Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Two good-looking people should come together: Kareena.

chimchimcher-ee IF-Sizzlerz
chimchimcher-ee
chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Katrina-Ranbir should end up together: Kareena Kapoor
Prashant Singh, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, January 06, 2014

Ever since Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's Ibiza pictures surfaced (in July, 2013), the rumours of their relationship have refused to die down. Of course, when Ranbir's cousin, Kareena Kapoor Khan, called Katrina her "sister-in-law" on Karan Johar's chat show, more fuel was added to the fire.

Katrina went on to claim that Kareena had spoken in jest. But the latest rumour " according to some reports, Katrina has declined Ranbir's marriage proposal " has raked up interest again.

Katrina had told us in a recent interview (when asked about her marriage plans; published on December 20, 2013) that "no one has asked me yet".

Even amid the various rumours, Kareena feels that "they (Ranbir and Katrina) make a lovely couple".

She adds, "I believe in love, and I really hope that two people who are together, inshallah, they should end up together. She (Katrina) is a lovely girl; I've spent time with her in Beirut and in Mumbai too, during a couple of dinners. I like them as a couple. They are two good-looking people, and two good-looking people should come together," says Kareena.

Tell her that many feel that she may have spilled the beans on Karan's show, and she quips, "What's there to spill? Why is it such a big deal? I am Ranbir's elder sister; I can say anything to him. And Karan's show is fun, so I was teasing Ranbir; and since I am his elder sister, he can't say anything."

As for her own work and life, although Kareena has signed several films like Bombay Samurai with Farhan Akhtar, Hrithik Roshan-starrer Shuddhi and Rohit Shetty's Singham 2, she will next be seen with husband Saif Ali Khan in Happy Ending in a special appearance.

"It's a different, sweet and cute role. I was already in Detroit when Raj and DK (directors) asked me," she says.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tabloid/katrina-ranbir-should-end-up-together-kareena-kapoor/article1-1169777.aspx

Edited by eeyoretel - 06 January 2014 at 1:48am

light_year IF-Dazzler
light_year
light_year

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Ishq par zor nahi ye hai vo atish galib
Jo lagaye na lage , bujhaye na bujhe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

_YoU_KnOw_WhO IF-Dazzler
_YoU_KnOw_WhO
_YoU_KnOw_WhO

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
So two good looking people should be in a relationship because they are good looking. LOL
Everytime you think Bebo cant get any more smarter LOL

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita2011tanya12sabra_aliRain_LovermnmjAidanQNancyAjramSophzanoosreeana.khanLuv4gamesven.Anamika.kareena05ProdigalStudentChelseaForEverTwinkie_StarDebarati7ponymonoor321ISHQSalmanSesarasingh86HakunaMatata.-Nakshatra-amy22Marauderslovely_lady-Kruti.S--MOTHER-.FemmeFatale.pomegranateLhethal.Medesigrl05-PinaColada-ViccoTurmeric.Sad.But.True.IHeartDeepika.MyerRamsha......Poojie....fire_gun.DushtKanya.DB_reloadedMallika-E-Bhaisshanakyasharanblue-ice.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Bebo's statements shouldnt be taken too seriously. Take em with a pinch of salt coz that's the type of mood she is in when she's making them. 
But she's giving Ranbir-Kat quite a compliment here. 

Edited by desigal90 - 06 January 2014 at 1:25am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

adevmyriamArshi1195irene_cProdigalStudentDebarati7AquaBlue.amy22Marauderslovely_ladyDianaPrinceTargaryen-koiza-blue-ice.-RohitMaxwell-

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
first W*F statement of 2014 ..bebo off to a great sanskaari start Clap

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12adevRain_LoverAidanQlompatmapeLuv4gamesDebarati7Twinkie_StarChelseaForEver.Anamika.ProdigalStudentamy22Marauderslovely_ladysarasingh86grounderHakunaMatata.StarkGirl93-Kruti.S-Che.GuevaraColdplayingVintageWineIHeartDeepika.-PinaColada-fire_gun.DushtKanya.blue-ice.shanakyasharanMallika-E-Bhais

adyluvskat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AquaBlue. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adevChelseaForEveramy22VintageWine

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Eh come on guys, she's just being cheeky. Give her a break. LOL

Go to top