Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ppluvkuch

yap that name is magical...πŸ˜‰

yeh TS to khatm i thnk...u mentioned this right????πŸ˜•

am talking about a new FF...😳

arey nahi nahi ..ek aur chap abhi bhi bak hey iss TS mey... picture abhi  baki hey  meri dosti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is an  Three shot ...and yup wil try to write one...πŸ˜ƒ

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Thank you ...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: ...Arshaya...

Astounding chapter.
Upt soon.
Thnx for pm.

Thank you ..

will update soon...😊

ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ...Renu...

arey nahi nahi ..ek aur chap abhi bhi bak hey iss TS mey... picture abhi  baki hey  meri dosti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is an  Three shot ...and yup wil try to write one...πŸ˜ƒ

oho..i took TS as two shot...πŸ˜†

yap do write more😳
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Renu Awesome!!!! love it... i was completely lost in their love and confession!!! superb!

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahbhavini

Renu Awesome!!!! love it... i was completely lost in their love and confession!!! superb!

Thank  you ..!!!!!!!

Heeralicious thumbnail

Wowww renu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya story hai!! Superbbb!! Read both the parts at one go..Loved it loved it loved it!😳 The first part was adventurous..πŸ˜› Quite a delight to read!😳 Omg! Second part hayyee😳 Just loved how Pari helped Rajat out of car..made lemonade..And omg omg omg..The "I LOVE YOU DAMN IT",..WOWOWWW!!!!!!!!!

"Am sorry..." he gently whispered moving close to her ears making her jerk for a moment...
looking at her confused  expression  he continued  ."Waise mera kamra upar he hey.." he giggled as if this was the best joke ever
..πŸ˜† Cutest part everπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

"Tumey pata hey...woh mera aur pari ka kamara hai...sirf humara...mein tumhe woh nahi dikha saktha...isseliye meney joot bola sorry " he said happily starring at the roof...Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face admitting  so many worries she has...AWWW!!!!! You made me smile and blush renu.. Love you for this!😳

I don't Love  Lavina  ..I Love you  damn it..." he held her shoulders tight and hissed in anger..Omg!!WOw!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

He couldn't take it anymore...he opened the door with force and moved out in the rain. He found her crying near the car ..he moved towards her pulled by her wrist...She stumbled for a moment and landed crashing her chest with his...Both of them were soaking in the rain...😳😳😳Gosh..I m drooling on PariJat! All thanks to you Renu!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the whole piece! Plz updte 3rd part asap...aur ek thappad marungi agar isse shit kaha to😑 This was MINDBLOWING!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrincessNancy

Wowww renu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya story hai!! Superbbb!! Read both the parts at one go..Loved it loved it loved it!😳 The first part was adventurous..πŸ˜› Quite a delight to read!😳 Omg! Second part hayyee😳 Just loved how Pari helped Rajat out of car..made lemonade..And omg omg omg..The "I LOVE YOU DAMN IT",..WOWOWWW!!!!!!!!!

"Am sorry..." he gently whispered moving close to her ears making her jerk for a moment...
looking at her confused  expression  he continued  ."Waise mera kamra upar he hey.." he giggled as if this was the best joke ever
..πŸ˜† Cutest part everπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

"Tumey pata hey...woh mera aur pari ka kamara hai...sirf humara...mein tumhe woh nahi dikha saktha...isseliye meney joot bola sorry " he said happily starring at the roof...Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face admitting  so many worries she has...AWWW!!!!! You made me smile and blush renu.. Love you for this!😳

I don't Love  Lavina  ..I Love you  damn it..." he held her shoulders tight and hissed in anger..Omg!!WOw!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

He couldn't take it anymore...he opened the door with force and moved out in the rain. He found her crying near the car ..he moved towards her pulled by her wrist...She stumbled for a moment and landed crashing her chest with his...Both of them were soaking in the rain...😳Gosh..I m drooling on PariJat! All thanks to you Renu!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the whole piece! Plz updte 3rd part asap...aur ek thappad marungi agar isse shit kaha to😑 This was MINDBLOWING!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Thank you Nancy ..and yup pher se kab iss shit nahi kahungi...

will update it in few hours...πŸ˜ƒ

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Thank you ..!!!!!!

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SUMESHNI

Plz plz plz update

will update in few hours...πŸ˜ƒ