Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Member Awards : Results (Page 4)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nya_ansari

Haye Rabba!!! :O
I'm most craziest :O can anyone tell me in what sense??? But thanks a lot to recognize my craziness for my SY... Thank you all who voted for me, I'm really touched!!!
Thanks for all this but my happiness become little bit sour to see Mrs Rashputra in siggy... Anyways thanks for the siggy as well :)

Koi na... the happiness lies in the victory not in the trophy! Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jrmahuliseetha74nya_ansarivibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiSpring-Dewtistaa_symphonyBlukittenKety76

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

I'm most craziest :O can anyone tell me in what sense??? But thanks a lot to recognize my craziness for my SY... Thank you all who voted for me, I'm really touched!!!
Thanks for all this but my happiness become little bit sour to see Mrs Rashputra in siggy... Anyways thanks for the siggy as well :)

Koi na... the happiness lies in the victory not in the trophy!Big smile

Ginu *hugs*
I'm happy to be winner :D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jrmahulitistaa_symphonySneha...LoveBikica_BikiSpring-DewKety76VerboseG

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
congrats to all the winners Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75Spring-Dew_symphony

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VerboseG

Koi na... the happiness lies in the victory not in the trophy!Big smile

Ginu *hugs*
I'm happy to be winner :D

Me too Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jrmahulinya_ansaritistaaSneha...LoveBikica_BikiSpring-DewKety76

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Biggest fan of balika vadhu...lollzz...me feeling urmmm strange.Actually I did love balika vadhu and Anandi a lottt...like really a lott...so for those good old days...thanks to all ppl who thot i deserve that Embarrassed Hug

A big congoo to all others...sply to ginu(undoubtedly the infamously famous of all Wink)...to Neha(who rightly deserves to be awarded the queen of fanfictions...bcoz she gets dozens of likes and comments even w/o a "note" that stop lurking and start commenting" LOL) ofcrse not to foget neha captures the essence of SY like no one does.And to 2 of my girls Tistu and Nou...congratsss girls Hug

Khushi - best siggy maker...totally deserved!! You are the one from whom i hv learnt a lot in vm and siggy making...u indeed are the best...i hope u take my old request of opening a shop on IF seriously Smile

Congo to others too shobhi mili santhiyaa_J, suchi,olivesofhearts and every1 else.

Last but not the least...I am sad that the best VM maker of this forum was not awarded...Mona...i think no one makes more beautiful vms than her. Still from my side I wanna say to u mona...u rly ROCK! And make lots of more vms on SY Smile

Edited by Malika - 06 January 2014 at 5:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jrmahulinya_ansariLiliWorldSpring-DewKety76tistaaSuchi-riya_ss9BlukittenSneha...LoveBikica_Bikitiny15VerboseG

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the winners...

Especially want to mention Sush,Zene and Santhi...Congrats guys...So proud of u as the competition was very very tough...Ek se barkar ek participants...Very deserving...Woohooo...

jrmahulisush_Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiSpring-Dew_symphonyColt.PixyVerboseG

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Biggest fan of balika vadhu...lollzz...me feeling urmmm strange.Actually I did love balika vadhu and Anandi a lottt...like really a lott...so for those good old days...thanks to all ppl who thot i deserve that Embarrassed Hug

A big congoo to all others...sply to ginu(undoubtedly the infamously famous of all Wink)...to Neha(who rightly deserves to be awarded the queen of fanfictions...bcoz she gets dozens of likes and comments even w/o a "note" that stop lurking and start commenting" LOL) ofcrse not to foget neha captures the essence of SY like no one does.And to 2 of my girls Tistu and Nou...congratsss girls Hug

Khushi - best siggy maker...totally deserved!! You are the one from whom i hv learnt a lot in vm and siggy making...u indeed are the best...i hope u take my old request of opening a shop on IF seriously Smile

Congo to others too shobhi mili santhiyaa_J, suchi,olivesofhearts and every1 else.

Last but not the least...I am sad that the best VM maker of this forum was not awarded...Mona...i think no one makes more beautiful vms than her. Still from my side I wanna say to u mona...u rly ROCK! And make lots of more vms on SY Smile

you are truely deserving. Loving the serial doesn't mean to eat whatever crap are being served or to mock or abandon those who are not liking... true fan is biggest critics... you pointed out the bad which is truely bad... so you are the true lover Star

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jrmahuliseetha74nya_ansariKety76Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiSpring-Dew_symphonyriya_ss9VerboseG

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hey guyz thanks for voting for me. Now a days I am not active at all. 
But yes I am the biggest fan of Anandi ... always will be :) 

Congo Shongo to all the awesome winners. 
Glad that older members were also being recognized :) 

vibrajonlinebuddy75Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiSpring-Dew_symphonysush_VerboseG

Go to top