Prediction: What does 2014 hold for popular TV celebs (Gautam Rode)

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Gautam Rode: Though Gautam's Mercury is strong, but due to weak Saturn there has been inconsistency in hiscareer till now. But right now it is stable and this will benefit him. Personally I advice this Saraswatichandra actor to get married within three to four years. Or he might lose his marriage period. His lucky months are January and May.

😆  everyone after his marriage 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
can I get d article link plzz
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

can I get d article link plzz

check inbox :)
ShanUlas thumbnail
quit a logical prediction and a advice to rode ji .

btw if i were in his place .i would never marry and enjoy being single and get married after forty five to a friend i have been knowing very long and who would know all my shades white,  black or gray and .adopt multinational children  and do some work for society .Like opening school in slums or run an NGO...what a peaceful life :)
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

quit a logical prediction and a advice to rode ji .

btw if i were in his place .i would never marry and enjoy being single and get married after forty five to a friend i have been knowing very long and who would know all my shades white,  black or gray and .adopt multinational children  and do some work for society .Like opening school in slums or run an NGO...what a peaceful life :)

so good wish ,in fact great wishful life.

btw 45 too much , 40 is enough for social work. 

If i was there then i would like to open an orphanage and would prefer to manage that orphanage by my own direction.