora to top in celebrity rankings...

Inorder to bring Beintehaa to top5 all members of this forum should be active n make last posted topics to pink which means hot...n peopl shud lyk others comments in that post which may increase d views..
Hit d chaskameter whenever u login oly ur 1st click in each login counts..do this atleast 10tyms/day.
pls show ur support in comments wen d show rankings post comes out every week.

Inorder to bring the cast top in celebrity rankings u must comments for harsh n pree atleast twice n sum can do thrice i guess...v must reach atleast 50 comments per day.for othercast cast of Beintehaa u can comment once everyday if u wish,,n peopl pls support dem in celebrity ranking post also...post more of their fotos n pls lyk others comments...go to harsh n pree pic gallery n jus view deir pics..it also counts...

i sincerely hope our BIans would help achieving good results in show n celebrity rankings...
waiting for ur valuable comments...😊

those who haven't joined harshad n preetika's fans club pls join ryt now😊
also add beintehaa to my forums