Siddharth Shukla| Hypnotic eyes 78 AT - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by HemaG

I have not seen the last two episodes, .what was the disappointment.

see tuesday epi...it is a treat to watch for ansh fans...
Tuesday it was good...but as the strong follower of BV show from starting..I always have high expectations and the base strong is so weak.. Feel like hitting the writer for lousy script..
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
Originally posted by HemaG

see tuesday epi...it is a treat to watch for ansh fans...

s hemu u need to watch tuesday epi
I will stop cursing BV writer till he gets ansh out of KB house permanently like transfer of shiv job..
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I will stop cursing BV writer till he gets ansh out of KB house permanently like transfer of shiv job..

i dont think they will transfer shiv again

thanx geet

i m confused y dey dont show professional life ansh too

Shiv is looking very tired nowadays and the makeup is back ðŸ˜†
Till shiv is in KB he will look bored and the stry uninteresting...same BH is even worse..no story..
Wht was the need to make Ganga pregnant within 2 weeks of SR...

To show how great she is . For family she is not even thinking about her life. Else there was no story for BH part that writers could think about...

They had killed her fiery and strong attitude long back.

Shiv is looking very tired nowadays and the makeup is back ðŸ˜†
Till shiv is in KB he will look bored and the stry uninteresting...same BH is even worse..no story..
Wht was the need to make Ganga pregnant within 2 weeks of SR...
They brought AnSh to kb to show how A mingles & adjusts with the family despite of her rural upbringing. But since the story line is weak it is unable to grab the attention. The makers are tormenting Sid firstly by unnecessarily making him sit as a spectator giving him less dialogues in order to give preference to others . Another character of Avinash Wadhwani is added just to increase the number of  audience.
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

To show how great she is . For family she is not even thinking about her life. Else there was no story for BH part that writers could think about...

They had killed her fiery and strong attitude long back.
It's all women pregnancy stories in BH..first gehna and now Ganga,,,
Why doesn't DS ask anandi about her motherhood plans and why dint they show anandi telling about her adoption plans to them..it's very imp that girl informs her parents about their grandchild..
Originally posted by pandeypriya03

i dont think they will transfer shiv again

thanx geet

i m confused y dey dont show professional life ansh too

Sheets even i dont think they will transfer Shiv, else there will be no need of KB gang.

Professional life dont now. May be people are more interested in seeing drunk Sa and Sa-bahu saga then good professional life story . Because such things only get good TRP's.

Nor are the BV CV trying to show anything like that. 
Originally posted by hema5

They brought AnSh to kb to show how A mingles & adjusts with the family despite of her rural upbringing. But since the story line is weak it is unable to grab the attention. The makers are tormenting Sid firstly by unnecessarily making him sit as a spectator giving him less dialogues in order to give preference to others . Another character of Avinash Wadhwani is added just to increase the number of  audience.
The actor avinash wadwa only looks good but very avg actor..
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Sheets even i dont think they will transfer Shiv, else there will be no need of KB gang.

Professional life dont now. May be people are more interested in seeing drunk Sa and Sa-bahu saga then good professional life story . Because such things only get good TRP's.

Nor are the BV CV trying to show anything like that. 
Wo said only saas bahu saga gets trps..look at DABH show..there saas bahu interaction is nice..and saas allowing bahu and dropping her in police academy is so heart warming..they get highest trps..