Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ 😲

How on the earth did Saachi agree to sell the most precious thing for her ...i.e her father's land to DV'S dad Y. Goel? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜•

It's such a mind twisting...what's going onnn.I better stop thinking and watch the show...waise bhi, I have thought of going with the flow as long as I can...😃
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uppaas

well dad must hv said DV or LAND...and aaji must hv told her and dils must convinced her DV  is better, pranchi and adu must hv insisted...

But...I don't think so...there must be more into this.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BG Voice Said Paisa Ko Aagey Saachi Ko Tukrana Padada DV Ki Pyaar Ko .Saachi Ne Kiya Dhruv Ki Pyaar Ka Sodha [Pls someone translate this in English ] Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am confused ðŸ˜• What did they mean by Dhruv ke pyaar ko tukrana pada ? Is it like no land and no DV  also??
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS..n thnk god...land ka panga toh finish hua...n we can see something else in the storyline. 😎
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ak75

I am confused ðŸ˜• What did they mean by Dhruv ke pyaar ko tukrana pada ? Is it like no land and no DV  also??

I am also confused reg the pyaar ka sodha what does it mean . Saachi made a deal with DV dad to save her land and agreed to marry DV.
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally ðŸ˜•  can't say anything  Edited by AARMAY1 - 10 years ago
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

tfs ðŸ˜Š 

iss land ko kuch zydaa hi footage nahi mil rahaa ðŸ¤”  

Iss liye toh maine uss paar post banai thi.😛
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL89

I am also confused reg the pyaar ka sodha what does it mean . Saachi made a deal with DV dad to save her land and agreed to marry DV.

I think she sold her fathers dream to give way to DV's fathers dream. By this deal she also keep alive her dream of having a life with DV. My POV but I am also confused.😕
Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
According to the video, she gave up both...DV and the land...YG must have given a huge amount...as it is Praachi was after money, Pradeep was after money...and DV's dad must have disgusted her so much that she got disillusioned and decided to take this step...but I think DV will step in the middle and stop her foolishness ...I thought they will not go bollywood road, but they did ,what they do in Hindi movies...how disappointing !Edited by Jyoti410 - 10 years ago