~* Maharathi of the week# 14*~ - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by panchaali

So by taking baby Karna home you want to be my Sasu MaaπŸ˜‰ 
cool πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dekho Sasu Maa Jaldi Jaldi apne sona jaisa beta ke liye mujhe choose karna us yug mein..haan 

Sure dear.. But it will be your task to impress him.. Don't expect me to help.. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Ddiala

Sure dear.. But it will be your task to impress him.. Don't expect me to help.. πŸ˜³

He is already impressed by me! hum toh sadiyon se uske hain😳 ap bas use bolna idha udhar na dekhe sirf mere hi gale mein mala dale..aur draupadi ke swayamvar jane se ekdaam mana kijie sasu maa
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago

Favorite Pandava? I Like Arjuna

Least liked character in the epic? I have a long time hatred for Dushasan. It just got stuck in childhood.

Which serial's/movie's depiction of the following characters do you like the best? (Doesn't have to be Hindi - can be anything) I have watched only Karnan and BRC Mahabharat.. So will choose from there.. Otherwise I know MB only by books, articles and narrations.. 

Karna - None actually. Role in Karnan was incomplete hiding the entire negative side. Pankaj Dheer was too soft for Karna. I expected a good depiction here. But they made him a cry baby. Still have hopes. Will see..

Bhima - By looks, the Tall and Strong Bhima of Karnan. But he did not have any role there except to carry Durmukha and crash him on the floor. πŸ˜› Otherwise BRC Bhima is the only portrayal I have watched. That is ok kind.

Arjun - BRC's version was good.

Bheeshma -Both were convincing.

Krishna - Krishna is always NT Ramarao. 

If you were the head of the Pandavas - instead of Yudisthir, what are the 5 major things you'd do differently?

Is this a punishment for making fun of Yudhishtar yesterday? πŸ˜†

Very tough task. Will give my answers later..

Favorite female character in the Mahabharata? Draupadi... she did not live like a woman of those days.

😭@diala di : di not fair .. U didn't answer my question ... 😭
Saps... Tough question so kept for last.. 😳

I have never come across these type of questions Sappy.. Am surprised on what made you ask such a serious productive question to someone like me.. πŸ˜†

Will think and answer..

bit late to the party but congratulations!!
My set of questions. Since i'm nice, we'll start very broad and then get specific... let's start :)

1. Let's pretend that back then, females could also join the battle (or you were a man, your choice). On one side you can fight for the Pandavas and on the other side is Karna (who looks and talks like Aham, except without the emotional tears) and the Kauravas. Who would you pick and why?

2. If you heard the commotion during Draupadi's vastraharan, what would you do (ie. you were in that dice hall)?

3. Top scary movie that has made you scream or shudder or make you paranoid for a few days (for example, for example, I got / still am horribly freaked out after watching The Conjuring)

4. Throwing acid on someone's face is simply idiotic. If you see someone on the streets about to throw acid on a girl/boy (never heard of a guy getting acid thrown on his face, but to remain fair..), what would be your first reaction? what would be your actual reaction?

5. You've probably seen 100s of serials, 100s of movies, 100s of songs...
pick one tv serial, one movie (bollywood/tollywood/kollywood), and one song (from a movie) that you would die to be in? Who would you be opposite and what role would you play (you can make up a role, stick to the original plot if it's mythology, or replace someone)?
[EDIT.. damn just read you don't watch serials, except this one. that works.]

6. What's the first thing the Indian government needs to do to kick India back into place?

7. Do you think that we as a society need to accept change or we should try to preserve what we have learned from our ancestors (ie. basically traditionalism vs. modernism)

8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take? Only limitations are: name cannot start with letter that is odd (ie. A = 1 = odd/ C = 3 = odd / etc.); location must have one feature that is close to the person you would take (for example if I took you, I would take you to Aham's next photoshoot since you're an Aham fan and that's pretty much all I know about you πŸ˜†). However, the location must also be connected to you (for example, if we go to Aham's photoshoot, my reason would be because I love photography)

9. you're on the street walking and someone (mysterious man) comes in front of you and bends down to pick up something. When he stands back up, you see it's none other than Mr. Aham of your dreams πŸ˜ƒ ... he has a rose in his hands, a smile on his face, and his eyes glitter like the ocean. he says "Ms. Ddiala, a rose for a rose" (he winks πŸ˜‰). What's the first thing you do (must choose from these options)
a) Blush and then accidentally faint so he can carry you πŸ˜†
b) say "thanks aham! you are really superb"
c) laugh awkwardly, snort like a pig, and look around like a crazy person
d) play it a little too cool like "wassup aham, my man. how you doing foshizzle!"
e) do a little flirty flirty
f) act normal, ask him if he wants to have some coffee (to which he agrees too)
g) turn to the irritating girl who is screaming "aham! aham! I love you! Marry me aham! blah blah blah"  and knock her front teeth out

If you choose f, continue reading, otherwise mark your first answer and now choose f !!!
You have chosen option F! Both you and aham walk over to a coffee place. You both order a cup of cappuccino (let's pretend you both love cappuccino) and some doughnuts. When the waiter comes with the bill, Aham grabs it and offers to pay. You argue for a bit, but seeing Aham being stubborn you agree. He hugs you, thanks you for a wonderful time, and takes your leave. You offer to walk him to his car and he accepts. 
You have 30 seconds, what flimy move would you play so that Aham doesn't leave. Bonus points for something unique and creative!!

10) oh wow.. #9 was long. this will be short: why did the chicken cross the road?

