Increasing Forum and Celeb Rankings - NEW MISSION PG 147 - Page 86

Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=_Littles12_]Honestly, theres only this certain amount of time people are active and this place becomes worse than ghost house. [/QUOTE
lol Zainab yes this time everyone becomes highly active...πŸ˜†
we don't see much activity during the other part of the day as many go to schools and colleges and also work...there are very few members who stay at home at that time...

Originally posted by _Littles12_

Honestly, theres only this certain amount of time people are active and this place becomes worse than ghost house. 
Hahah so true Zainab...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Hahah so true Zainab...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Nimmi-

Nimmi and Akki I am not kiddin, i swear to you come at like 4 hours after the episode every topic is like frozen, and freakin thats when i come online and i stare at the topics, literally after responding to every one of them

The summer is here, so i hope every one does become more active. Eventually we will need every one for the colors award, cause i swear to you if ZaYa dont win the best jodi award than ill be making the ridiculous threatening posts and quitting posts on this forum...πŸ˜† well im never going to quit but you get the point
Exactly...Zainab...i m literally pissed off...Just one freaking spoiler and all starts commenting and i see new members daily but same people will never open new topics or respond to fun posts or sensible posts
cool! so this thread is active after a dreaded week! and will become inactive tomorrow!

Exactly...Zainab...i m literally pissed off...Just one freaking spoiler and all starts commenting and i see new members daily but same people will never open new topics or respond to fun posts or sensible posts

Because I am so glad that Gagan, i think thats her name, makes a thread or otherwise no one would bother, LMFAO like i make a post, but people are too lazy to even comment. 

New people come, and leave and than never come again. 
Exactly no one is freakin interested in anything and than they have the freakin nerve to complain like NO stop. 

lolz.. seems like the forum follows the saying that loyal fans are those who stand by at the time of crisis..
only when a negative spoiler about KMHs is out, the forum becomes activeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Because I am so glad that Gagan, i think thats her name, makes a thread or otherwise no one would bother, LMFAO like i make a post, but people are too lazy to even comment. 

New people come, and leave and than never come again. 
Exactly no one is freakin interested in anything and than they have the freakin nerve to complain like NO stop. 

@blue.. i wonder at times if its good or bad! in the 9-9.30 slot, that is the only active threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and ppl rather don't bother to make posts regarding anything in the epi except ZaYa scenes! 
Originally posted by vinu127

lolz.. seems like the forum follows the saying that loyal fans are those who stand by at the time of crisis..
only when a negative spoiler about KMHs is out, the forum becomes activeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Honestly, I am kind of tired of that, its either your in or out,

Originally posted by vinu127

@blue.. i wonder at times if its good or bad! in the 9-9.30 slot, that is the only active threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and ppl rather don't bother to make posts regarding anything in the epi except ZaYa scenes! 

I DID, but NO ONE likes to be active so how is it my fault, i made the longest posts ever about the whole episodes but no one liked to even bother. honestly i am going to continue with my posts but only like five people being active wont do anything

Honestly, I am kind of tired of that, its either your in or out,
true... i hav no ideaabout this weekend as i was on a break but other weeks, its either u get a spoiler which is nothing butt crap or a dead forum! so sick n tired of this fact!

I DID, but NO ONE likes to be active so how is it my fault, i made the longest posts ever about the whole episodes but no one liked to even bother. honestly i am going to continue with my posts but only like five people being active wont do anythingfrankly, i myself log out an hour after the episode coz its time for me to sleep and morning when i open the forum, there are so many topics that i can'treally comment on all and honestly, i don't read review posts... i would hav had enough the prev. day itself on phone n FB n all ! i read 1or max 2 of them! and start commenting on fun posts other things... i don't noe if that is right but honestly thats what most ppl do!