Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

Biggest fan of balika vadhu...lollzz...me feeling urmmm strange.Actually I did love balika vadhu and Anandi a lottt...like really a lott...so for those good old days...thanks to all ppl who thot i deserve that ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

A big congoo to all others...sply to ginu(undoubtedly the infamously famous of all ๐Ÿ˜‰)...to Neha(who rightly deserves to be awarded the queen of fanfictions...bcoz she gets dozens of likes and comments even w/o a "note" that stop lurking and start commenting" ๐Ÿ˜†) ofcrse not to foget neha captures the essence of SY like no one does.And to 2 of my girls Tistu and Nou...congratsss girls ๐Ÿค—

Khushi - best siggy maker...totally deserved!! You are the one from whom i hv learnt a lot in vm and siggy making...u indeed are the best...i hope u take my old request of opening a shop on IF seriously ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congo to others too shobhi mili santhiyaa_J, suchi,olivesofhearts and every1 else.

Last but not the least...I am sad that the best VM maker of this forum was not awarded...Mona...i think no one makes more beautiful vms than her. Still from my side I wanna say to u mona...u rly ROCK! And make lots of more vms on SY ๐Ÿ˜Š

you are truely deserving. Loving the serial doesn't mean to eat whatever crap are being served or to mock or abandon those who are not liking... true fan is biggest critics... you pointed out the bad which is truely bad... so you are the true lover โญ๏ธ
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guyz thanks for voting for me. Now a days I am not active at all. 
But yes I am the biggest fan of Anandi ... always will be :) 

Congo Shongo to all the awesome winners. 
Glad that older members were also being recognized :) 

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations everyone!! 
Special shout out - Zene, santhi, sush, drnix, khushi !! 

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to all the winners โญ๏ธ
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats to all winners.
specially sush khusi VerboseG and santhi .

thanks for voting me.  

Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow I won Most Poilte member๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you all who voted me..
Special congo shongo for my dear buddies zene,santhi..
congratulations to all the Winnerโญ๏ธ
atominis thumbnail
I normally do not take siggies because of one face that features prominently in these BV siggies (everyone knows who!๐Ÿ˜‰). Still for my addiction to this forum (it's the reason why I joined IF๐Ÿ˜Š) and hardwork of DTs in organising this, I'll use this siggy for a week! Tum sab ke liye Toral bhi sweekar kar li sig mein!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Congratulations to  all winners ๐Ÿฅณ
omg I won the Cheerful member award ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank alll of who are voting me ๐Ÿค—

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shweta I forgot to mention u!!
congratulations ! 
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats to all winners ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sush congrats ๐Ÿค—

Swetha you too๐Ÿค—

Shobha hain biggest fan of Jagya ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shobha you crossed us all in one month ๐Ÿ˜† Congratulations ๐Ÿค—Tumhain ek medal humsai bhi milna chahye๐Ÿ˜†

One win is surprising Milidrose Jagya of forum ? Quite a Surprising win coz if I am not wrong she never ever appreciated Jagya ever as much as i know  rest are all character fans its not like i have issues with member but her win is surprising or i would say shocked me ๐Ÿ˜†because i was expecting win from other four nominations who actually are fans of character

Anyhow congrats to all winners ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by saba113 - 10 years ago