11) what's the secret being your name? Diala is your name, so is D like supposed to like "the"? what does diala mean? (that's a pretty cool name btw)

12) if you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

13) Karna (as Aham) without the crown or with the crown in SP MB

14) Aham as Karna (with the whole costume thing) or Aham as Aham (model, normal clothes, etc)?

15) I'm asking a lot of questions about aham. quick close your eyes and write the first thing that you see.

16) uhh when's your birthday (for privacy reasons, you could just state the date or the month and be very general)
That is all for now. Happy Maharati Birthday!
Edited by spatel23 - 10 years ago
My questions are:

1) What city did you study in?

2) Which place do you prefer Bangalore or Chennai?

3) You like roadside shops, what is your favourite roadside food to get?

4) What is it that you prefer about Tamil movies over Bollywood?

5) If you could invite three characters from Mahabharat to dinner whom would you invite?

6) Same question as above (but this time you have to take in consideration, whether they like each other, or would they get on, etc.)

7) What is your opinion on some people who analyse Mahabharat and believe Draupadi and Karna loved each other?

8) Do you like Star Plus Mahabharat? (and B.R. Chopra's?)

9) Who is your ishtadev?

10) You said you don't really like to travel. What places have you visited? and why do you dislike travelling so much>

What do u think can be the role of the Indian Youth to make India a better place to live in ? How will be the youth instrumental in making India a superpower?

Sappy.. here is my clubbed clumsy answer in my POV

Adapting cleanliness.. πŸ˜› I strongly believe.. if everything around is clean we tend to maintain and enhance it.. That will get me possessive and proud about my country, rest is automatic..

Thinking, speaking and acting responsible is not old fashioned.. If youth can remember this, I believe India would get better.. Also that, impressing people around can not be the only motive of life..

I do like many think that youth getting into politics is the only way but frankly speaking that seems very tough too..
spatel23.. This is very tough and a beeeg questionnaire.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and is the one in ur DP Illeana?

1. Let's pretend that back then, females could also join the battle. On one side you can fight for the Pandavas and on the other side is Karna and the Kauravas. Who would you pick and why?

I don't want to fight for Kauravas and can not stand against Karna. So will become Karna's Sarathi in the war. Still in the side of wrong doers but anything for Karna.. πŸ‘πŸΌ And for this, Karna need not look like Aham πŸ˜† Am very much happy with the real look of Karna

2. If you heard the commotion during Draupadi's vastraharan, what would you do? I would have used Mohanastra and put everyone to sleep πŸ˜ƒ

3. Top scary movie that has made you scream or shudder or make you paranoid for a few days Any simple scary scene would do enough damage to me.. I never dare to watch scary movies.. I might breathe for last if I do πŸ˜•

4. Throwing acid on someone's face is simply idiotic. If you see someone on the streets about to throw acid on a girl/boy, what would be your first reaction? what would be your actual reaction? Shock & a strong kick. I will crash him down and stamp his throat to death 😑

5.pick one tv serial, one movie, and one song that you would die to be in? Who would you be opposite and what role would you play?

As Draupadi in this SP Maha-sar-dard
As Neelambari in Padayappa
I would choose to dance for Thillana Thillana with Rajinikanth. My childhood stage dance song so this will be my all time favorite to dance.. πŸ˜›

6. What's the first thing the Indian government needs to do to kick India back into place?

Resign πŸ˜†

7. Do you think that we as a society need to accept change or we should try to preserve what we have learned from our ancestors (ie. basically traditionalism vs. modernism)

I prefer a scientific approach of our tradition setting aside the religious covers..

8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take? Only limitation name cannot start with letter that is odd. However, the location must also be connected to you. I will take Lady Diana (assume her alive) to Discotheque πŸ˜‰.. For some reason I am attracted to her (check Q 11)  and I love dance but have never been to a disco dance floor 😭

9. you're on the street walking and someone (mysterious man) comes in front of you and bends down to pick up something. When he stands back up, you see it's none other than Mr. Aham of your dreams πŸ˜ƒ ... he has a rose in his hands, a smile on his face, and his eyes glitter like the ocean. he says "Ms. Ddiala, a rose for a rose" (he winks πŸ˜‰). What's the first thing you do (must choose from these options)

g) turn to the irritating girl who is screaming "aham! aham! I love you! Marry me aham! blah blah blah"  and knock her front teeth out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is very funny. I choose this.

You offer to walk him to his car and he accepts.You have 30 seconds, what filmy move would you play so that Aham doesn't leave. Bonus points for something unique and creative!!

Eye lock for all 30 seconds.. he can not leave me πŸ˜‰

10) oh wow.. #9 was long. this will be short: why did the chicken cross the road? Pedestrian signal turned green πŸ˜›

11) what's the secret being your name? Diala is your name, so is D like supposed to like "the"? what does diala mean? (that's a pretty cool name btw) Thanks. And this came from Diana. My Dad's crush I guess πŸ˜† I dont think it means anything else than myself

12) if you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? as I said, Power to disappear.. I dont know what I will do but wanna experiment..

13) Karna (as Aham) without the crown or with the crown in SP MB.. You mean Aham as Karna? Best with the crown 😳

14) Aham as Karna (with the whole costume thing) or Aham as Aham (model, normal clothes, etc)? Aham as Karna first..😳 then in casual clothes..😳 Not much fond of skin show pics 🀒

15) I'm asking a lot of questions about aham. quick close your eyes and write the first thing that you see. His smile and his Jaw line

16) uhh when's your birthday - Am ok to disclose.. April 24th 1985
Diala di, suppose you get a chance to play a character in Mahabharat. Which character would be your choice?