Rangrasiya No.1 in Chaska Meter-Celebrations - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Yipeee rangrasiya is on top 1.
its party timeπŸ₯³
Congrats guys for making it to no.1 in first week itself πŸ‘.. RR forum deserves it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

But this week we were saved by the buzz points which we wont get every week .. so concentrate on other factors plss .. I just noticed our forum views and followers r much lesser than other top 3 shows which is not a good sign .,. so make sure all hv added RR forum to "My forums" list by clicking on that star and also every single post should turn pink in the forum with a view of at least 1000 or more .. only then we can top in views and followers too ... rest our activity is good ..
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
YAAAY ! WE ROCK ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Originally posted by showviewer

Well, that is what all fans would want, but let's wait and watch, especially the TRP part because RR has tough competition at the 9:30 slot from some well established shows. Let us hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed.

and this is the most worrying cz trp can make or break a show ... 
This is funny, on its one week itself Rangrasiya is no.1 good going guys, Nautanki films you have put on a good show till now, so do not ruin it. Thank you guys for making this success.
Because it's worth it. I am happy for rangrasia.
wow...we are in the number 1 position in the 1st week...come on Rangrasiyans...yaay...
Yaaayyy!!  No. 1 in the opening week!! Kyaa dhamaaka kia hai Rangrasiya ne!!