Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Increasing Forum and Celeb Rankings - NEW MISSION PG 147 (Page 115)

-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
okay so what's the next mission? 
though rarely we reach the mission we set Tongue but we reach somwhere close to it

So it is 505 now so 540 pages??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi-

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZayaHarshika

Articles pe i didnt cummt..
I kinda forgot abt em LOL
But profiles pe i kept cummting..
N seriously profiles pe whn i go to cummnt last cummnt hamesha was 2 ya 3 hrs ago...
I always find my cummnt on d 1st pge...(Harshad's case)
Pree ka is no diff but its a lil better whn compared to Harshad..
Chaska meter i keep hitting... LOL
Yesterday i was busy trending hence didnt bother abt IF LOL
But aaj se pucca i'll deffo work harder Big smile
my case is reverse...I comment on article though only onceLOL
bt dn't comment  on harshika profile...as I thought first read the posts here comment n then will go n comment on their profiles uptil then my lappy battery goes off ...n then I forgetLOL

Bt I hit the chaska meter everytime I log inBig smile

nw onwards will comment on their profiles also...if I remember.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZayaHarshika

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Littles12_

TBH all the spoilers are Retarded if you stop and think about them before reacting, freaking out, and begin to make posts that you are quitting, you would realize the abundant amount of stupidity they possess

Also, theres peak time in this forum, when people are literally active before 2 hour and after 2 hour of the episode and I swear to you than the forum is DEAD, its worse than a graveyard, not a single soul is there. That is another reasons to why this forum is still lagging behind. 

Plus, THIS FORUM HAS THE MOST LAZIEST PEOPLE EVER! I am not kidding, you would see everyone come  a live only based on a ridiculous Spoiler leading up to a separation. 

Once we had this tweet thing going on, but failed because not many joined. 

GPA are coming up, and in that Ektas show is going to be there, THeres going to be RR, and those two are going to be stuff to deal with. AND if we want ZaYa to win the best debutant and the best jodi and than we will have to get off our asses and be productive. 

LOL sorry had to get that off, cause people complain but dont anything. I feel bad for the only certain group whose always trying. 
Great post thoLOL
are you sure ekta show is going to be there, cause i checked last years winners and they were all colours show, so i assumed only colours show would be up for nominations, other winners were non colour but people from bollywood, though not from other channels. so i dont think you should be worried by the ekta show, i dont know if i can say the name, but im assuming we know which one it is. so thats one competition down.

Edited by bila_a - 23 June 2014 at 5:09am
..TitForTat.. IF-Rockerz
..TitForTat..
..TitForTat..

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thank you for your Appreciation Bhaiya...!!*Makes a pout* Chaska meter is suffering in the hospital because I hit it so hard...and I was 24hrs Active here...though I don't comment on any article or their profile...I will do it from today...Smile
Shanaya__ IF-Dazzler
Shanaya__
Shanaya__

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyakna

Well if we are true zain-aaliya and beintehaa's fan then we should not get affected by a new entry tagged in a article can still comment for beintehaa and really stop being negetive with spoilers n continue to work achieving our goal tat we cannot get the chask meter up then at least not down :)

Agreed.
Love this post btw
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
even preetika's article couldn't get 100+ comments. I tried commenting in most topics but seriously the amount of negative topics were not helping.
and what will it take to just like a topic or view it. nothing. even when you can't comment atleast like the topic and the comments that follow.
this sucks. I thought we would improve but when I saw the no. of comments on the articles Beintehaa was tagged, I knew rank will drop for sure.
and guys mention Beintehaa in articles where other shows are also mentioned.
Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
sorry I have a question I tried to add beintehaa to my forums but I don't know how to so pls help me :)
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
also people please participate in the game of the week.
hit the chaska meter and comment on articles where Beintehaa is tagged no matter who the article is about. if beintehaa is mentioned, comment.
and make all the topics pink and like them.
and don't forget to comment on the profiles

Go to top