Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Cheeku.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pandeypriya03

u r ready to take away wow

but which ever mental hospital sanchi will admitted that hospital will close in 2days cuz of her πŸ˜†
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am getting ideas to make siggy from all the pics posted here πŸ˜ƒ but als not so creative like all of u πŸ˜­
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
 Originally posted by pandeypriya03

when i ll get my real wify

I wish to you to get your real wify  by this current year.
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Not related to Sid but his tweet on twitter:-

Uttam Khobragade is an ex Indian Administrative Service|IAS (Indian Administrative service)]] officer of 1984 batch and father of Devyani Khobragade. He has been featured in the special edition of India Today, as "one of the 40 drivers of India's growth machine".[1]

He is an accused in multiple scams, like the controversial Adarsh Coop Housing Society, where he along with his daughter own two flats.[2] Was also instrumental, as GM of BEST, in granting permissions for Adardh to use higher floor space index (FSI) than permitted.[3]

Also accused of misleading the public regarding the make of King Long AC buses in 2007, and overpaying Rs 20 lakh extra (over the market price) for every King Long bus.[4]

On Dec. 12,2013 his daughter Devyani Khobragade, 39, India's deputy consul general at its mission in New York was arrested later bailed on charges of visa fraud and underpaying her domestic helper, who is also Indian. She was handcuffed, strip searched, DNA swabbed and subjected to a cavity search.[5][6] This lead to a major diplomatic standoff between India and the United States[7]

so this is what Sid was talking about πŸ€“

may be

..Cheeku.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Uttam Khobragade is an ex Indian Administrative Service|IAS (Indian Administrative service)]] officer of 1984 batch and father of Devyani Khobragade. He has been featured in the special edition of India Today, as "one of the 40 drivers of India's growth machine".[1]

He is an accused in multiple scams, like the controversial Adarsh Coop Housing Society, where he along with his daughter own two flats.[2] Was also instrumental, as GM of BEST, in granting permissions for Adardh to use higher floor space index (FSI) than permitted.[3]

Also accused of misleading the public regarding the make of King Long AC buses in 2007, and overpaying Rs 20 lakh extra (over the market price) for every King Long bus.[4]

On Dec. 12,2013 his daughter Devyani Khobragade, 39, India's deputy consul general at its mission in New York was arrested later bailed on charges of visa fraud and underpaying her domestic helper, who is also Indian. She was handcuffed, strip searched, DNA swabbed and subjected to a cavity search.[5][6] This lead to a major diplomatic standoff between India and the United States[7]

πŸ€ͺbut why was sid talking about this? πŸ˜•
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Kiya, hal hain two brothers ka..

pandeypriya03 thumbnail

my fans love me so much
i m just specch lessπŸ˜‰
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika_kiran

he does that everytime...gives his comment on many latest political issues
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
 Originally posted by radhika_kiran

Originally posted by libsrocks]

[

Same question from here...
pandeypriya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Kiya, hal hain two brothers ka..

what it this bhai
apne hi ghar me thik se khane ki place nahi

den itni badi havali ka kya needπŸ˜†