Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG... I won best AnSh writer !!! But I dont write abt AnSh...I write for SY :-P Anyways ek hi baat hai...AnSh = SY :-D
Thanks to all who voted... I m really touched
ElenaElenor- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulation All winner of the BV forums 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..this is gr8t!!...CONGRATS to all the winners 👏...and thanks a lot for all ur hard works...
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haye Rabba!!! :O
I'm most craziest :O can anyone tell me in what sense??? But thanks a lot to recognize my craziness for my SY... Thank you all who voted for me, I'm really touched!!!
Thanks for all this but my happiness become little bit sour to see Mrs Rashputra in siggy... Anyways thanks for the siggy as well :)
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nya_ansari

Haye Rabba!!! :O
I'm most craziest :O can anyone tell me in what sense??? But thanks a lot to recognize my craziness for my SY... Thank you all who voted for me, I'm really touched!!!
Thanks for all this but my happiness become little bit sour to see Mrs Rashputra in siggy... Anyways thanks for the siggy as well :)

Koi na... the happiness lies in the victory not in the trophy! 😃
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Koi na... the happiness lies in the victory not in the trophy!😃

Ginu *hugs*
I'm happy to be winner :D
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats to all the winners 👏
VerboseG thumbnail
Originally posted by: nya_ansari

Ginu *hugs*
I'm happy to be winner :D

Me too 😃
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Biggest fan of balika vadhu...lollzz...me feeling urmmm strange.Actually I did love balika vadhu and Anandi a lottt...like really a lott...so for those good old days...thanks to all ppl who thot i deserve that 😳 🤗

A big congoo to all others...sply to ginu(undoubtedly the infamously famous of all 😉)...to Neha(who rightly deserves to be awarded the queen of fanfictions...bcoz she gets dozens of likes and comments even w/o a "note" that stop lurking and start commenting" 😆) ofcrse not to foget neha captures the essence of SY like no one does.And to 2 of my girls Tistu and Nou...congratsss girls 🤗

Khushi - best siggy maker...totally deserved!! You are the one from whom i hv learnt a lot in vm and siggy making...u indeed are the best...i hope u take my old request of opening a shop on IF seriously 😊

Congo to others too shobhi mili santhiyaa_J, suchi,olivesofhearts and every1 else.

Last but not the least...I am sad that the best VM maker of this forum was not awarded...Mona...i think no one makes more beautiful vms than her. Still from my side I wanna say to u mona...u rly ROCK! And make lots of more vms on SY 😊

Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners...

Especially want to mention Sush,Zene and Santhi...Congrats guys...So proud of u as the competition was very very tough...Ek se barkar ek participants...Very deserving...Woohooo...