Siddharth Shukla| Hypnotic eyes 78 AT - Page 45

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Yes..not daily..but lot f times...it's very cold..freezing cold somedays..
ok
read some news on TV, so asked

I agree..

I personal felt  As wife Anandi is very bad  in this way , she would become great    Mother Teresa,  great social leaders  but she never would be very good wife , i reall;y feel bad for shiv,if we are talking about onscreen reel  life there is nothing interesting for male lead actor in indian tv show  especial in balika vadhu show  , while watch the  bv show i was felt the story of the bv  is  like social working show 
Originally posted by hema5

Sorry friends i have not seen the last week episodes,hence can't comment. But one thing is sure if the BV makers wants to keep the momentum going they need to brace up. Weak storylines would give them temporary respite but that too in a meagre way. AnSh story is being handled in a casual way ,at times the focus is too much on A's dialogues which is beyond our understanding. They should increase Sid.s portion in terms of dialogues coz he has better potential in delivering also we are able to corelate. Well this is my pov.

Completed agree with u

Tuesday it was good...but as the strong follower of BV show from starting..I always have high expectations and the base strong is so weak.. Feel like hitting the writer for lousy script..

great..u also...join our trio then..today only we are talking about it...

adn happy new year...😳
Originally posted by HemaG

me back on time exactly...!
welcome back...

Sorry friends i have not seen the last week episodes,hence can't comment. But one thing is sure if the BV makers wants to keep the momentum going they need to brace up. Weak storylines would give them temporary respite but that too in a meagre way. AnSh story is being handled in a casual way ,at times the focus is too much on A's dialogues which is beyond our understanding. They should increase Sid.s portion in terms of dialogues coz he has better potential in delivering also we are able to corelate. Well this is my pov.
I agree...the liked shiv dialogues to social worker when he said I will legally write my property to both my kids..adopted and biological equally..very practical...when social worker asks anandi will she discriminate her kids...anandi says as ur a women..a mom gives equal love to both the kids..it was like bashan..anandi did not have her own kid to really see the difference..

adn happy new year...😳
Happy new year..
Originally posted by Naturebeauty

I personal felt  As wife Anandi is very bad  in this way , she would become great    Mother Teresa,  great social leaders  but she never would be very good wife , i reall;y feel bad for shiv,if we are talking about onscreen reel  life there is nothing interesting for male lead actor in indian tv show  especial in balika vadhu show  , while watch the  bv show i was felt the story of the bv  is  like social working show 
The makers have u -turned. They have a feeling that the chemistry is not appealing so why not go for depicting A as a full time social worker.

its obvious hemu...she is the lead and the entire story revolves around her...

adn happy new year...😳

s sheet me buddy and hema are planning to beat BV writers u also join us