Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Further I am not going to respond on this thread because it may trigger unnecessary conflicts. Please contact me through PM for any discussion
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
This is the gist of democracy, and when you know this, you know the right prespectiveπŸ‘

What might be best for someone, might not be the best for others. 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: VerboseG

@ApoorvaFan: JMO - Kindly remove the names of all SidYushians from the winners list. 

I have not checked with even one, but I know that they will agree with me.

This was a fair and square election that was held openly on the open Forum.

Usually, in a situation like this, people except the verdict of the majority. That is the rule of law in any voting system

However, here I find people picking fault with why particular winner were chosen.

IMO, if they wanted a particular person to win, they should have voted harder or canvassed stronger - There is no point in crying over spilt milk. 

Looking at the sour posts on here, I feel that the SidYushians should not have been invited to vote and should have been barred from voting.

We did not vote to be insulted. - This is not done.

Anyway, since people are SO upset (question of life and death), please consider that I have withdrawn from this election, so the people who are crying feel that their opinion is right, as usual.

All SidYushians who want their name withdrawn from the winners list, please respond.

I agree Ginu. Its a public voting system and we were asked to take a part in the voting since we were an active part of this forum for 10 months.We participated in all NLs, special threads inc the shaadi thread. The day I left this place I didnt expect any further acknowledgement bcoz I chose to refrain from duties.But for something that we were invited to participate in from the moderators I think the judgement by the masses shud hv been respected. We all were very upset when "mrs kiron kher" commented on RK more deserving than Sid.Sadly many here have done the same.I dont feel bad for myself...it doesnt really matter..like doesnt matter at all.But other SY fans, I dont think they deserve to be insulted in every post that how others were more deserving.

Yes there are a few categries where the winners have come as a little suprise but then its just a set of awards on the virtual world...no need to be so serious abt it.

So even I wish to withdraw my name with due respect and dignity...pls give it to anyone u guys feel more worthy of it.

Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Further I am not going to respond on this thread because it may trigger unnecessary conflicts. Please contact me through PM for any discussion

Okie SidYushians, lets not comment here, so the winners can continue enjoying their win. 

If you have anything to tell me or ApoorvaFan, you can PM.

This is my last post on this thread. πŸ˜Š

EDIT: Since I said this was my last post and then read what ApoorvaFan and my friend said, I am editing to add that I am using the siggie for a few days, since it was won fair and square. πŸ˜†
Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Okie SidYushians, lets not comment here, so the winners can continue enjoying their win. 

If you have anything to tell me or ApoorvaFan, you can PM.

This is my last post on this thread. πŸ˜Š

Good , because it was decided by them, SidYushians never stole it neither snatched it. Like ApoorvaFan said, enjoy it. πŸ˜‰
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I too say, enjoy it, and congratulations to all winners, you deserve itπŸ‘
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations to all the winners...!!πŸ₯³
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Good , because it was decided by them, SidYushians never stole it neither snatched it. Like ApoorvaFan said, enjoy it. πŸ˜‰

who loses has the right to be angry πŸ˜‰
Enjoy your victory πŸ˜‰

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo to all winners...I think all are deserving for whichever category coz it was open fair n democratic polling ( thanks to mods)
Now for the so called shockers...those who think tht some results r shockers shld hav voted for the those whom.they feel deserving...
Ab bol ker kya fayada tht so n so is jagya/shiv etc for me...
democracy hai n its totally transparent agar doubt ho to votes count ker lo :-P
Let it be n just enjoy the awards n congratulate the winners.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So where we are asking mod to snatch the award?  Its democracy right ? so can't we comment ? if a person has been against a character through out suddenly wins the award over those  who have been appreciating the character through out then it's a shocker ? because her group of friends voted for her  while rest forum members opinion got divided. We can see who voted for whom . In  democracy people can speak Why so much problem  over it ?

Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago