Desh Ki Beti Nandini

Nandhni Left Raghuvanshi Mansion

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
UMEAurTV Seg :

They showed Nadhini leaving Raghuvanshi mansion . Abhay was trying to explain Nandhini . Nadhini saying to Abhay if a girl get betrayed definitely she will go to her  parents house.Abhay said to Nadhini you have misunderstood things.Off-screen  Nandhini said her dream broken.Like all girl she also wished for prince charming .But at last her dream broken.When she came to know about the truth . She said she is leaving the house and has withdrawn the rights from Rajveer .

Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Betrayal, misunderstanding but what is the god damned Truth?πŸ˜•

She feels betrayed coz her feelings are not reciprocated by Raj?
Breaking off ties, sounds a little more serious than feelings not returned...Looks like the swap took place for sure and Abhay is her husband...and that's why she broke off all ties...makes more sense.

But  if she leaves now, the election will be in danger ...and PRP having lost massively  and this doesnt make sense at all...πŸ˜•

Well...hmmm...food for thought.
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS !!!!!!
mai toh phle hi kehri thi sachchaiii saamne aayegi tab nandini toootjayegiii 🀒😳
rula diya naw nandini ko 😑😭😭😭

RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

Breaking off ties, sounds a little more serious than feelings not returned...Looks like the swap took place for sure and Abhay is her husband..?? what 😲 dnt tell me dat i've skipped evrythng juz read d update'z i tot d groom must b rajvirπŸ˜• Confused.and that's why she broke off all ties...makes more sense.

But  if she leaves now, the election will be in danger ...and PRP having lost massively  and this doesnt make sense at all...πŸ˜•

mujhey laga k yeh shaddi humne PRP k liyeh ki hai papa ka sapna poora karna bla bla yeh sachai khuli shayed i was thinking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Breaking off ties, sounds a little more serious than feelings not returned...Looks like the swap took place for sure and Abhay is her husband...and that's why she broke off all ties...makes more sense.

Actually Silambu , wouldn't if be weird if PRP won this election? What's left in the story then? I think they should lose this time. Maybe next time Nandini can lead and win? I want Gayatri to fall flat this time!
Silambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

Actually Silambu , wouldn't if be weird if PRP won this election? What's left in the story then? I think they should lose this time. Maybe next time Nandini can lead and win? I want Gayatri to fall flat this time!

I know where you are coming from and I fully agree with what you said. Me too waIting for GD to fall on her face this time and Nandini to lead  of course...but that would mean another 5 years of wait .
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know where you are coming from and I fully agree with what you said. Me too waIting for GD to fall on her face this time and Nandini to lead  of course...but that would mean another 5 years of wait .

They could show mid -term elections etc! I think it would be nice if they show her transition from an aam ladki to a poltical aspirant!
Silambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

They could show mid -term elections etc! I think it would be nice if they show her transition from an aam ladki to a poltical aspirant!

Mid term elections! Really? That happens? Well I don't know abt indian politics. πŸ˜• Yap agree it would be nice to see the transformation.. Let's see.