Rudra will fall in love first

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Going by the way Rudra looks at Paro each time, he definitely feels something for her.

I think he will fall in love with her first and will do something so that she stays with him somehow.

Paro looks confused and she will obviously hate Rudra for killing her husband.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its quite obvious...Paro is a traditional and soft and sweet and sanskari village gal...who does not even get to know her husband properly,and he dies...but she keeps her loyalty and wife-like feelings for him intact...and Rudra is a man who is brought up with a lot of hate,who does not understand a woman's love and loyalty,as he has got just one picture of a woman,that of his mother...Rudra will now see a different picture in Paro and therefore fall for her,but Paro will take quite some time to break away from her hate to fall in love with Rudra...

I also feel that Thakur's men might try to kill Paro...so that she does not sign any paper or say anything to BSD,and Rudra will again save her...and bring her under his protection...
Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: libran90

Its quite obvious...Paro is a traditional and soft and sweet and sanskari village gal...who does not even get to know her husband properly,and he dies...but she keeps her loyalty and wife-like feelings for him intact...and Rudra is a man who is brought up with a lot of hate,who does not understand a woman's love and loyalty,as he has got just one picture of a woman,that of his mother...Rudra will now see a different picture in Paro and therefore fall for her,but Paro will take quite some time to break away from her hate to fall in love with Rudra...

I also feel that Thakur's men might try to kill Paro...so that she does not sign any paper or say anything to BSD,and Rudra will again save her...and bring her under his protection...

Exactly! :)
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree but rudra is not going to confess his love easily. 
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes I think so too...Rudra will definitely fall in love first, but he will be in denial and it will bug him endless that Paro got into his blood...he will not name that feeling as love but thats how the story will fold.

I think he is already in love with Paro at first sight, remember how he looked at her?? and he already feels protective of her...he is trying to dismiss her from his mind but he can't...

Rudra you are gone baby gone already :)
Edited by dushturain - 10 years ago
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May be but I don't think so...rudra can't fall for first...Because he hates woman's yaa paro is attracted him...but paro will fall for him first jab use pata chalega why rudra hates woman definitely she changed his opinion...of course paro hate him but sometime but jab use rudra ka bitter past pata chalega paro ko rudra se sympathy hogi...then she attract to him and fall for him just RR title song said...rangrasiya rang gayi me tere rang me rang gayi me rangrasiya...
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with @riddzykhanmalik...cos in the Telly Buzz article, Rang Rasiya is a story of a classic case of 'Stockholm Syndrome'...where a victim falls in love or sympathizes with her attacker or something of that sort..

But the guy hating the gal and torturing her is what we see all the time...and same goes with gal falling in love with the bad guy for others and good only for her...i really would like to see the guy falling first...but not acknowledging it soon...
Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Yeah Rudra will fall in luv first
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Like everything Rudra looks at Paro, I can't say there's love, but there's fascination and wonder, where as Paro she simply looks confused and curious. Which is a great start. 
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Yes, it is so obvious that rudra falls in love first.