Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: amfi123

how to do chaska meter votes

In Beintehaa page u have 5 stars below the title card n u will have the words rate me near it covers all 5 stars n click d 5 stars change to orange n it shown freaking awesome ratings saved then ur vote is recorded.
Oly 1st vote of every login is valid...so wenevr u login hit it
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I know guys the articles are not something we would be happy but please comment because it increases the rank of forum and also harshad and preetika's rank.
so comment.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
happy tht prees rank is up bt harshad rank has dropped guyz plzz keep comenting onb harshads profile want to see his rank up... 
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshad rank has reached t most bottom now😭
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Y arent u guyz cummtng on his profile??the last cummnt was 2 hrs ago..
Aise karoge toh this week his rank will drop further
Plz guyz keep cummtng...
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 9 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone.😊
I am back with another post. Trying to come up with some posts to increase forum activity. Kya kare koi Dhamakedar spoiler ya news nahi mila is baar🤣

And this reminds me of this week's rank. Glad to know it is in 4th rank. But would love to see it go up in the coming days and I'm sure all of you wish the same. 😊So guys try to make some posts anything and everything but of course related to the show.

Lets all join together to increase the forum activity. Yeah there is less time now but let us try a little bit.

I am sure there are a number of new members here silent or active. Most of you maybe knowing what has to be done to increase the forum activity but thought I'll just make a post for the ones who don't know.

* So new members remember to hit the Chaska Meter every time you log in and refresh the 1st page. 
* Also add Beintehaa to your forums.
i.e. Click on the star next to the 'My Forums' where your number of posts, inbox info is mentioned. 
* Try to make posts pink. A post becomes pink when the post gets 250 views or 25 comments.
* Try to make any post related to the show. 15 posts make a page.
* Any new TB article, go and comment there. Try to comment as many times as you can. And don't forget to like the comments there.

Also comment on Actor's Profile and also like the comments there

Mission #510
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back nimmi
I try to do as much I cn
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TBH all the spoilers are Retarded if you stop and think about them before reacting, freaking out, and begin to make posts that you are quitting, you would realize the abundant amount of stupidity they possess

Also, theres peak time in this forum, when people are literally active before 2 hour and after 2 hour of the episode and I swear to you than the forum is DEAD, its worse than a graveyard, not a single soul is there. That is another reasons to why this forum is still lagging behind. 

Plus, THIS FORUM HAS THE MOST LAZIEST PEOPLE EVER! I am not kidding, you would see everyone come  a live only based on a ridiculous Spoiler leading up to a separation. 

Once we had this tweet thing going on, but failed because not many joined. 

GPA are coming up, and in that Ektas show is going to be there, THeres going to be RR, and those two are going to be stuff to deal with. AND if we want ZaYa to win the best debutant and the best jodi and than we will have to get off our asses and be productive. 

LOL sorry had to get that off, cause people complain but dont anything. I feel bad for the only certain group whose always trying. 
Great post tho😆
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

TBH all the spoilers are Retarded if you stop and think about them before reacting, freaking out, and begin to make posts that you are quitting, you would realize the abundant amount of stupidity they possess

Also, theres peak time in this forum, when people are literally active before 2 hour and after 2 hour of the episode and I swear to you than the forum is DEAD, its worse than a graveyard, not a single soul is there. That is another reasons to why this forum is still lagging behind. 

Plus, THIS FORUM HAS THE MOST LAZIEST PEOPLE EVER! I am not kidding, you would see everyone come  a live only based on a ridiculous Spoiler leading up to a separation. 

Once we had this tweet thing going on, but failed because not many joined. 

GPA are coming up, and in that Ektas show is going to be there, THeres going to be RR, and those two are going to be stuff to deal with. AND if we want ZaYa to win the best debutant and the best jodi and than we will have to get off our asses and be productive. 

LOL sorry had to get that off, cause people complain but dont anything. I feel bad for the only certain group whose always trying. 
Great post tho😆

Agreed with every single word you said Zainab😊
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! Some useful stuff I just got to know!
Was busy all this time so couldnt come on here that much.

Now its time for action!!!