Increasing Forum and Celeb Rankings - NEW MISSION PG 147 - Page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
Good morning to all , 
Could everyone please PLEASE take out 2 minutes of their time and comment on Harshad & Preetika's profiles everyday let's increase their ranks !!! Also please don't forget to vote for them in the ITA  awards the votings start today...let's do this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!!! 

Vote here --->  http://www.indiantelevisionacademy.com/site/polls_hhita.php

Thank you !! 
Yes comment on actors' profile whenever you log in. You can comment there twice a day
Also open their photos and also comment there it all adds to the view points considered for the ranking.

If they are tagged in any article open that article too which also adds to the views.

Whenever you comment, also open other comment pages as this also adds to the views.

Here is the link which tells how the ranking is given and what all counts for ranking., as in how the views and all are considered
Thank you for the post n I swear I do it every day n promise to continue :)
Wow look our stars ranking has increased this time!!!
C'mon guys they deserve a better position. Kepp commenting and try to do the things they have mentioned in the link I have given.

Harshad reached top 30 and Preetika top 35.

Lets all try and make them come in top 20...next top 10๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I guess many of you'll might be wondering what is it with red, green, yellow.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Okay let me tell you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

See the first page of the forum and observe carefully. Especially in the Popular cast section๐Ÿ˜›

Can you see anything red there? No right? All you can see is green and yellow right? Hence the topic name๐Ÿ˜†

Well you'll must have got it by now. Right, I am talking about our actors' rank.๐Ÿ˜†

Harshika's rank has increased๐Ÿฅณ

Rukho rukho Ab ghode bechke mat sona ye sochke ki haan rank increase huva hai...in fact aur mehnat karni hai

Harshika are in top 35๐Ÿ˜ฒ Guys they deserve better rank!!! 
This time lets try to make them come under top 20๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here is the link which tells how the ranking is given and what all counts for ranking., as in how the views and all are considered

PS: Mission increase harshika rank and forum activity๐Ÿ˜›
And keep voting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Nimmi- - 9 years ago
Yup stil v have a lot a lot to do
yeah glad to know theres no red but still it embarasses me even when i see them in top 20 because i know they dont deserve to be there. hope the rank increase. keep on commenting
Originally posted by -Sajdey-

yeah glad to know theres no red but still it embarasses me even when i see them in top 20 because i know they dont deserve to be there. hope the rank increase. keep on commenting

yeah they deserve to be in top ten...but anyways we shall make them reach there step by step
Last week they were in 40's this time 30's next time in top 20 and then top 10๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Let us set a mission first regarding profile comments
Cumon guys comment on pic gallery