Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Member Awards : Results (Page 11)

rdjha IF-Dazzler
rdjha
rdjha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the winners Star happy that my nominations also won ...

BeyondTheSky- ur VMs have always been super and i love them...
khusi - great fan of ur creations
anjali_pi ... your caps are super
onlinebuddy75 - Shiv of the forum...great!!

well as its a democracy i would like to say that few of the awards were not as i expected
jagya of the forum - i always thought it to be shankythebest
biggest fan of jagya - sidra08
biggest fan of Shiv - thanks ShwethaWink...but i also feel dixie123 is the biggest fan of Shiv.
Olive - i feel she is biggest fan of Sid and kudos to that...
for me biggest fan of BV is aparnauma - she is one person who has always been unbiased to any charecter and just been ardent fan of the show. her posts are very rational and well thought...appy for me ur the winner...
best ansh writer - for me it would be adi2512 or then Debbie,their stories and their AnSh always stand out  as our BV ansh...
famous - well for me its khusi or don - going by their participation in the forum activities

and best are the award siggies...love them LOLLOLClap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaLauraMBeyondTheSky5centsumamhisusmitaanshurg5dixie123Mithi_vani..Cheeku..blushing-FreeLancer-RainbowSunHemaG

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

As much i have seen forum i think Jagya of the forum and biggest fan of Jagya should have been won by sidra08 and biggest  fan of BV Suchi because even when whole forum is angry at cvs i have seen Suchi trying to cheer up everyone No wait something good will happen so for me she is biggest fan of BV show 

Most helpful members for me are the updaters who bear even nonsense torturous episodes for us and update them while we can skip them but not they so i think one special award should have been for our updaters 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113BeyondTheSkyumamDreamer_5centsdixie123hisusmitaanshurg5-FreeLancer-tiny15HemaG

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
congo winners
@bigest jagya fan - im surprised who nominated me and voted 4 me. i think sidra deserve this only
khair, award to award hota hai :-b some times shocking results also come ;-)

Edited by 55shobha - 07 January 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha.LoveBikica_BikiSpring-Dew_symphonytistaaVerboseGtiny15HemaG

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blukitten

[QUOTE=Hina-]

So where we are asking mod to snatch the award? Its democracy right ? so can't we comment ? if
a person has been against a character through out suddenly wins the award over
those who have been appreciating the
character through out then it's a shocker ? because her group of friends voted
for her while rest forum members opinion
got divided. We can see who ak Why so much problem over it ?

neha good point ;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha.LovetistaaVerboseG

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdjha

Congratulations to all the winners Star happy that my nominations also won ...

biggest fan of Shiv - thanks ShwethaWink...but i also feel dixie123 is the biggest fan of Shiv.
Olive - i feel she is biggest fan of Sid and kudos to that...

I don't consider myself a fan of any actor ... I am an admirer of that special ability and skill that an actor has through which they make me experience different emotions with each episode. Siddharth Shukla is a bundle of talent which I admire the most and of course his down to earth persona and simplicity has me want to do something for him  now coming to the 
  am I biggest fans of Shiv/ Sid   ? there is nothing different  to me.Actually I am not lover of the Balika badhu But i has been   started watching the show to the unique Ansh  after Ansh married  slowly  i was falling loved with the character Shiv,after i was starting know about SS  I am his  true admire of his talent not only  his great look also his internal beauty .His previous show i never watch  or did not like him  only his character Shiv  I  get a chance to know  about him . I wasn't able to munch on the typicality of Hindi serials.
But you know what? Yup you've guessed it right? now I'm COMPLETELY addicted to BV!! 

I must say Siddharth is one of the few actors who falls into a rare category of possessing my most cherished trait amongst actors; the ABILITY of accumulating subtle acting and miniature expressions layered with emotions AND portraying them on the canvas of actors known as a human face. I have only seen two other actors who expresses these emotions head-on! And as a fan of great acting I can never look away from an actor who is this brilliant. The best part is that the man is EFFORTLESS with expressions. You actually have to convince yourself that he's just acting and THAT's sheer brilliance.right.there!! And on top of that he has gleaming pair of eyes and there is nothing more sexier than a man with expressive eyes!! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor-Nandini6rdjhaRose7budPhoenixRainbowEnteralOfLoveAdorableAyeshageet005cygnet9Luv_PaRiAnShVerboseG-Mrs.SKMehwish-HemaG

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Plz don't fight , there's nothing to fight in this just ignore Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_symphonyBikica_BikiLuv_PaRiAnShVerboseGtiny15HemaG

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
No offense but I think everyone should have voted or clarified doubts earlier. No use of complaining about results now.

IMO, even many nominees during nomination stage were strange or unexpected in categories where they were nominated.

All should have voted and voted their own independent opinion.

Lastly, whether it is prize siggies for NL or forum awards, I feel it is better to give general logo of show or a mix of all montages of this show than give pics of artistes who may be new to the show but are not entirely accepted by members. Work of DTs and all creative members is appreciated but  we can't always accept or use what is given to us (if any of us are given something as winners).

I have certain issues with nominees and winners - both. Nevertheless, it's all done now. It was nice, but could have been better as pointed out in PMs and discussions here.

Peace!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74Spring-DewHemaG

Go to top