Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Better to be safe than sorry. I'm content with his reply. He obviously doesn't want drama to start and his replies are always honest from what I've noticed. Professionalism is the key. As long as their scenes get on well, it's all good. BUT what bakwaas journalism...Why is he the one that continuously gets asked about all these rumors. The media needs to let it go.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Man  I did not know there's differ definition for 'being friend'.

I thought if you exchange few words, spend time with ... you can automatically consider that  person ur friend.

This is so bloody complicated. ๐Ÿ˜†

jake entertainment industry may being friends means something else...just saw salman khan iv in kofee with karan...he says i never had girlfriends in my life ..be it aishwarya or katerina...they all r my just friends๐Ÿ˜ฒ...and i have so many friends still ๐Ÿ˜•

so basically being friend is just not friend as u say it ๐Ÿ˜†...gautam had previously said rubeena was  just friend and they made her his girlfriend...do u think after this gossip he will dare call jenny his friend ...the one who belongs to ka ka ka kajen clan ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by ShanUlas - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitamalik

Better to be safe than sorry. I'm content with his reply. He obviously doesn't want drama to start and his replies are always honest from what I've noticed. Professionalism is the key. As long as their scenes get on well, it's all good. BUT what bakwaas journalism...Why is he the one that continuously gets asked about all these rumors. The media needs to let it go.

very well said ๐Ÿ‘
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

jake entertainment industry may being friends means something else...just saw salman khan iv in kofee with karan...he says i never had girlfriends in my life ..be it aishwarya or katerina...they all r my just friends๐Ÿ˜ฒ...and i have so many friends still ๐Ÿ˜•

so basically being friend is just not friend as u say it ๐Ÿ˜†...gautam had previously said rubeena was  just friend and they made her his girlfriend...do u think after this gossip he will dare call jenny his friend ...the one who belongs to ka ka ka kajen clan ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yeah. That makes sense. 

Cause tho was sad, but was kinda surprised to hear GR say that...I have recently seen their on-location videos...they do seem to have a good rapport ... Else they wouldn't be sharing the kind of chemistry they have on screen. All can hope for no bad blood between em. I don't want to loose ma SaMud <3 ๐Ÿ˜†
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ginya

super
pics
credit:jwfnclub
will uplod more soon

is she on set??? is her vacation finally over?? ๐Ÿ˜•
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^That's an old pic --- that's the old dad lol
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

its better smart and very practical that  he says he is no friends to this rumour pron jinni

...coz  given to the fact that kajen r so pron to rumours ...the moment he utters  yes we r good friends...reporters and some mad fans will read between the lines and make him Wo between pati patni ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

...and next day sbb headlines news will be jinny ne diya pati ko dokha  banayi ko star se nazdikya...ab kya hoga is beechare pati ka ...gautam ne lagayi haste khelte parivaar ko aag...ye hai raam gopal verma ki aag ๐Ÿคฃ...

After reading this article .I am quit proud  to be  gautam rode admirer.โญ๏ธ

Bingo!!๐Ÿคฃloved the headlines ๐Ÿ˜†well said๐Ÿ˜†This media people can go to any extent for giving so called breaking news๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก!!
-Saumya- thumbnail
As long as it doesn't affect them on-screen, I don't think there should be a problem. They are professionals and know what is good for their work.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think fans in general (not all but most) would love to see an offscreen bonding of some sort between their favourite couple. But we tend to forget that they too are human. The rapport is either there or it isn't. And it can't be helped. But GR and Jen are professionals and do their job well which is the main thing.

On a different note, that pic of GR in the article is gorgeous. Whoever ends up with him is gonna be one lucky cow ๐Ÿ˜†