Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Increasing Forum and Celeb Rankings - NEW MISSION PG 147 (Page 118)

vinu127 IF-Rockerz
vinu127
vinu127

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

Because I am so glad that Gagan, i think thats her name, makes a thread or otherwise no one would bother, LMFAO like i make a post, but people are too lazy to even comment. 

New people come, and leave and than never come again. 
Exactly no one is freakin interested in anything and than they have the freakin nerve to complain like NO stop. 

@blue.. i wonder at times if its good or bad! in the 9-9.30 slot, that is the only active threadLOLLOLLOL
and ppl rather don't bother to make posts regarding anything in the epi except ZaYa scenes! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-..Zainab..Alpha_Ka_Gamma

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinu127

Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Exactly...Zainab...i m literally pissed off...Just one freaking spoiler and all starts commenting and i see new members daily but same people will never open new topics or respond to fun posts or sensible posts
lolz.. seems like the forum follows the saying that loyal fans are those who stand by at the time of crisis..
only when a negative spoiler about KMHs is out, the forum becomes activeLOLLOL

Honestly, I am kind of tired of that, its either your in or out,

Because I am so glad that Gagan, i think thats her name, makes a thread or otherwise no one would bother, LMFAO like i make a post, but people are too lazy to even comment. 

Exactly no one is freakin interested in anything and than they have the freakin nerve to complain like NO stop. 

@blue.. i wonder at times if its good or bad! in the 9-9.30 slot, that is the only active threadLOLLOLLOL
and ppl rather don't bother to make posts regarding anything in the epi except ZaYa scenes! 

I DID, but NO ONE likes to be active so how is it my fault, i made the longest posts ever about the whole episodes but no one liked to even bother. honestly i am going to continue with my posts but only like five people being active wont do anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-Alpha_Ka_Gamma

vinu127 IF-Rockerz
vinu127
vinu127

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Honestly, I am kind of tired of that, its either your in or out,
true... i hav no ideaabout this weekend as i was on a break but other weeks, its either u get a spoiler which is nothing butt crap or a dead forum! so sick n tired of this fact!

I DID, but NO ONE likes to be active so how is it my fault, i made the longest posts ever about the whole episodes but no one liked to even bother. honestly i am going to continue with my posts but only like five people being active wont do anythingfrankly, i myself log out an hour after the episode coz its time for me to sleep and morning when i open the forum, there are so many topics that i can'treally comment on all and honestly, i don't read review posts... i would hav had enough the prev. day itself on phone n FB n all ! i read 1or max 2 of them! and start commenting on fun posts other things... i don't noe if that is right but honestly thats what most ppl do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zainab..

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Well the point is to comment, no matter what the post is lots of us choose to ignore them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-vinu127

-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Because I am so glad that Gagan, i think thats her name, makes a thread or otherwise no one would bother, LMFAO like i make a post, but people are too lazy to even comment. 

lol yes and most of the discussions are done there and nothing else remains to discuss later...some of them give good reviews inside that thread i just wish they also post them separately..

Zainab yeah i have seen your review posts they are just awesome!! Love reading them...You don't stay in India do you? Coz someitmes i sit late night and i have seen you around or you also sit late like meLOL

After 4 hours of epi...most of them go to sleep as it will be late in the night...but i wish atleast in the daytime there will a bit of activity

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nimmi-

lol yes and most of the discussions are done there and nothing else remains to discuss later...some of them give good reviews inside that thread i just wish they also post them separately..

Zainab yeah i have seen your review posts they are just awesome!! Love reading them...You don't stay in India do you? Coz someitmes i sit late night and i have seen you around or you also sit late like meLOL

After 4 hours of epi...most of them go to sleep as it will be late in the night...but i wish atleast in the daytime there will a bit of activity

LOL no, Im in NY so its 12 in the afternoon when i think its your 10pm. Aww thanks. 

Exactly atleast be a bit active during the day. i just feel like after those stupid spoilers a lot of people have quit, which is ridiculous because during all that chaos the producer had confirmed twice that nothing as such is going to happen. 

-Nimmi-

craziness05 IF-Rockerz
craziness05
craziness05

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hola guyzzz!!!
I am very unhappy becoz there is a downfall in our rankCry
If u r a true zaya fan then plzzz be activeUnhappy
I have some ideas for daily so that our rank increases but I need some helpBig smile
Plzzz help mme to bring zaya in the top becoz they deserve to be in the topWink

P S- If someone is ready to help me then plzz pm me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaknaViTharvforevermadhufx9...

ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz
ViTharvforever
ViTharvforever

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
At wake up now guysBig smile

craziness05

Go to top