Sweet adorable Danny.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

I know there have been so many posts about how Kusum has become so absolutely repulsive. This is not one of them. 

Firstly I've not watched this show since Kumud's marriage to Pramad. I don't like unreasonable drama and heartbreak so I stopped watching this show. Occasionally I'd come, read the updates to find out about what's happening. And recently I read that Danny was back. Well to me he was cause when I left the show he was kinda not there.

And I really really like Danny. One, the man who plays him is just way too cute.  Two, he is such a sweetheart. And when I left Kusum was still a very sweet adorable girl, not to mention so extremely beautiful. Looks wise and character wise. So imagine my happiness when I read that Danny was married to Kusum. Cause when he was first introduced I really wanted them to get together.

But I was so sad when I read what was happening to Kusum. And how jealous she was of Kumud and how horrible she was behaving.

And it's so hard for me to believe that a person like her can do things like that. And since I've not seen this show and her horribleness I'm not gonna hate her. It's so hard for me too and I really don't want to watch one of my fav. Characters in the show being butchered so bad.

And recently I read this post about how Danny still loves her and that his love for her might be a weakness(this was one part of that post) and this person comments that everyone tried being harsh and cruel to her but it didn't have any effect . And that Danny is just trying to tell her that he does love her and that no matter what she does he can forgive her. He's trying to show her a way out of this darkness and I hope by God that this does happen.

Cause I saw a few scenes of theirs and there's this one where she's hurt her hand and he's applying medicine and the tenderness with which he treated her was so sweet. The concern so obvious in his expression and the gentleness with which he wiped her tears make it so clear that he really really loves.

And it's heartbreaking to know that she does not care. But it requires so much strength to love someone who's doing so much wrong, to still love them after they've repeatedly hurt you, to still have faith that they'll come around even after they've let you down so many times.

I really do hope his love can penetrate the darkness that she's surrounded herself with. Because I refuse to believe someone who was so sweet, who loved her sister so dearly can truly become so heartless as to hurt her so much.  She may be weak, but he can be her strength and one day she'll be back to her sweet self.

The writers better make her come around or so God help me imma be so pissed. (Not that it's gonna make a difference but still...)  And they better do it soon.
Plus it'll be an amazing plot line to see her slowly start responding to Danny, to see her start caring for him, to see her want to be a better person for him, to be that person he deserves as his wife.
I really really hope the cvs to this.

And the person who made the above mentioned comment if you're reading this, Thank You so freakin much for saying something positive about those two.

Constructive criticism and comments are always welcome.
No flames please. Spread love, not hate. And opinions can always be stated in a civilized manner.

Thank You.

aapne bilkul sahi kaha.mai bhi kusum aur danny ko saath me dekhna chahti hu,wait kar rahi hu ki kab kusum danny ka pyaar samjhegi.and u know ishita mai sirf varun keliye hi SC dekhti hu.
NICE &  I LIKE DANNY FOR NO REASON... 
Originally posted by diasharmak

aapne bilkul sahi kaha.mai bhi kusum aur danny ko saath me dekhna chahti hu,wait kar rahi hu ki kab kusum danny ka pyaar samjhegi.and u know ishita mai sirf varun keliye hi SC dekhti hu.

Main yeh show abhi toh nahi dekhti lekin jab frise dekhna shuru karoongi voh sirf Danny aur Kusum ke liye hoga. 
I like Danny a lot and believe he deserves better than Kusum.
Originally posted by nitzy_21

I like Danny a lot and believe he deserves better than Kusum.

Well in the words of the bard - the heart wants what it wants. 
And I really do believe that she can become a person deserving of his love.
I originally felt that he had a lot of chemistry with Kumari, especially when he first joined the show and was introduced as Saras' brother.  The guy just makes the screen come alive and I agree he is seriously cute.

Having said that, since they decided to pair him with Kusum I too hope that he and her find happiness because Kusum's character can still be repaired and she can come to love Danny, so that they can also help bring together a separated Kumud and Saras.  I love this show too much to stop watching it.   Plus, it was Danny who helped so much when Pramad was still married to Kumud.  And I also loved the scene where he is applying medicine to an ailing Kusum.