Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Member Awards : Results (Page 8)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
@ApoorvaFan: JMO - Kindly remove the names of all SidYushians from the winners list. 
I have not checked with even one, but I know that they will agree with me.

This was a fair and square election that was held openly on the open Forum.

Usually, in a situation like this, people accept the verdict of the majority. That is the rule of law in any voting system

However, here I find people picking fault with why particular winners were chosen.

IMO, if they wanted a particular person to win, they should have voted harder or canvassed stronger - There is no point in crying over spilt milk. 

Looking at the sour posts on here, I feel that the SidYushians should not have been invited to vote and should have been barred from voting.

We did not vote to be insulted. - This is not done.

Anyway, since people are SO upset (question of life and death), please consider that I have withdrawn from this election, so the people who are crying feel that their opinion is right, as usual.

All SidYushians who want their name withdrawn from the winners list, please respond.

Edited by VerboseG - 07 January 2014 at 12:36am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLavlovesSYseetha74LiliWorldvibrajSneha.LoveBikica_Bikicygnet9tistaa_symphonyriya_ss9BlukittenNatalyMusketeerKety76

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all, those who won and those who not won but contributed to forum.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74Hina-vibrajonlinebuddy75Sneha.LoveNatalyMusketeerKety76_symphonyBlukittentiny15VerboseG

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged

@verbose, I would have preferred PM conversation but as you have posted here and addressed to me, I am replying here.

Election winners need not take offense on some one expressing their views. Every one knows that majority wins.  I feel your post that you denounce this election etc.. actually goes against the spirit of a free forum.  

And the same way, every one has right to voice their opinion and they also know that does not change the result. 

so please be accommodative against all kinds of views.
on a different note,  If you really have respect for this so called awards, you could have accepted the gifts also...  when you treat this as a victory on some one rather than really taking this in the true spirit of bringing some kind of bridge between all the groups, then you also cannot say I am accepting or rejecting

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 07 January 2014 at 12:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaseetha74LiliWorldvibrajonlinebuddy75Sneha.LoveBikica_Bikimilindrosetistaariya_ss9NatalyMusketeerKety76Colt.PixyVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

@verbose, I would have preferred PM conversation but as you have posted here and addressed to me, I am replying here.

Election winners need not take offense on some one expressing their views. Every one knows that majority wins.  I feel your post that you denounce this election etc.. actually goes against the spirit of a free forum.  

And the same way, every one has right to voice their opinion and they also know that does not change the result. 

so please be accommodative against all kinds of views.
on a different note,  If you really have respect for this so called awards, you could have accepted the gifts also...

Of course, I have accepted and I would have used it today, at least for a few days... was busy with family stuff. 

However, I stand by what I say because I do not like people being targeted for winning something. What might be best for someone, might not be the best for others. 

And we can take this offline now, I guess. I was just too upset to see these posts first thing in the morning.

Edited by VerboseG - 07 January 2014 at 12:40am

LavlovesSYseetha74LiliWorldvibrajSneha.LoveBikica_Bikiriya_ss9milindrosetistaaNatalyMusketeerKety76

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Further I am not going to respond on this thread because it may trigger unnecessary conflicts. Please contact me through PM for any discussion

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74LiliWorldvibrajSneha.LovemilindroseNatalyMusketeer

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
This is the gist of democracy, and when you know this, you know the right prespectiveClap

What might be best for someone, might not be the best for others. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaseetha74vibrajonlinebuddy75LiliWorldNatalyMusketeerSneha.LoveBikica_BikiKety76milindrosetistaa_symphonyVerboseG

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

@ApoorvaFan: JMO - Kindly remove the names of all SidYushians from the winners list. 
I have not checked with even one, but I know that they will agree with me.

This was a fair and square election that was held openly on the open Forum.

Usually, in a situation like this, people except the verdict of the majority. That is the rule of law in any voting system

However, here I find people picking fault with why particular winner were chosen.

IMO, if they wanted a particular person to win, they should have voted harder or canvassed stronger - There is no point in crying over spilt milk. 

Looking at the sour posts on here, I feel that the SidYushians should not have been invited to vote and should have been barred from voting.

We did not vote to be insulted. - This is not done.

Anyway, since people are SO upset (question of life and death), please consider that I have withdrawn from this election, so the people who are crying feel that their opinion is right, as usual.

All SidYushians who want their name withdrawn from the winners list, please respond.

I agree Ginu. Its a public voting system and we were asked to take a part in the voting since we were an active part of this forum for 10 months.We participated in all NLs, special threads inc the shaadi thread. The day I left this place I didnt expect any further acknowledgement bcoz I chose to refrain from duties.But for something that we were invited to participate in from the moderators I think the judgement by the masses shud hv been respected. We all were very upset when "mrs kiron kher" commented on RK more deserving than Sid.Sadly many here have done the same.I dont feel bad for myself...it doesnt really matter..like doesnt matter at all.But other SY fans, I dont think they deserve to be insulted in every post that how others were more deserving.

Yes there are a few categries where the winners have come as a little suprise but then its just a set of awards on the virtual world...no need to be so serious abt it.

So even I wish to withdraw my name with due respect and dignity...pls give it to anyone u guys feel more worthy of it.

Edited by Malika - 07 January 2014 at 12:46am

seetha74vibrajLiliWorldNatalyMusketeerSneha.LoveBikica_BikiKety76riya_ss9milindrosetistaaVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Further I am not going to respond on this thread because it may trigger unnecessary conflicts. Please contact me through PM for any discussion

Okie SidYushians, lets not comment here, so the winners can continue enjoying their win. 

If you have anything to tell me or ApoorvaFan, you can PM.

This is my last post on this thread. Smile

EDIT: Since I said this was my last post and then read what ApoorvaFan and my friend said, I am editing to add that I am using the siggie for a few days, since it was won fair and square. LOL

Edited by VerboseG - 07 January 2014 at 12:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajLiliWorldNatalyMusketeerKety76Sneha.LoveBikica_Biki_symphonyriya_ss9milindrosetistaa

Go to top