Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations to all winners πŸ‘
Thanks to all who voted for me. 😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Congratulations to  all winnersπŸ₯³

I maybe do not deserve this award VM marker,but  want to thank to all who have given their vote for me.πŸ€— I am very touched and honored.☺️
                                     Thank you all very muchπŸ€—

Biki, ljubavi, ❀️ πŸ€—

You truly deserve this award, because your beautiful SY VMs, your amazing Caps and enchanting siggies are the most beautiful tribute to the couple who touched our hearts and made us all falling even more in love with them and remembering them forever. SY forever ❀️❀️

Thank you for all your creations and for every VM that you made.
β­οΈπŸ‘
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners ⭐️ this thread looks beautiful ⭐️ ⭐️ thank you @ApoorvaFan and team πŸ˜ƒ

i am very happy to get the best VM maker award...means a lot to me...  😳
thanks to all members who have voted for me πŸ€—

special mention n congratulations to these winners, very happy for u:
khusi - congratulations ⭐️ you have so lovingly passionately depicted the soul of Anandi through
ur creations πŸ‘..πŸ‘ πŸ‘
anjali_pi ... you are the best Anjy...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
onlinebuddy75 - yeh..i voted for u dear ...am so happy you are the shiv of the forum...πŸ€—
hooked  - your posts have always impressed me lots  ⭐️
santhiyaa_J, -Swetha-  - ⭐️
ZenerDiode, sushiani, Skepblun, nya_ansari  - congo πŸ‘

coming to shockers

milindrose  - jagya of the forum? ...it should have been either sidra08 or shankythebest.

OliveySOftheart - biggest fan of shiv? as i am aware she is a big fan of sid and not shiv,  Sheets, rdjha , dixie123  your posts rock ⭐️  you are the true fans of shiv  πŸ‘

55shobha  - biggest fan of jagya ?  well it was always shankythebest for me ⭐️

Malika  -- biggest fan of BV ? now this is the biggest shocker !  .. it will be always aparnauma  for me...⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️   she is the best, her posts are so well balanced, unbiased,  characters excellently depicted,  respectful and to the point, pleasure to read  !

Edited by BeyondTheSky - 10 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@beyondthesky - even i was utterly shocked...why get awarded for someone u r NOT in bolds πŸ˜† But ofcrse i respect the sanctity of the feelings of the ppl who voted for me πŸ˜³ 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulation to all winner...
specially khushi jiyo partner.. you totally deserve it... πŸ€—
jagya of the forum its always shankythebest for me.. even before the awards i thought the same and even now... 
Edited by Don_theEvil - 10 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don and beyond the sky

I agree, even for me Jagya of the forum shanky will be always for me and jagya fan will be Rama(Libra) .

though I loved blinkies and khusi s awesome work on siggies.  
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ApoorvaFan: JMO - Kindly remove the names of all SidYushians from the winners list. 
I have not checked with even one, but I know that they will agree with me.

This was a fair and square election that was held openly on the open Forum.

Usually, in a situation like this, people accept the verdict of the majority. That is the rule of law in any voting system

However, here I find people picking fault with why particular winners were chosen.

IMO, if they wanted a particular person to win, they should have voted harder or canvassed stronger - There is no point in crying over spilt milk. 

Looking at the sour posts on here, I feel that the SidYushians should not have been invited to vote and should have been barred from voting.

We did not vote to be insulted. - This is not done.

Anyway, since people are SO upset (question of life and death), please consider that I have withdrawn from this election, so the people who are crying feel that their opinion is right, as usual.

All SidYushians who want their name withdrawn from the winners list, please respond.

Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all, those who won and those who not won but contributed to forum.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

@verbose, I would have preferred PM conversation but as you have posted here and addressed to me, I am replying here.

Election winners need not take offense on some one expressing their views. Every one knows that majority wins.  I feel your post that you denounce this election etc.. actually goes against the spirit of a free forum.  

And the same way, every one has right to voice their opinion and they also know that does not change the result. 

so please be accommodative against all kinds of views.
on a different note,  If you really have respect for this so called awards, you could have accepted the gifts also...  when you treat this as a victory on some one rather than really taking this in the true spirit of bringing some kind of bridge between all the groups, then you also cannot say I am accepting or rejecting
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

@verbose, I would have preferred PM conversation but as you have posted here and addressed to me, I am replying here.

Election winners need not take offense on some one expressing their views. Every one knows that majority wins.  I feel your post that you denounce this election etc.. actually goes against the spirit of a free forum.  

And the same way, every one has right to voice their opinion and they also know that does not change the result. 

so please be accommodative against all kinds of views.
on a different note,  If you really have respect for this so called awards, you could have accepted the gifts also...

Of course, I have accepted and I would have used it today, at least for a few days... was busy with family stuff. 

However, I stand by what I say because I do not like people being targeted for winning something. What might be best for someone, might not be the best for others. 

And we can take this offline now, I guess. I was just too upset to see these posts first thing in the morning.
Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago