JA: Coffee with Zee Tv ....

Posted: 10 years ago
Dials 02224955555

Riyya : Hello, This is me riyya from ... I am 9 years old. I want to ask abt Jodha Akbar tracks.

Zee: What! You should be studying. tut tut tut ... That guy disconnected my line...😑

Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
 riyya ki band baj gayi
9 year old girl should not talk about Jalals harem issues dont u know that Riyya
Riyya is this true or are you joking with us ??? 
P.S. If it's true then poor you ... πŸ€—But he's right you should focus on your studies more and not on Akdha's SR or the harem issues ... πŸ˜›

Actually you know what why don't you call him again and say that you're riyya calling from ... (Do not tell him your age ... I repeat DO NOT TELL HIM YOUR AGE ) and if he does ask your age then tell him that you're 9 times 9 divided by 2 plus 10 minus 5 years old ... πŸ˜†
Edited by VincyAnne - 10 years ago
riyya ..was this  an joke????πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by riyya6

Dials 02224955555
</div>

Riyya : Hello, This is me riyya from ... I am 9 years old. I want to ask abt Jodha Akbar tracks.

<div>

Zee: What! You should be studying. tut tut tut ... That guy disconnected my line...😑

</strong>

<strong>

r u serious
Are you seriously 9? I mean really 9?πŸ˜ƒ Concentrate on your studies dear, leave the phone calling sessions to other in the forumπŸ˜† Already Zee guys are hapless getting so many phone calls from agitated JA fans. Ab ek 9 saal ki ladki bhi Ben-Jalal kiss and harem activities ke bare mein salah degi to bechare pagal ho jayenge. By the way did they really disconnect your call😳🀣
awww... poor you? are you serious? 
Yeah! nice going with 9 years line...!  -_-!
They must be shocked out of their wits...πŸ˜† esp when they are showing mushy mushy scenes between Akdha...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VincyAnne

Riyya is this true or are you joking with us ???

P.S. If it's true then poor you ... πŸ€—But he's right you should focus on your studies more and not on Akdha's SR or the harem issues ... πŸ˜›

Actually you know what why don't you call him again and say that you're riyya calling from ... (Do not tell him your age ... I repeat DO NOT TELL HIM YOUR AGE ) and if he does ask your age then tell him that you're 9 times 9 divided by 2 plus 10 minus 5 years old ... πŸ˜†

Di u rock.

Poor ri.