Posted: 10 years ago
😭😭
i thought the forum was active this week
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys ðŸ¤—
Since we have fallen down by one place 
I am planning on starting a new activity! I shall be posting two pics daily and each of us go to that link, comment on that pic and that's it!!

Even two words would do ðŸ˜†

So today's pics are: 

I Shall Be Checking! ðŸ¤“
Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Idea..But just one suggestion dear..Make the Title of this Topic Intersting...Like " Photo Ko Just Dont Dekho" Kind..
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay nice idea.
Will try to comment on them daily.😃
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wthhh. I was seriously hoping the rank would be 5. The activity was so much last week esp on sat :(

I thought this is the peak of activity our forum had gone through. I mean every minute or second I used to see a new topic and each topic used to turn pink also :// this is super weird.

But yes, it's exam week. My exams got over ages ago but myy 12th grade started so I'm super busy :( I wish I could be as active on the forum as others. But still ill try to comment on topics :D
Narusaku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wasn't expecting this at all ðŸ˜­ i was so sure our rank would increase instead of dropping ðŸ˜­
Raisa- thumbnail
I know it's pretty upsetting that our rank went down this week. But hey it's a brand new week. And I a damn sure that we will be getting amazing ZaYalicious episodes this week! So our mission for this week should be to able to make a lot of posts so that we can get our rank up and it wount be that hard as we will have a lot to discuss.
-Bubble- thumbnail
gud idea... em also In...

thts really amazing idea
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Awesome Idea..But just one suggestion dear..Make the Title of this Topic Intersting...Like " Photo Ko Just Dont Dekho" Kind..

Haha since the mods merged the topic, I guess I shall post two new photos tomorrow and then title it as that ðŸ˜†
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So guys Our rank went down this week so I'm just making a reminder post on how we can bring our rank up!
FIRSTLY

Click the Gold star on the top beside my forums to add to your favorite forums, if you have not already.

SECONDLY
DO NOT forget to rate the forum whenever possible. (There is no limit)

THIRDLY
To make all of the blue posts  turn red  we have to have at least 25  comments on each post OR 250 views! 

Just a reminder guys! Lets just bring the rank up! 
Edited by IIdewaaneII - 10 years ago