Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

It's all women pregnancy stories in BH..first gehna and now Ganga,,,
Why doesn't DS ask anandi about her motherhood plans and why dint they show anandi telling about her adoption plans to them..it's very imp that girl informs her parents about their grandchild..

Sheets there are many such convo's that should have taken place bit they have just wiped out.
At time they have very detailed convo on each and every topic and at time they leave the complete topic like it never happened.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saw sid recent interview..he was hilarious with the interviewer...
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

Sheets even i dont think they will transfer Shiv, else there will be no need of KB gang.

Professional life dont now. May be people are more interested in seeing drunk Sa and Sa-bahu saga then good professional life story . Because such things only get good TRP's.

Nor are the BV CV trying to show anything like that. 

Shiv being transferred again does'nt seem to happen. Hope the makers are not in the mood of showing the next generation of BV. That will certainly mar the show.
geet005 thumbnail

Sheets there are many such convo's that should have taken place bit they have just wiped out.
At time they have very detailed convo on each and every topic and at time they leave the complete topic like it never happened.

sheets there are many more thing also to show but i do not now what/s there is BV cvs mind
divine_ram thumbnail
It would have been interesting if they showed shiv not saying yes immediately when anandi said her about her adoption wish...story would have been interesting if they showed how anandi convinced shiv to adopt a child..
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail

Wo said only saas bahu saga gets trps..look at DABH show..there saas bahu interaction is nice..and saas allowing bahu and dropping her in police academy is so heart warming..they get highest trps..

No idea abt DABH never watched it. But BV surely gets TRP on Sa's drunk state.

I think it is upto the creatives of each channel how they see and direct things. May be they feel professional things wont work as they have not yet given it a try.
divine_ram thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet005

sheets there are many more thing also to show but i do not now what/s there is BV cvs mind

Foget geet..old times r gone now..just ok with no saanchi in focus track..
divine_ram thumbnail

No idea abt DABH never watched it. But BV surely gets TRP on Sa's drunk state.

I think it is upto the creatives of each channel how they see and direct things. May be they feel professional things wont work as they have not yet given it a try.

i am sounded like promoting that show now 😆 it's in the same mode of how BV was once...great character sketch and writing ...
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful creation Priya.👏
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail

It would have been interesting if they showed shiv not saying yes immediately when anandi said her about her adoption wish...story would have been interesting if they showed how anandi convinced shiv to adopt a child..

Yes it could have been nice , they just had 1 convo.
But they are showing Shiv agreeing for A's happiness . He is not shown very overboard nor unhappy. On the other hand A looks too determined to adopt.