India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Rudra will fall in love first

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Going by the way Rudra looks at Paro each time, he definitely feels something for her.

I think he will fall in love with her first and will do something so that she stays with him somehow.

Paro looks confused and she will obviously hate Rudra for killing her husband.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28leninvaidhegikashevSarunarshiySannyDeewaniSkyfallKhurafatiKalashthe_breezelibran90Arhi_2205hinasadiqvanitha3dKhushi_Dillse-Maryam.K-VincyAnneDeus_Vultshowviewerabhi_arshiloverSidda8SanzBarbiedushturainSultan_Of_SwingamaiaDeedeepa1riyya6Arshi.Sugi.IPK

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Its quite obvious...Paro is a traditional and soft and sweet and sanskari village gal...who does not even get to know her husband properly,and he dies...but she keeps her loyalty and wife-like feelings for him intact...and Rudra is a man who is brought up with a lot of hate,who does not understand a woman's love and loyalty,as he has got just one picture of a woman,that of his mother...Rudra will now see a different picture in Paro and therefore fall for her,but Paro will take quite some time to break away from her hate to fall in love with Rudra...

I also feel that Thakur's men might try to kill Paro...so that she does not sign any paper or say anything to BSD,and Rudra will again save her...and bring her under his protection...

Edited by libran90 - 06 January 2014 at 12:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28SarunarshiySkyfallKhurafatiKalash_ResHma_BooksandcoffeeKhushi_Dillse-Maryam.K-showviewerSanzBarbiedushturainabhi_arshiloveramaiaDeedeepa1

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Its quite obvious...Paro is a traditional and soft and sweet and sanskari village gal...who does not even get to know her husband properly,and he dies...but she keeps her loyalty and wife-like feelings for him intact...and Rudra is a man who is brought up with a lot of hate,who does not understand a woman's love and loyalty,as he has got just one picture of a woman,that of his mother...Rudra will now see a different picture in Paro and therefore fall for her,but Paro will take quite some time to break away from her hate to fall in love with Rudra...

I also feel that Thakur's men might try to kill Paro...so that she does not sign any paper or say anything to BSD,and Rudra will again save her...and bring her under his protection...
Exactly! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07libran90vanitha3d

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Agree but rudra is not going to confess his love easily. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
yes I think so too...Rudra will definitely fall in love first, but he will be in denial and it will bug him endless that Paro got into his blood...he will not name that feeling as love but thats how the story will fold.

I think he is already in love with Paro at first sight, remember how he looked at her?? and he already feels protective of her...he is trying to dismiss her from his mind but he can't...

Rudra you are gone baby gone already :)

Edited by dushturain - 06 January 2014 at 12:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28SarunarshiyKhurafatiKalashlibran90_ResHma_FaerydaeSanzBarbie

Khushi_Dillse IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Dillse
Khushi_Dillse

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
May be but I don't think so...rudra can't fall for first...Because he hates woman's yaa paro is attracted him...but paro will fall for him first jab use pata chalega why rudra hates woman definitely she changed his opinion...of course paro hate him but sometime but jab use rudra ka bitter past pata chalega paro ko rudra se sympathy hogi...then she attract to him and fall for him just RR title song said...rangrasiya rang gayi me tere rang me rang gayi me rangrasiya...

decent07libran90Deedeepa1

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Agree with @riddzykhanmalik...cos in the Telly Buzz article, Rang Rasiya is a story of a classic case of 'Stockholm Syndrome'...where a victim falls in love or sympathizes with her attacker or something of that sort..

But the guy hating the gal and torturing her is what we see all the time...and same goes with gal falling in love with the bad guy for others and good only for her...i really would like to see the guy falling first...but not acknowledging it soon...

Edited by libran90 - 06 January 2014 at 1:35am

_ResHma_SanzBarbiedushturain

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Yeah Rudra will fall in luv first

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index