Siddharth Shukla| Hypnotic eyes 78 AT - Page 52

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Oh god..I don't want sid on BV now..it's for his betterment...😲

but with out any offer in his hand i am sure he will not quiteπŸ˜†
Originally posted by hema5

Bye friends . I am yet to take my lunch. Must take your leave. See you all tomorrow. Perhaps i would be in a better position to comment after seeing the episodes. Was feeling bad for Sid,apparently it looks like he is exerting himself but the ground result is zero. No offence to any actors or characters. They have reached to this level by dint of their hard work & dedication.Who am i to discredit them.
Hope no one is offended ,nowa daysi am habituated of enquring this since my strict displinarian Sasuma has shattered my confidence.
Bye Sheets. Geet. Priya, Radhika Pari.😊
Bye Minki
Originally posted by HemaG

like how htey ended gauri character abrubtly they can do the same for sachi...πŸ˜†
Gauri was heart of BV but saanchi is stool of BV πŸ˜†

Bye gals..have to go now..good chatting with you all today..don't know when I will be back on AT..
Till sid quits the show I will watch BV ...

bye...i ll watch even if he quits also..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by HemaG

bye...i ll watch even if he quits also..πŸ˜†
whom will u watch?😈
Originally posted by geet005

pari OMG unable to control my self 
I m serious abt this track, 
then lets see how Ira will react

I don't like anup...OTT acting..😑

yes...he seems out of that family...

The makers have u -turned. They have a feeling that the chemistry is not appealing so why not go for depicting A as a full time social worker.

yes u right but As actor Sid did not get a chance to doing something different every actor want  to do something interesting exciting , these  days in the bv Sid did not doing like this , even the character of  SRS   cvs does not showing his working related work  he stay  only for 24 *7  at his  home ,
whenever i saw  i found shiv did eating the food , talking  his wife  ect 
I liked only shiv emotional scenes during his birth history.. Sid was great in emoting in that track..

i LIKE thats track  TOO , but  seriously  bv the show only watch  like oldest kind of peoples ,its too boring ,  Most of india  peoples like this kind of family  emotional, social worker  , saas babhu type show,  but  Iloved the new show of the colors Rangrasiya',  its great show for male lead actor , i wish this kind of show sid will get 
Edited by Naturebeauty - 10 years ago
Originally posted by hema5

Bye friends . I am yet to take my lunch. Must take your leave. See you all tomorrow. Perhaps i would be in a better position to comment after seeing the episodes. Was feeling bad for Sid,apparently it looks like he is exerting himself but the ground result is zero. No offence to any actors or characters. They have reached to this level by dint of their hard work & dedication.Who am i to discredit them.
Hope no one is offended ,nowa daysi am habituated of enquring this since my strict displinarian Sasuma has shattered my confidence.
Bye Sheets. Geet. Priya, Radhika Pari.😊

bye...

Gauri was heart of BV but saanchi is stool of BV πŸ˜†
stool...🀣