Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Well i dont know but sometime i try to think about these people. And conclude tat they dont exist in my world. So they can go to hell like i care. Bhaad me jaye ye or inke fan. For me its just DD and DDians.
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mannu

Aniee's blog, u have to send her request in this blog if u wanna read her stories!!

http://www.anieeh.com/

and Arti complete work mei se hi suggest me, i dont like reading ongoing works most of the time and so m not reading the sequel of the "If Only You Saw Me" i will read "wired hearts" once it is finished which will take time as it has started just now!!

Aniee's complete works are
Forbidden Fire
Sacred Sin
Debt of Pleasure S1
Marked
Touched
Cursed to Love
True Betrayal

I was thinking of reading Cursed to Love, i think its an arranged marriage love story!!

I wanna read My Irresistible Kidnapper n Her7 Deadly Sins as i have heard loads of praises of these stories but then its ongoing one so i better go with finished ones!!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ok i will do. I hope is week net lag jaaye. Jist hoping. Sigh. I m going. Kuch papers dhundhne h.
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
These tweets are hilarious but then some DDians really loves to waste time on GurBina n GeeCee!! But then there were some GCians too who loved to spend their time on DD during JDJ so hisaab barabar!!

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Sanjana_

Mannu

Aniee's blog, u have to send her request in this blog if u wanna read her stories!!

http://www.anieeh.com/

and Arti complete work mei se hi suggest me, i dont like reading ongoing works most of the time and so m not reading the sequel of the "If Only You Saw Me" i will read "wired hearts" once it is finished which will take time as it has started just now!!

Aniee's complete works are
Forbidden Fire
Sacred Sin
Debt of Pleasure S1
Marked
Touched
Cursed to Love
True Betrayal

I was thinking of reading Cursed to Love, i think its an arranged marriage love story!!

I wanna read My Irresistible Kidnapper n Her7 Deadly Sins as i have heard loads of praises of these stories but then its ongoing one so i better go with finished ones!!

Go with Touched and Marked both are short but lovely stories.
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sanjana_

These tweets are hilarious but then some DDians really loves to waste time on GurBina n GeeCee!! But then there were some GCians too who loved to spend their time on DD during JDJ so hisaab barabar!!

I think this is too much why giving unnecessary footage to 2rs journo of Tc.
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Bye mannu
yeh trish kaha gayi??

Arti okay will start those stories then!!
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

Well i dont know but sometime i try to think about these people. And conclude tat they dont exist in my world. So they can go to hell like i care. Bhaad me jaye ye or inke fan. For me its just DD and DDians.

Plz dont care about all DDians bcoz some DD fans are too losing sanity its better we should away from this mess and enjoy our small world here.
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

Edited by _Sanjana_ - 10 years ago
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣deeeppuuu jiii stalking me... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª