Originally posted by: tamanna10

ab pakka good night

kal cllg bhi jaana hai🥱🥱

chal finally phutt 🥱
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Patronus-

mere dimaag aisa kuch nhi aaya... imagine ani bhi pm's me her shop link... n i didnt realize its siggie forum

thank you... i liked the topic.. will join in debate forum.. i love debates❤️

nahi pata THA... ab pata chal gaya😳😆

Isliye i call u gadhi 

And debate forum is quit risky haan... wahan people LOVE fighting and they DONT give up easily so u might get bore later 😆 phir bhi ALL THE BEST... u start the debate n we all will stalk u to enjoy ur debate session 😃
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

ZA Productions @MediaZA1  

Congrats for our Madhubala Drashti Dhami @drashti10 for getting her first best actress award at @StarGuildAwards.

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
M sooo so so happy right now 🥳

My DD won her First ever best actress award that too which is organized by Film Industry n their producer 

whata dhansuuu start to 2014... hope my DD won many more awards in future
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

do u want me tell you the twist sanju????😳 i dont mind... but tab twist nhi rahega😳

aryan i wish atleast in this FF Maaneet werent paired together...

waise anisha was hated so much in this FF by maaneetians😆chahe kitni hi aachi kyun na ho.. kawai had to give kitna notes not to hate her

Nopes mat bata i will read it.. m on 9th thread now and i sooo WANT Geet to leave Maan 😡
Grrr i wasnt hating him when he kept his Anisha Jaap coz i genuinely felt he loved her but ab the way he forgot Anisha n is ONLY having (ya m feeling it i dont know) the physical attraction towards Geet n even after making out with her n then he calls her his Bestest of the Best friend, it disgusted me to ends 🤢
I just cant ship Maaneet in this FF at all.. i want Aryan to take away my Geet far from this selfish Maan

and yeah i can see that Maaneetians hate for Anisha was from the every 3rd update and Kawaii had to give notes after notes 😆 i actually dint hate Anisha i hate Gayatri for brain washing Anisha n making her believe that Geet will snatch away her Maan 😡 the same way i hated Geet's dad in FF Abhi Nahi Aana for teaching her all values n making her believe something else, uska nateeja was that stubborn n heartless Geet who dint even think once before breaking Maan's heart so brutally 
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

kyun???
i had a more disgusting word for her... that word came to my mind as soon as i saw her... but i dont like using that word in open forum... so i feel i was being polite😳 

nothing.. 😆
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

acha... need to catch in youtube than... kaunsa channel me aata hai???

something called Imagine channel, i forgot the name 😕 umm may be NDTV imagine 🤔

the show was hosted by Shabbir n Jay n it was an amazing show... Girl giving all dhansuu answers n making fun of each other.. hilarious 😆
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

#RD ka interview me he asked which actor would he like to act with... kratika/SJ/DD???
toh RD told a very diplomatic answer that dd is a fabulous actress would like to work with her.. same goes to Kratika n SJ... he would like to work with all three together... cant choose since the three are HIS FRIENDS😳

so he took all three name... not only DD's name😳

and his FC played smart by just telling about DD but got caught too soon too 😆
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

VDians why do they feel sooo insecure of all second male leads??? dont they believe in their "CRITICS AWARD WINNER" acting skills??? n he doent looks bad too... 

hard-core VDians from PKEK hates RD like anything... 

i agree with both sanju n aarti that AR se inscure hone ka toh sawal hi nhi tha... 
neither he looks good nor do i find him a good actor... but they felt their gawd's place with go down.. so they bashed him
i personally feel that AR bashing on such a large scale was completely unecessary...

and do u guys know... VDians thinks ALl DDians LOVE AR😳
or all RiRi shippers love AR or loved Sulbala..😳
poor souls... pata nhi kaun inke dimaag me kichadi pakata hai🥱😔

exactly my point too!! They said AR is channel boy, like really?? If he really was a channel boy toh colors would have signed him for any of their next project after MB but they dint.. bas assumptions bana liye and started bashing AR on twitter n FB n IF 🥱 but they forgot AR was introduced coz of VD only, he wanted to go on a paid honeymoon for 15 days!! They never saw VD's unprofessional behavior then and say DD is unprofessional for signing JDJ??? what logic 😆 oh and then even after bashing AR so much on twitter they say DDians are worst fandom 😆

And they have many misconceptions re.. like they think DDians like KSG coz he is DD's bestie but i like KSG since kasauti days when i dint even knew who DD was... n i never ever shipped SulBala too, so not all DDians liked AR n shipped SulBala... bas DDians ko bash karne ka bahana chahiye hota hai 😳
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

MB forum me...🥱

comments have been removed🥱

instigated by VDians... they taunted... then one ddian also started... n some all VDians sena came 😆
why dont they come alone...

they activate their PM kala when they feel lonely😆akele aao 

Yeah they always come in gang, i never saw anyone coming alone too 😕 😆