CC Devilicious #8(IO) - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Patronus-

gosshhh some DD fans🤢stop being racist🤢

kisko stalk kar rahi tu?? ðŸ˜†
arey aise fans are in every fandom re.. some DDians are too much too, seen many in JDJ forum where they were no less than the bashers ðŸ¤¢

gosh VD fans🤢stop talking about woman private parts🤢you are a woman yourself...

and someoneout there is married above 35+ ... show some maturity aunty🤢

VD fans do have any(specially in besharmi) limit in first place ???

Waise where they are tellwing limit ka naya definition ???

gosh VD fans🤢stop talking about woman private parts🤢you are a woman yourself...

and someoneout there is married above 35+ ... show some maturity aunty🤢

why do you stalk them when you already know what n how they are?? ðŸ˜¡ and then take every damn thing at heart too 

after JDJ nothing affects me...

last see me views etna kyun hai?? what did u guys discuss??
i dindt even stalk last 10-20 pages for that CC!!!

even i dont know why so much views?? Heck we dont even bash so much, all we do is only talk about FFs n chill out most of the time, toh itne views kyu n more over last CC wasnt slow too.. it moved quite fast than our other CCs...
Good Night Trish.. Happy Studying...

mera toh college band hai coz of leg n m tired of sitting n sleeping ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

not bad haan😆DD is getting some admirers 😳andi know many VDians hate RD as he was the second lead in PKYEK later turned villain but many like him too as VD n RD are friends in real life😃and frankly speaking RD is much much more talented than VDand AR se insecure was funny... sorry to say but i never found AR at all attractive or a piece to be insecure of... (sorry asha dii, i know u like him but this is what i feel about AR so sorry if this makes u upset)

He he he Hi5 Sanju here I agree with you I too don't find AR as lead material and every fandom has some fanatic fans but most of VD fans are fanatic. They pretend cool type fandom but actually they get inscure with small thing n never bear VD bashing but enjoy other bashing.

why do you stalk them when you already know what n how they are??😡and then take every damn thing at heart too

after JDJ nothing affects me...

Lol !! They must be doing PhD in IF and woman's privates part their fav topic.

Embedded image permalink

good to see steady increase
Originally posted by _MGArti_

He he he Hi5 Sanju here I agree with you I too don't find AR as lead material and every fandom has some fanatic fans but most of VD fans are fanatic. They pretend cool type fandom but actually they get inscure with small thing n never bear VD bashing but enjoy other bashing.

The most funny part was some Maaneetians/DDians saying AR looks like Maan  i mean i may hate GC but he was perfect one for Maan n comparing Maan to AR ya Sultan was too much for me ðŸ¤¢

and i agree on VDians part, they just pretend to be cool but they actually can not bear a single word against VD