Siddharth Shukla| Hypnotic eyes 78 AT - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

True.

Mahi's wishing Shiv was more heartfelt. It looked like it was Shiv's birthday...πŸ˜†

I hope today atleast they wish each other.

But i think it is writer who is at fault. In BV i have hardly seen anything like this even birthday they celebrate to fix the persons marriage...πŸ˜†

They should take little just little training from Ekta mata in this but only little else it wont be BV ...πŸ˜†
No, pls no training from Maiya
If BV shows B'day to fix wedding, Maiya shows each n every function for tamasha without fail πŸ˜†

Originally posted by geet005

i thought they will be some FB atleast A till S would have done na but

to be frank they did not wish each otherπŸ˜†

yes...all the grand celebration..rom shekhars side..

even no one from singhs side called them and wished...

True.

Mahi's wishing Shiv was more heartfelt. It looked like it was Shiv's birthday...πŸ˜†

But i think it is writer who is at fault. In BV i have hardly seen anything like this even birthday they celebrate to fix the persons marriage...πŸ˜†

They should take little just little training from Ekta mata in this but only little else it wont be BV ...πŸ˜†

s in the celebration  i like ekta styleπŸ˜†
Edited by geet005 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by HemaG

not only ansh..buyt many important and sensible things for the story...

even the adoption track is very rushing...
True...
When Anandi were convincing family to adopt Amol, that time too no dialogue for Shiv

True.

from ekta...ahhahhahhh...πŸ˜†

mahi and shiv...so superb... i love their combo all time...they rocked in both the scens..

and eevn toral was very gud while teasing them...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MagicalPari

True...
When Anandi were convincing family to adopt Amol, that time too no dialogue for Shiv

sid had cold na so no dialogue for shivπŸ˜†πŸ€£

mahi and shiv...so superb... i love their combo all time...they rocked in both the scens..

I think in Shekhar family, all r having gud bond with each other except Sanchi

No, pls no training from Maiya
If BV shows B'day to fix wedding, Maiya shows each n every function for tamasha without fail πŸ˜†

Pari, So i said little training and only on "how to celebrate anniversary" nothing else...πŸ˜†

I am better off with BV then Ekta mata shows , but thoda tho romance hona chaheye na...πŸ˜›

True...

yes...they should have shown a very sensible convo btw ansh as how they ll brought up the kid this track was going in jet speed than anup track...

Yes, Totally agreed with you. Loved them in this scene yesterday.