Not friends with Jennifer-Gautam - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
linda made a fun post come there  too :)
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

wen ppl will enter in to d forum they ll think seeing d pgs of topic that its another battle field..haha

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† uff mirchi ki affect πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by ShanUlas

linda made a fun post come there  too :)

just saw ..ok coming 
Btwww! Just read the post again... Who says they don't have have chemistry? SBS, Kuch Bhi!

all rumour will end once jenny comes back.
Shana ji, ROFL to your first commentπŸ˜† 

Moving on...

You don't make fun of your co-star's hindi ,dialogue delivery, fitness etc if you don't look at him/her eye to eye! Is this article credible? Because I know DC is like Fox news of print media in India and is filled with loads of gossipsπŸ˜•
Edited by tryforceful - 10 years ago
No onscreen chemistry..??
They are awesome together in screen..Thats more than enough..
Hmmm!! Very interesting!!
I am not ppl who like to beat around the bush but why do I feel a bit skeptic about this interview even When Gautam is  quoted here.
 No I haven't done any PhD on GR πŸ˜†but him replying that he finds the hubby having probs laughable is just so not GR. He is classier n politically more correct than this!!
And as for him not being friend with Jen well that's very interesting too.
U guys go on discussing tamarind n sticking tongue to each other like some kiddos n bursting into laughter sharing whatever funny jokes just for each other's ears ... N u guys r not even friends!!
I wonder what u guys will do when u r friends!!πŸ˜†
One of the most interesting interviews of GR which will be very handy in future for me!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hmmm!! Very interesting!!
I am not ppl who like to beat around the bush but why do I feel a bit skeptic about this interview even When Gautam is  quoted here.
 No I haven't done any PhD on GR πŸ˜†but him replying that he finds the hubby having probs laughable is just so not GR. He is classier n politically more correct than this!!
And as for him not being friend with Jen well that's very interesting too.
U guys go on discussing tamarind n sticking tongue to each other like some kiddos n bursting into laughter sharing whatever funny jokes just for each other's ears ... N u guys r not even friends!!
I wonder what u guys will do when u r friends!!πŸ˜†
One of the most interesting interviews of GR which will be very handy in future for me!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Bold:Exactly! 

Read my previous comment? =)
Originally posted by tryforceful

Shana ji, ROFL to your first commentπŸ˜† 

Moving on...

You don't make fun of your co-star's hindi ,dialogue delivery, fitness etc if you don't look at him/her eye to eye! Is this article credible? Because I know DC is like Fox news of print media in India and is filled with loads of gossipsπŸ˜•

Shrija u too!!
At least I am not the only one who think this is just laughable!!πŸ˜†
I wonder why these ppl r so hell bent after JenAm.